People's Moon Landing: 41 Year, 165 day Anniversary !

Laika - Lunokhod.jpg

Comrade Laika was there before anybody else and Americans. Glory to State rocket people's ! We will always be first.....who cares about facts ........we have " revisionists ". For them, history is whatever they make it . And thanks to Dear Leader, their precious NASA will be focusing on the more important progressive things, like making Arabs feel good about themselves.

This illuminated policy will make sure American's won't be going back to moon or anywhere else for a long time. It is hard to imagine that some would call him incompetent , is it not ?

I am so glad we retrieve Lanika (we did, did we not??) even if it meant his losing a couple of unnecessary bodily appendages. (I'm sure he'll forget all about that in time!)
And dearest fearless Leader's reaching out to our lovely Mooslimics comrades, is mot glorious! I can not wait til we find something that they have actually done, can you??!

Dear Fraulein.... it is told to us that Arabs people invented the zero. They, of course, did this out of necessity.

ah ha! Much gratitudinals, Comrade Krasnodar (blasted public skool educators!) What could be more important than zero, I ask?? Nothing, naught, nada, that is what. When they have exploding freedom fighters, they want zero's left, do they not?!

We can not wait to take trips to Mars with them, I am assured.

Mooslim Arabs also invented Farfour the Suicide Mouse for Children only to see it stolen from them and bastardized by Disney!

Image Image Image

Ah Comrades, how I remember well the heady days of Sputnik, Vostok, and Gagarin. How the American used to tremble at the sound of our rockets....

Yes Comrades, we were on the moon before the lying Apollo scum and I have the visual proof. The glorious symbol of the motherland left behind by our brave cosmonauts.
moon-cccp.jpg
Caught in this actual American mission photo taken by the criminal of the State "Michael Collins" before being intentionally destroyed by the pigs "Armstrong and Aldrin" using their lunar lander's decent engine. The real reason why they nearly ran out of fuel during their decent. And a crime for which they yet go today unpunished.

Comrade INGSOC, is it not uplifting to be lifted up by such encouraging photo's of the wee ones, learning the freedom fighters ways, so early in life? This is the only way we can give approval for more overcrowding by humans.

Kernel General Blovicheck, (whee, that is a mouthful) I am very impressed by your most accurately depicted photo of Mars.. the moon....... whatever. I am so please to see such a pleasing photo of communism. It brings a tear to eye........

So dark, the con of Amerikan Capitalist Dogs.

n08j-apollo-17-rocks-966BG.jpg

I see somebody found a picture of my declassified lunar mobile hot-tub. Actually, I went to the moon in 1957 and set up a base in The Sea of Crises. Marshall Pupovich came up with the mobile hot-tub idea. Never waste a good Sea of Crises. Sea of Tranquility? Bah! How lame is that?

Laika, you should really not be hunching legs! Bid your timeage and wait for the right Mrs. Laika.

Twin moons. o m g, I never knew.

And did the Motherland get credit for discovering the first proof of ALIEN life? Nooooooooooooooooooo.
Complete cover-up. Damn running dog revisionists.

20990.jpg