People's Christmas with the Red Squares

[img]/images/various_uploads/Christmas_Card_2013_Beets_450.jpg[/img]

Merry People's Christmas to all the People's Cube readers and kollektive kontributors! We hope you all get equal presents this year, with not a single one being better, more expensive, or more romantic than others.

Dedicated to the equality of Christmas gifts, I always give Mrs. Red Square one and the same People's Cube for every Christmas, and she also always gives me a People's Cube. This helps us to maintain our family unit's relationship stable and uneventful, with guaranteed certainty of outcomes.

Our Christmas tree is decorated entirely with People's Cubes we have given each other over the years, and there's always two more new Cubes to be found under the tree, wrapped in reused and recycled packaging from the year before.

Guess what Mrs. Red Square and I will be doing this Christmas? Sitting underneath a mistlebeet bouquet and having a talk about Obamacare, of course!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Christmas_Card_2013_Obamacare.jpg[/img]

And what are your plans for Christmas this year?

Have a perfectly equal people's holiday and remember: keep Christ in Christmas and Han in Hanukkah!

[img]/images/Keep_Han_in_Hanukkah.jpg[/img]

A most equal seasons posting Comrade Chairman! It's easy to see why you are so joyful! Mrs. RedSquare is quite the Commie Looker! Anyway, much thanks to you for all of your guidance over the last few months, shepherding me through the maze of the Cube! I'm enjoying myself here & TPC is my first check in on a daily basis! Merry MarxMas Dear Chairman & family unit.

If I ever manage to get past St. Peter, Mr. Rockwell may want to chat ... but I think he may approve.
RockwellCmas1.jpg

Che' Ramie wrote:A most equal seasons posting Comrade Chairman! It's easy to see why you are so joyful! Mrs. RedSquare is quite the Commie Looker! Anyway, much thanks to you for all of your guidance over the last few months, shepherding me through the maze of the Cube! I'm enjoying myself here & TPC is my first check in on a daily basis! Merry MarxMas Dear Chairman & family unit.

How long have you been unemployed, comrade, and what's this about your first daily check? Do you receive daily checks? I also would like one of these daily checks. Where do I apply?

Comrades Square, here's wishing you a most equal - and equally red - Christmas!

(ps - very cute pic! :)

Cuddling up under the sprigs of beetsletoe. Now that's romantic.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May they all be square.

May your day BEET merry & bright
and may all your Christmases be RED!

happy-xmas.jpg
[/color][/b]

NSA Santa Tracking Update.

Santa was photographed heading to Christmas at the Red Squares for some cookies and vodka.
scooter_santa.jpg

Santa was then videoed departing the Squares' residence.

Expect delays if Santa has not made it to your dwelling.

Merry Christmas!!

Getting a kiss underneath the beetsletoe, talking about Obamacare as one nestles by the fire and then playing an exciting game of People's Cube where everybody is a most equal winner.

It just doesn't get any better than that!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!

May the beetsletoe encourage your ardor as you talk of Obamacare, may the beet vodka be plentiful, and may your stockings be filled with turnips and rutabagas.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Che' Ramie wrote:A most equal seasons posting Comrade Chairman! It's easy to see why you are so joyful! Mrs. RedSquare is quite the Commie Looker! Anyway, much thanks to you for all of your guidance over the last few months, shepherding me through the maze of the Cube! I'm enjoying myself here & TPC is my first [highlight=#ffff00]check in[/highlight] on a daily basis! Merry MarxMas Dear Chairman & family unit.

How long have you been unemployed, comrade, and what's this about your first daily check? Do you receive daily checks? I also would like one of these daily checks. Where do I apply?
My Amazing Craptek! "Check in" refers to logging onto the interwebs, typing in the People's Cube interwebs address & reading the Progressiveness in it's blogospheres! I fear Comrade that you may have imbibed excessive amounts of egg-nut-nog in last nights Inner Party MarxMas Party! You know quite well that my ONLY compensation for my work is the knowledge that the Revolution is moving Forward towards the Worker's Paradise, as well as my beet & vodka rations generously provided by The State! Merry MarxMas to you My Captain as well to your family unit!

May your beetlestoe thrive throughout the coming year! And may you ever murmur sweet healthcare advice to each other as you snuggle before the communal radiator, awaiting the coming dinner of roast bald eagle salvaged from latest windmill kill.

Thanks to all the comrades who sent us their korrekt, Party-approved greetings. Mrs. Red Square and I felt very touched in a legal sense of the word. And someone even made and sent us an animated version of our family daguerreotype next to the Cubed Tree.

2013-12-25-TWINKLE.gif

A most Equal Midwinter Holiday to you and yours, Your Equalness.

...and Merry Christmas!

Che' Ramie wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Che' Ramie wrote:A most equal seasons posting Comrade Chairman! It's easy to see why you are so joyful! Mrs. RedSquare is quite the Commie Looker! Anyway, much thanks to you for all of your guidance over the last few months, shepherding me through the maze of the Cube! I'm enjoying myself here & TPC is my first [highlight=#ffff00]check in[/highlight] on a daily basis! Merry MarxMas Dear Chairman & family unit.

My Amazing Craptek! "Check in" refers to logging onto the interwebs, typing in the People's Cube interwebs address & reading the Progressiveness in it's blogospheres! I fear Comrade that you may have imbibed excessive amounts of egg-nut-nog in last nights Inner Party MarxMas Party! You know quite well that my ONLY compensation for my work is the knowledge that the Revolution is moving Forward towards the Worker's Paradise, as well as my beet & vodka rations generously provided by The State! Merry MarxMas to you My Captain as well to your family unit!

Sure,...a likely story comrade. But we know beeter better. Yes? Ho-Ho-Ho...