People's brainstorm - blaming Trump for Florence

[img]/images/various_uploads/Media_Hurricanes_Great_Again_Trump.jpg[/img]

Comrades, we need to get behind the people's bandwagon and push it forward into Next Tuesday! You remember the day Trump shook Putin's hand? It seemed as if the all the media outlets had determined in advance to report it as the greatest catastrophe since Pearl Harbor and 9-11, and just because that's exactly what happened, we must not think of our news as compromised but rather as ahead of the curve.
Now there's no doubt that our diligent and unbiased media has already drafted the editorials proving Trump's existence has made the impact of Hurricane Florence ten times worse than if Obama were enjoying a well deserved third term as president. But the media needs our help.
I just witnessed a disheartening interview with a people's criminal in the FEMA hierarchy. The newscaster pointed to the bottles of water in Puerto Rico that weren't distributed in time, and the FEMA director said that bottled water was no longer needed once Puerto Rico got their water running, and that the bottled water has been given to the Puerto Rican government to use as it sees fit. The newscaster tried again, hoping this imbecile would get the hint, and pointed out how much money has been diverted away from FEMA for border security and other frivolities. The FEMA representative said their emergency fund was untouched by the diverted dollars and that they were ready to go. The interview was a disaster on the level of Kristallnacht and the Cuban Missile Crisis (maybe even Watergate)!
The damage from Florence is nothing compared to the disaster of this video...

See what I mean? How was this interview allowed to continue with full answers that incredibly exonerate Trump!? Why weren't there "technical problems" that "regrettably" cut the video short? Who are these amateurs? Who is this thought criminal working for the government? Why hasn't there been a show trial already?
The ugly truth is staring us in the face: the media is losing its edge. With a Republican in the White House, it's as if they can only bungle the coverage. C'mon, was Katrina that long ago?
Our help is needed now more than ever. Right now you must provide your headline or angle of coverage to show how Trump is already liable for any and all fallout from Hurricane Florence. The world is watching, comrades. Forward!

Trump Plays Golf While Florence Makes Landfall - Women and Minorities Hardest Hit!

Trump assumes monster hurricane's gender identity, gives it woman's name to deflect from toxic masculinity's disastrous effect on environment

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:How was this interview allowed to continue with full answers that incredibly exonerate Trump!? Why weren't there "technical problems" that "regrettably" cut the video short? Who are these amateurs? Who is this thought criminal working for the government? Why hasn't there been a show trial already?

The three of them should be denounced for insufficient fearmongering conveyance of crucial goodfacts.

And what bureaucrat in his/her/xir right correct mind wouldn't demand more money ask for a crucial increase in his/her/xir budget?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:How was this interview allowed to continue with full answers that incredibly exonerate Trump!? Why weren't there "technical problems" that "regrettably" cut the video short? Who are these amateurs? Who is this thought criminal working for the government? Why hasn't there been a show trial already?

The three of them should be denounced for insufficient fearmongering conveyance of crucial goodfacts.

And what bureaucrat in his/her/xir right correct mind wouldn't demand more money ask for a crucial increase in his/her/xir budget?
Good point. I bet he's a Russian troll.

My Our entire beet collective just now voted UNANIMOUSLY that:

(1) Hurricane Florence originally wished to Attack Washington, D.C., to repay Climate Criminal Trump™ for destroying the Earth's Our Gaia's Climate,

but,

(2) Climate Criminal Trump™ has so weakened the Earth's Gaia's Natural Defenses Against Climate Change that Hurricane Florence - weeping uncontrollably as she moved through the Atlantic and then onshore - was simply unable to fulfill her original goal.

Tonight, my our entire beet collective will be having an all-night candlelight vigil for Hurricane Florence in solidarity with her heart-breaking inability to threaten Climate Criminal Trump™. [But a special note to my our heroic beet workers: The daily march to the beet fields will still begin tomorrow at 0600: Be There Or Be Liquidated Square!]

Hurricane Florence - Latest Victim of Trump's Misogyny?

From teh Facebooks:

• White House Denies Ties to Hurricane Florence Following Accusations in Washington Post Op-ed
  • Trump Negotiates Hurricane Florence Down to Category Two
  • Maxine Waters: "We'll need at least a category three hurricane to impeach Trump."

I don't know when I will be able to get back in the beet field with all this rain going on : (

trump hurricane.jpg

Now I'm puzzled. Trump builds/buys/conjures a hurricane that will destroy Confederate war memorials and all the structures built by slaves to include plantations (and their crops), he steers it right across the "heart of Dixie" where it will do the most righteous damage and we are supposed to object?

I can't seem to find my "hurricane caused by Rethuglikkkan" awareness ribbon that we received during Katrina, anybody have a spare I might borrow?

Two more Russian trolls ruining a live Weather Channel performance report:

Why is Trump looking at this map so intently? Is it just him or do you also see that most of the Atlantic coast is getting covered by a gigantic lady part? Is Hurricane Francis wearing a vagina costume to counter Trump's toxic masculinity with her own toxic femininity?

If he fights her, he's a misogynist. If he walks away, he doesn't care about women and minorities who will be hit hardest. I think this is where we got him. This time, Trump is toast!

Trump_Florence_Vagina_Map.jpg

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:Two more Russian trolls ruining a live Weather Channel performance report:

When I saw this video earlier today, I thought those two dudes were conservative climate deniers, spoiling a liberal reporter's dramatic struggle with climate change.

But these days, conservatives and Russian trolls are one and the same, so we are both korrekt.

Russian troll is the new "R" word that shuts down debate.

So when somebody says, "Oh, it looks the Russian trolls are here defending Trump again," I like to answer, "Извините, я американец!"

As our comrades have noted in their comments on Facebook, all the government needs to do is ban hurricanes and declare the US a "Hurricane-free zone."

But Trump is too stupid to know that.

How many people are going to die because of Trump's stupidity? How many professors will shoot themselves in the arm because Trump is so dumb?