Planned Un-Parenthood

pp.jpg

My fellow travelers. Progress often comes too slow and can be frustrating for the more progressive among us. But, do not be troubled. Just when the progressive movement appears to be getting its ASS kicked across the nation, one story demonstrates the effectiveness of our efforts. The Los Angeles Unified School District has just opened a Planned Un-Parenthood clinic on the campus of one of their reeducation assignment centers. Now, students do not have to be burdened by walking to the nearby corner store to get contraception and no longer do they need to walk outside of their school campus for advice on how to become un-parents.

MPW-46574.jpg

John Frum wrote:Obama again talks about his son. https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governmen ... sons-again
It makes perfect sense, as we are all Obama's children. We serve under him and at his will and he will provide us all our basic needs. Remember Julia?

Don't make the mistake of Dear Leader's mother, who was punished with a fatherless child her parents had to raise!

El Presidente wrote:...as we are all Obama's children.
Yes. Yes we are.

However, I am beginning to be disturbed by the fact that Dear Leader refers only to his "sons" and his "daughters" - what about his transgendered children, his gay children, his lesbian children, his queer children, his undecided children? Why is the right wing media NOT BRINGING THIS UP??? As was said earlier, it's not just Fox anymore...

bringsdogtowork wrote:Don't make the mistake of Dear Leader's mother, who was punished with a fatherless child her parents had to raise!
Great point, bringsdogtowork. It was oh not so long ago when Dear Leader reminded us "I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." We all know how punishing bringing a baby is to the world. Not just for the parents who want to be un-parents, but also for society in large as these "people" will grow up and consume nature's valuable resources, mother earth, and, even worse, some may will up to become Republicans.

Speaking of the birth of Obamessiah, here's a related news story about the birth of a less prominent prophet:

Judea Today
Another Consumer of Nature's Resources Born in Bethlehem
An international scientific consensus has been reached, and it's not in Mary and Joseph's favor. Had the parents of Jesus been more proactive in raising their awareness, they may have considered such important factors as Judea's fragile environment and air pollution that only increases with every newborn child. No matter how amusing a set of small carbon footprints around the house may seem initially, potential parents should always remember that the footprints will only become bigger as the child matures and turns into yet another indulgent consumer of nature's limited resources.
Found here:

First Media Reports of Nativity Story

I must have missed that newspaper when it was originally distributed, Red. Thank You for sharing that with us. Who knew the MSM was doing such great work thousands of years ago.

As I sat in my hut out on the southern steppes watching a great TV Show, a great Profit and Philosopher by the name of Dennis Miller stated that all the Democrats want is Cradle to Grave Entitlements, the trick is making it to the Cradle.

Uh oh, someone is knocking