Personal Morality is for the Little People

“Haven't you done this before?” he asked.

“No,” she said.

“Are you OK?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said.

So he kept going, this time a little more gently.

“After he finished, he hitched up his pants and smiled at me” and pointed her to the bathroom.

On the ride home, it “kept echoing in my head: I'm not a virgin anymore.”

“He had been guilty of an even more callous and unforgivable episode at the White House” during a noon swim. Powers had rolled up his pants to cool his feet in the water. “The president swam over and whispered in my ear. ‘Mr. Powers looks a little tense,' he said. ‘Would you take care of it?'

“It was a dare, but I knew exactly what he meant. This was a challenge to give Dave Powers oral sex. I don't think the president thought I'd do it, but I'm ashamed to say that I did . . . The president silently watched.”

Read more:

This is confusing to an unenlightened proletariat. The uninitiated do not understand that Public Morality trumps private morality for those in the ruling class. Public pronouncements of concern for the poor, sensitivity to racial minorities and support for union organizing fulfills ruling class obligations to society. Individual actions and life styles are above examination henceforth.

We are reminded that the Kennedy clan is America's royalty. A young maid's highest honor has always been to be chosen by the King. It should matter not that the King is a pervert.

you dog.jpg

Yes. The Kennedys WERE America's royalty.

But that was SOOO Pre-Obama.

RoyalFamily.jpg
We know who the Royal Clan is now.

Well, of course, there is no comparison. The Kennedys were limited to one country, whereas Obama's leadership, dominance and general eminence is global if not galactic or possibly multi-dimensional.

On the ride home, it “kept echoing in my head: I'm not a virgin anymore.”

----

Hmm... don't echos require a lot of empty space?

M84
Image I actually feel kind of sick reading that... X_X Though I'll say for whatever other crimes Obama's guilty of, I don't see him cheating on his wife (if nothing else, she's not the sort of woman who'd stand for it.)

Image What sort of royal status do the Bidens enjoy, then? Prince of needing to shut the heck up of peace?

We should all look forward to the day when we elect a NAMBLA member to the White House so that he can implement his concept of service to humanity without being bothered by archaic judgemental bourgeois laws and morality. What good is it to be the revered most-equal leader of The People ™if you can't manipulate some of them and use them for your own amusement? I mean, a guy can't spend ALL his time pretending to play touch football for the press or sailing around on his yacht with a mobster's girl friend or a Hollywood sex symbol, can he? He's gotta be able to have SOME fun once in a while!

What keeps our Imperious Leader from cheating ?

Ang F.jpg

Any questions ?

M84
Image Well, women ARE supposed to have a "civilizing" effect on men...that's one way to do it! XD

Image Comrades, please do your due veneration of this holy icon of Queen Michelle taking up her shovel like the rest of us!

The Bitter Half knows a shovel ready job when she sees one!

After interns in the closet, gay lib, and animal lib, what could be next?

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2009-0 ... -movement/

I figured the only reason Hillary ran for Prez was so she could remodel the Lewinsky closet out of the WH.

Krasnodar wrote:What keeps our Imperious Leader from cheating ?

Ang F.jpg

Any questions ?

Glorious! Comrade Michelle is Shovel-Ready! ™

Is that a "Hello Kitty" on the back of that corndog?

Tovarichi wrote:Is that a "Hello Kitty" on the back of that corndog?

I'm quite sure that Her Oliness prefers her implements to have straps attached to them. It makes her feel more like a man.

[album]Image[/album]

Here is Princess Malia holding the "President Obama Action Figure" she accidentally found in her daddy's briefcase.