Pope Francis Condemns Money

POLL: What do you think of Pope Francis' ANTI-MONEY vitriol?

You may select 1 option

Newswire - POPE CONDEMNS CASH

_67644572_pope.jpg

In a scene reminiscent of Pope Benedict's condemnation of Capitalism, LINK, Pope Francis condemned FREE MARKETS as the source of all of the world's evils. George Soros agrees with him, and so does Fidel Castro.

What thinkest thou???

I am absolutely flummoxed! I always thought the Pope was our enemy! He has shown himself to be our true friend. Oh yeah, and that would be, "in Christ."

I love the Judas Iscariot line. So few people, even Christians, know that Judas was embezzling from the coin purse.

Maybe he has a point. Bible teaches that you should take care of those who are in need. I'll have an address for you to send checks to soon

Were we to think a Pope from Latin America was going to be pro capitalist? Yes he is actually Italian but what's the difference really. And yes, Jesus drove the money changers from the temple because they were not sharing equally with the bishops and cardinals. Oops, they didn't have bishops and cardinals then so it must have been scribes and pharisees. Anyway, it shows Jesus was anti-capitalist. And this is why he spent all his time trying to organize for the carpenter union. And don't forget how he cursed the fig tree for not producing sufficiently according to the state mandated five year plan. And when Satan took Jesus to the pinnacle of the temple and tried to entice Jesus to join the bourgeoisie, Jesus quoted Marx and chose solidarity with the proletariat. Need I go on?

--Commissar of Biblical Interpretation and Improvement

we will distribute.jpg

On the other hand, Pat Buchanan may put this in better perspective here. But we are always on the side of equality here. Equal Outcomes R US.