Peanut Butter and Jelly are Racist!

In an effort to combat creeping racism and white privilege, Comrade Verenice Gutierrez, Principal at Portland Oregon Harvey Scott K-8 School has demonstrated the inherent racism of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Indeed, previously thought criminal teachers had been forcing racism on their students by using the food of non diverse persons as examples. Rather than recognize that different people eat different foods, the fundamental sandwich of white oppression was held up as an example, which served to marginalize diverse choices and foods.

Students were left knowing their food choices and cultures were inferior to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich; often served on white bread which further drove home the racist lessons.

Thanks to the bold and decisive moves of Comrade Principal Guiterrez, students no longer have to suffer having their diversity attacked each time they sit down and eat lunch.

This raises other disturbing questions. Is society emphasizing certain racist foods over more correct and diverse foods? If a white person prefers to eat a pork chop, are they oppressing their Muslim neighbors?

It is time to reform the food industry and mandate culturally sensitive foods that no longer remind minorities of white oppression.

It appears that while the noble Comrades at Scott K-8 school in Portland collective have the correct thinking, there is still a need for more diversity and sensitivity training.

Take a look at the graphic at the top of this staff contact information page. While they have properly marganilized the white students, by putting them in the far edge of the graphic, and then fading the edge as to render the white person nearly invisible, the most prominently displayed students are male. While they get points for prominently featuring minority students, they lose by not placing female students in the middle of the image where they are most prominent; instead putting them off to either side as if to say female students belong at the side of men. This sexual oppression must stop!

this is so depressing for a white male comrade,like my self ,to see this . i think ill go to the camp now ,i got my shovel,warm clothes,and such.can any one tell me where there is one nearby ,id like to get in early so as to get a good spot ,you know being white like i am im sneaky like that ,well were sneaky like that ,and will get the best bunks before "other folk" do

These pictures show that Comrades Barack Hussein and Michelle are true classless Marxists. Can't this stupid Michelle smile for once? We even made her First Beard of the United States, and that's not enough to make her happy.

For the racist peanut butter jelly sandwich, a quote from Thomas Sowell came to mind to me. "They have perfected the art of preemptive surrender." That's what everybody is doing nowadays, bottomless pit. Everybody is trying to outdo everybody in the art of who is purer bred Homo Sovieticus in denouncing themselves and others and in discovering enemies and unacceptable expressions of bourgeois behavior. They are quite creative at it. They have become an unchained mob in the process.

BREAKING: In an effort to keep PB&J sandwiches alive, our Glorious President has urged us to "Spread the Welch around" to other cultures in an effort to eliminate the racial implications of the sandwich. I know what some of you Useless Idiots are thinking: "But Sov, doesn't that mean pretty much anything is racist?" FOOL! You have yet to pick up your latest edition of The Racial Implication Lexicon™, which has honestly been around for a while, but has yet to be put to use until now.
.Image
Moving on... This is why our education system needs to become more focused on the collective. Diversity, equality, and equal diversity are virtues our Directors of the Children's indoctrination Education™ are striving to achieve! No longer will children have to be buried under the immense pressure of having to get good grades or tire themselves carrying heavy books filled with lots of pages, instead, they can simply learn Progressive thoughts. It's good to see schools have already been singing songs about The One, as well as making absolutely sure those impressionable little minds have their stray KKKapitalist ideas crushed like a T-62 rolling over a water balloon. How else would our country's future learn that it is illegal to criticize our Dear Leadyer?
No longer will children have to waste valuable paper in writing, math, science and reading!
The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ is almost upon us! Stay vigilant!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Image
Yes, but these two are now members of the UPPER CRUST.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Yes, but these two are now members of the UPPER CRUST.
badabing.gif

It is OBVIOUS that PB&J sandwiches are racist, as they are nearly exclusively made with WHITE bread, rather than the more racially sensitive, darker-colored pumpernickel bread.

But if a white person eats darker colored bread, is not that symbolic of racial oppression still?

Good grief !

Can you imagine the furor that will be unleashed when attentions focus on eating some Pringles along with with a tunafish sandwich ?

Oh. the racist horror inflicted on this society !

Pringles along with with atunafish sandwich?
Wrong thread. That would be one of the war on womyn discussions. Tunafish is sexist and degrading to virtuous maidens like Our Blessed Lady of the Free Diaphragm Fluke and the classy ladies of Code Pink.

A Google search on prophylactics, genitalia Halloween costumes, or vomit inducement should lead you in the right direction, Comrade.