Pol Pot's Purges Missed This One - Sam Meas

Comrades,

This is very disconcerting. You would have thought, that with the excellent job done by Pol Pot in purging all Kulaks, thinkers, dreamers, creators, and inventors, and anyone with a mind at all, that we would have seen the end of these types rising up to put up road block against the progress of our glorious system, but there is one Kulak he did not purge, and now, he is making trouble in the People's State of Massachusetts, and he knows our deepest, darkest secrets--the ones that we so tirelessly sweep under the carpet--you know, the ones that force us to purge, and purge and purge, again, in order to maintain order, and tamp down resistance. His name is Sam Meas.

Click here to learn more about this traitor.

In the meantime, here is a disturbing quote from the article:

"I tell people I am 38 years old— plus or minus two years." In 1973, Mr. Meas's father was sent to be "re-educated" by the Khmer Rouge and was never heard from again. During the chaos following the regime's collapse in 1979, Mr. Meas was separated from his mother. He never saw her again. Marching night and day toward the Thai border with a cousin, Mr. Meas recalls stepping over corpses and watching bloated bodies float down jungle waterways.

And, to make matters worse, he is a Rethuglican! Read more below:

Mr. Meas prefers to identify as a Reagan Republican. Unlike the countless other Reagan votaries in the party, Mr. Meas offers a convincing claim that the 40th president was quite literally his personal savior. "I owe my life to him; he allowed me to come here and he fought Communism," he says.
Like most in the grass-roots movement, Mr. Meas rails against the health-care bill and illegal immigration, and says we need to slash personal and corporate tax rates. But he can also drift into the hyperbolic, declaring that "having lived under a totalitarian regime . . . I know what it is like to have lost all of your freedom"—stopping just short of comparing the Obama administration's policies to those of the Khmer Rouge.
Mr. Meas possesses a pronounced libertarian streak. At a recent debate, he struck a rare discordant note when he echoed the heterodox Republican Rep. Ron Paul in arguing that the Federal Reserve needs to be audited, then eliminated. Later in the same debate he waved a copy of the Constitution, declaring it the only document upon which all laws need be judged.

Don't listen to a word he says. He's one of those Uncle Chang's who sold out his people for a big fat check from the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Don't listen to a word he says. He's one of those Uncle Chang's who sold out his people for a big fat check from the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.
elmer2.jpg

Send that ungrateful kulak to the MIT Department of Linguistics for re-education! Comrade Chomsky knows how to deal with these reactionaries...

...Mr. Meas recalls stepping over corpses and watching bloated bodies float down jungle waterways.

aaak, is this any type of conversational mode to be conversationing about? I place a fatwaette against it!! oh wait, sorry, I was lost in my thought... we are not fatwaing... so I denounce all bloated body conservation. And Rethuglicans! spit!

Who is Uncle Chang and what is he selling? Does he accept IOU's from benevolent government coupons ™ ?

Thanks okay, Comrade Frau, Fatwaettes and Denouncements are interchangeable. Don't forget how Comrade Red Rooster tied everything together in his Why I'm a Liberal Muslim post.

Yes, we must keep these deep, dark secrets to the confines of the Cube, lest they become grim reminders of what has happened every time someone tries to implement our glorious system. How we are going to overthrow this government here in a Amerikka so that we may do the same is quite the conundrum, but I can tell you that the first thing we are going to have to do is learn how to rig elections, like Comrades Chavez and Aquavelvajad know how to do, so well.

ah, comradette Leninka, do not be of much concern. We have "our people" doing the work that ACORN and SEIU might miss. The election is "in el bago", as is shown by loyal comrade Boris.

and comrade Hugo. Nothing surpasses our wily ways.
Image and of course, the Obama Panters on are the ready!