Piltdown Man identified as Russian colluder

Piltdown Colluder.jpg
First it was believed to be a missing link in the chain of hominid evolution in 1908, then it was alleged to be a total hoax in 1953. But recent investigations into the remains of Piltdown Man may have revealed the Russian colluder who stole the 2016 US presidential election from Hillary Clinton and assured an unfair Trump victory. Dr. Charles Pelham Fraser-Binghampton of the University of Edinburgh's prestigious paleontology department made the stunning discovery with the assistance of Professor Yuri “Covfefe” Leonov of Moscow State University.
“I was utterly gobsmacked,” said Fraser-Binghampton, “One day you think, ‘O this thing's just an old hoax,' and then you do the DNA analysis and get these totally unexpected results. I bought the old line that this was a patchwork of different fragments of human and ape remains, but CNN and the BBC kept insisting that there was collusion between Russia and Trump in the last presidential election. Logically, I thought to myself that in light of this new evidence, Piltdown Man needs another look. I couldn't believe what we discovered next.”
“What we found, I must admit, proved the whole collusion theory,” said Professor Leonov. “DNA and small decal analysis show that skull is mostly Russian, and pre-Revolution Russian at that, so we can rule out Soviet collusion from the start. The jaw is unmistakably American, so that is the proof of the Russian brain controlling American jaw. The jaw is very large, so you see it ‘trumps' size of ordinary human jaw. Bam! There is proof staring you in the face.”
A tweet from President Trump dismissed the whole notion saying, “This is fake paleontology, very fake paleontology. Sad. Hey, Fraser-Binghampton and Leonov, you're fired!”
When asked how Piltdown Man could have affected an election several decades after his long dead remains were discovered, Leonov gave some cautious sideways glances and leaned toward the microphone: “Might have been a witness. Putin wanted to be sure.”
In the meantime, Rachel Maddow promises to tease her audience for at least a week before revealing the strongest evidence yet of widespread Russian tampering in the last presidential election.

Sadly, there is no like button. A most equal archaeological connection. This is unrelated but I felt this Maxine Waters' Shroud fits with the archaeological theme.

waters shroud600.jpg

[color=#C0392B]ThePeoplesComrade[/color] almost requested the correct button when he wrote:Sadly, there is no like [highlight=#ffff00]unsee button[/highlight].
Thank you ThePeoplesComrade... I was eating breakfast!

Image .

I would equally distribute like buttons for both posts.

I have always felt that looking upon Comrade Maxine in any form is extremely disturbing. I apologize for not implementing the "Safe Space" filter. Hopefully no children were harmed by viewing.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Sadly, there is no like button. A most equal archaeological connection. This is unrelated but I felt this Maxine Waters' Shroud fits with the archaeological theme.

waters shroud600.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade - I think this picture - provided it is your original creation - deserves a separate topic on the People's Blog. The Party commands it.

It is an original (after the fashion of The People's Cube originality). My camera has the ability of combining all elements of past and future - resulting in the Current Truth.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It is an original (after the fashion of The People's Cube originality). My camera has the ability of combining all elements of past and future - resulting in the Current Truth.
So the Current Truth is the average of the past and the future. Now that's something to contemplate over a bottle of beet vodka.

Kremlin Dais wrote:This explains everything, komrades!
There is always one explanation for everything.Image

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It is an original (after the fashion of The People's Cube originality). My camera has the ability of combining all elements of past and future - resulting in the Current Truth.
So the Current Truth is the average of the past and the future. Now that's something to contemplate over a bottle of beet vodka.
In the Motherland, we had a joke:

A bright future + a dark past = a gray present.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
For those born yesterday: the official Soviet dogma stated that before the revolution (under capitalism) life was dark and intolerable, but now, under the wise leadership of the Party, the country was moving towards a happy and bright communist future. Outside of the official propaganda, everyone was experiencing life in the present that was drab and depressingly gray. The above formula explained why. Understandably, the author remained anonymous.

I wasn't aware of that until now. When you're on the Cube long enough, you actually start anticipating old Commie jokes.

I wasn't aware of that until now. When you're on the Cube long enough, you actually start anticipating old Commie jokes.
Komrade! Forgive me, but is not the term "commie" an outdated 20th century anachronism? Do they not prefer to be addressed as "progressive leftists" now?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Komrade! Forgive me, but is not the term "commie" an outdated 20th century anachronism? Do they not prefer to be addressed as "progressive leftists" now?
Good point. I think that's why this site was hacked recently. No doubt the term "commie" that I so carelessly tossed out there triggered a champion of inclusiveness and tolerance.

I accidentally used the phrase "pinko" one day, it was overheard and misinterpreted as "Pinkie" and I found myself at the business end of a high velocity golden shovel.

Another day, another kopec...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:...I found myself at the business end of a high velocity golden shovel..
Every shovel has two ends, comrade. Where there is the business end, there also has to be the pleasure end. Be patient, comrade, and one day you will get the pleasure end of Pinkie's shovel as well. Probably as soon as next Tuesday.