Predictions of Earth Day Past

“...civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind,” biologist George Wald, Harvard University, April 19, 1970.

----------

By 1995, “...somewhere between 75 and 85 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.” Sen. Gaylord Nelson, quoting Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, Look magazine, April 1970.

----------

Because of increased dust, cloud cover and water vapor “...the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born,” Newsweek magazine, January 26, 1970.

----------

The world will be “...eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age,” Kenneth Watt, speaking at Swarthmore University, April 19, 1970.

----------

“We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation,” biologist Barry Commoner, University of Washington, writing in the journal Environment, April 1970.

----------

“Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from the intolerable deteriorations and possible extinction,” The New York Times editorial, April 20, 1970.

----------

“By 1985, air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half...” Life magazine, January 1970.

----------

“Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” Paul Ehrlich, interview in Mademoiselle magazine, April 1970.

----------

“...air pollution...is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone,” Paul Ehrlich, interview in Mademoiselle magazine, April 1970.

----------

Ehrlich also predicted that in 1973, 200,000 Americans would die from air pollution, and that by 1980 the life expectancy of Americans would be 42 years.

----------

“It is already too late to avoid mass starvation,” Earth Day organizer Denis Hayes, The Living Wilderness, Spring 1970.

----------

“By the year 2000...the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America and Australia, will be in famine,” Peter Gunter, North Texas State University, The Living Wilderness, Spring 1970.

----------

“The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s, the world will undergo famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. Population control is the only answer.”

Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University biologist, ‘The Population Bomb' (1968)

----------

"It is already too late to avoid mass starvation."

Denis Hayes, chief organizer of the first Earth Day, The Living Wilderness Magazine, Spring 1970

----------

"[A]ir pollution... is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone."

Paul Ehrlich, Mademoiselle Magazine, April 1970

----------

"Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions. ...By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine."

Peter Gunter, North Texas State University, in The Living Wilderness Magazine, Spring 1970

----------

"Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born. ... By...[1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s."

Paul Ehrlich, essay, ‘Eco-Catastrophe!' in Ramparts Magazine, Earth Day Special issue, 1970

----------

"The threat of a new ice age must now stand alongside nuclear war as a likely source of wholesale death and misery for mankind."

Nigel Calder, International Wildlife Magazine, June 1975.

----------

"Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support... the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution... by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half..."

Life Magazine, January 1970
----------

Originally compiled by John Barnes at Washington Policy Center Blog. Cut and pasted by me with MimeSwipeTM.

Margaret:

If you saw the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" you would know that Man-made Global Warming will not only warm the earth, but will also usher in a new Ice Age which will freeze people, create frozen vapor air pollution, and facilitate widespread famine. The frozen vapor air pollution alone will kill 1.2 billion people - not to mention the killer asteroids that will be attracted to the earth by the frozen vapor air pollution which will collide with the earth and kill about 2.3 billion people.

Also -- yes, I am not finished yet, there is more -- we can expect the Dinosaurs to return back to life once the new Global Warming Ice Age begins. Yes, the Dinosaurs are going to be very upset with us since we used them as fuel for so many years and I am sure they will want reparations for their pain and suffering. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the U.S to pay the Dinosaurs in full (plus 65 millions years worth of interest) to correct the errors of the past. We also must declare bankruptcy after paying the Dinosaurs reparations and kindly ask the UN to take control until we can get our house back in order... which will never happen, mind you, since we are responsible for the Global Warming Ice Age and are therefore all war criminals. The UN has no choice but to kill us all if need be.

So you see, Margaret; all of those statements made in the past are still very, very true today and we must continue our goal of saving the earth by tearing down America.

Did I detect ThoughtCrime™ there Comrade Margaret? I could have seen ThoughtCrime™! I can't be positive though due to the rapidly expanding dinosaur flatulence smog that is poisoning our Children by the millions The Children who because of the megadoses of gore band radiation streaming through the atmosphere that is stunting their growth so that the can barely keep their heads above the dinosaur "emissions."

You know why all those predictions haven't come true? Because the environmentalist groups are getting more money! That's it! The only reason we are alive today is because millions and millions of dollars have been donated to environmentalist groups and policies have been made to make the government bigger!

Quick, give me $100,000 or the polar ice caps will melt by Friday! $500,000 and Gore will bless your house with seawater! Repent!!! REPENT!!!

(Karakter Off) Excellent work! We should add to this list other predictions about ozone depletion, mass extinction of everything, nuclear winter, etc.
(Karakter On) All of those quotes belong in the memory hole, Margaret. They never happened, and besides, they are sooo yesterday's truth. Of course, you meant to remind us what lies the Karl Rove propaganda machine turns out by suggesting that progressive scientists and professors often contradict themselves in manufacturing environmental crises. In fact, the Bush regime along with its lackeys, the capitalist criminal who runs America and Sean Hannity, has succeeded in convincing some that these warnings are complete fabrications to convince people of the need for more government intrusion into their personal lives - which we do only for the Common GoodTM, so the sheeple had better get used to it.

You forgot about the Black Hole Comrade Chairman Punchenko

RIK

I couldn't just sit back on this one. I had to add my own mini editorial to the comments section. Comrade RIK speaks out. Now of course I agree with David, but since he seems like a good prol, I wanted to test him, like a good Komissar does, to make sure he was not thinking for himself. His response will be measured against the party approved messages.

RIK

You tell'em, Rik. My thoughts exactly.

Now that I don't have to write it because Rik has done it for me, I'll finally have time to eat a potato.

I couldn't resist clicking on the link to Mr. Mathews' website. Beautiful wildlife photos with hilarious captions.

http://www.geocities.com/dmathew1/409.html

The baby elephant is happy because it is not a human

Oh Manatee, Oh Manatee, what do you see?

[BLOCKQUOTE][BLOCKQUOTE]You and your kind have inhabited the Earth for twenty-four million (24,000,000) years without ever once fighting wars, destroying environments or polluting the Earth. Humans have inhabited the Earth for only 100,000 years and we have nearly destroyed the place.
[/BLOCKQUOTE][/BLOCKQUOTE]

The baby elephant is happy because he is in a zoo and cared for by the state. True story.

RIK

Rikalonius wrote:I couldn't just sit back on this one. I had to add my own mini editorial to the comments section. Comrade RIK speaks out. Now of course I agree with David, but since he seems like a good prol, I wanted to test him, like a good Komissar does, to make sure he was not thinking for himself. His response will be measured against the party approved messages.

RIK

You ran into a gold mine! I couldn't help but grab my shovel and join you Comrade Rik! Now mind you, I am only imitating a counter-revolutionary rethuglican world rapist to make sure this comrade is down for the fight!

Wesley....

> Whining isn't going to get you anywhere, Rik. Did you know that America consumes approximately 25% of the world's daily oil production?

Ooooo! But we can do more! God I feel so guilty.....

> Think about that for a few minutes and then imagine what is going to happen when 1.3 billion Chinese and 1 billion Indians become as addicted to automobiles as Americans.

Uh, build more roads? Have more traffic jams? Become a modern society where perhaps even the commie's can no longer control so easily?

>Yes, indeed, and it was a wonderful thing for us to do. America is comsuming 25% of the world's daily oil production and once it is all burnt away there won't be any oil left for future generations to consume. And by "future generations" I do mean your own generation since you are going to live long enough to experience the end of oil.

Pure dee BS. BTW, just for a little background. I worked for over 10 years in the Exxon Research and Development Lab, though I don't know if that makes me qualified enough for you to answer such a question. Besides, why worry about oil? If people like you would get out the way, we have more shale oil reserves in the continental US than Saudi Arabia has oil.

>Yes, indeed, we have and we have no regrets whatsoever about that decision.

Yup, nothing like a fiction movie (China Syndrome) to give the left reason to spread fear. Yet the facts remain....more people have died in Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy's car than have died in a nuclear accident in the US.

>Technological progress is not guaranteed either by God or by science or by Nature or by the Constitution. By seeking technological progress you are behaving like a dog chasing its own tail. What you call "progress" isn't actually progress at all. Look at what five centuries of Science & Technology have done to the Earth!

Oh my! Another though question! What has five centuries of Science @ Technology done? Well, lets see, people live longer, live better, are more educated (though we seem to have missed a few judging from your comment) etc. Oh, but you mentioned what it did to the Earth. For the most part, nothing, and for all the ills I know you think of, I think of the illnesses that have been eradicated - let's not forget that back then, there was a lot more poop lying about on the earth, on the roads (where there were roads), forest fires are not free to burn till they burn out etc. Oh yes, I long for the 1500's!

> The poor and the hungry are those people whom are virtually nonexistent within the context of Capitalism. Americans are consuming 25% of the world's daily oil production, that leaves only crumbs for billions of other humans.

Are you actually trying to argue that it is because we consume so much oil that the rest of the world has to live on crumbs? Then by God, let's drill for some more oil so they can have some as well!

>If you want to help the poor & the hungry, sacrifice your lifestyle. That is, sacrifice the American Way of Life.

How about let's compromise.... you sacrifice all you have, and leave the rest of us alone.

>Three quarters of the world are already starving, and they have been starving for centuries. Perhaps you are so isolated & insulated from reality that you are not aware of the horrors afflicting billions of humans worldwide.

What? How can this be? They have been starving for "centuries?" Are you trying now to claim that even when this country was a colony of Great Britain, that our consumption was causing these other millions of people to starve? Damn it all! Even before any one even knew about oil we were sucking it down!

Oh, that is plenty enough for now. Rest peacefully tonight knowing that "you care" more than everyone and you know the answer!

I see you've discovered the beautiful mind of David Mathews. He's been gracing with his deep thoughts the local blogs where I live for some time. His repository of knowledge has been archived on the web, where they've morphed Greenazi magazine into a more palatable People's Magazine version:

Ecorazzi.

A lot people, such as Mathews, never attain greater knowledge on the subject than that they find in the pages of such magazines.

Gasp! What is this? They promote a gold and silver "bling" to celebrate Earth Day? Do they not realize that man is destroying Mother Gaia to bring forth this "non-renewable" resource? Wouldn't it be more appropriate for them to promote say a lovely beet necklace?

Comrades, I've just found another way to raise awareness and show how much we care! Forget Live Earth concerts and Earth Hour and black backgrounds on home pages. THIS is the answer to everything!<br>
Start sharpening those razors and heating up the wax, comrades.

For my part, since I have no chest hair, I shall have to modify this brilliant idea somewhat.

Therefore, I, Pinkie, intend to stop shaving my legs until everyone is shocked and repulsed into awareness of the need to do something now to stop climate change and save the cute baby polar bears!

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm with you, Pinkie! I always like your ideas! I'll also stop shaving my legs instead of having my chest hair waxed. We will yet shock and awe the masses into awareness!

Count me in, Pinkie! I'm old enough to have back and ear hair to wax which is even more revolting than what some liberals do. Further, I also will not shave my legs. Together we will show the world that...
WE CARE!
(more than you)

Sleepless in Seatlle? What kind of movie name is that? Thanks to Commissarka Pinkie's latest link, I am making a movie named....

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Well that is a great way to illustrate the absurdity of the fears and nonsense of the enviro-whackos! Way to go Harrison Ford! Saving the world one chest hair at a time! I adore the comments above about the looming catastrophe… I would post the link, but if you google, check out statements from past earth days…. then compare the predictions of the past with the present, and you will have a fair idea of the reliability of the current predictions of the imminent doom that awaits us all…

Red Square wrote:I'm with you, Pinkie! I always like your ideas! I'll also stop shaving my legs instead of having my chest hair waxed. We will yet shock and awe the masses into awareness!
I would love to join you in your effort,but the last time I let my leg hair go without a shave my hubby decided that it was sexy and badgered me to keep it that way.Granted,it is very light and soft hair,but it still doesn't seem very attractive when I'm wearing shorts out in public. People assume that I'm European and want to commiserate w/ me on how evil the U.S. has become. And though I like nothing better than a bash-America fest,it does get a bit tiresome. So,I hope you will forgive me for my lack of fortitude where this cause is concerned. Yours in Marx,Lenny :)

Lenin 'n Thingies is a GURL!

You must be either Lenin's wife, Krupskaya, or his mistresses Inessa Armand.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Count me in, Pinkie! I'm old enough to have back and ear hair to wax which is even more revolting than what some liberals do. Further, I also will not shave my legs. Together we will show the world that...
WE CARE!
(more than you)

Well, this doesn't seem to be getting any traction. Pinkie, are you still out on that ledge? I guess I have to start looking for something else to protest to make myself feel like I'm making a difference. I know that switching to electronic billing makes a difference for the planet, but I want to do more.

I found it! I found it! A cause! Are these our kind of people, or what? I'm going to North Carolina to commiserate with our arboreal comrades. Let's all whimper together, feel important together, and show the world we care. Huggy!

Well, crud. Doesn't anyone care about the Planet? Don't you realize it's the only one we have?

I don't know what else to do, besides holding up more signs and chanting slogans. Suggestions, please!

Yes, Blogunov, I'm still on the ledge, but everyone's abandoned me because they just don't care as much as I do. They didn't even care enough to jump--instead they took the elevator back down. Oh, Margaret was up here recently, but then she made a mistake (ahem) about the bucket I was using to collect funds for these people to build a spaceship and fly to the planet Zyra before this one is destroyed by nuclear war between Bush and Iran.
<br>
We now have less than one day before Bellus nuclear annihilation comes, and we're STILL behind on getting an impeachment resolution passed by someone, anyone!

Everyone, PLEASE HURRY, HURRY!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:We now have less than one day before Bellus nuclear annihilation comes, and we're STILL behind on getting an impeachment resolution passed by someone, anyone!

Here at the Halliburton house we're having a party tonight while waiting for the fireworks. Drink up! After World War III starts tonight we plan on rounding up all the impeachment creeps. Thanks for the list, double-agent Swanson.

Red Square wrote:Lenin 'n Thingies is a GURL!

You must be either Lenin's wife, Krupskaya, or his mistresses Inessa Armand.
Come now,did you really think that anyone w/ a moniker based on Linen 'n Things would be anything other than a gurl? Maybe you no have LnT where you reside? Same as Bed Bath Beyond. Gurly-type store :) Inessa looks a bit like Zelda Fitzgerald. And Krupey looks like my third grade teacher....I look like short version of Nicole Kidman,w/ Angelina's lips and Jessica
Simpson's body and Bjork's sense of style(can't be completely perfect,not good for other comrades' self-esteem). Btw/I am Lenin's grandkid by an illegitimate son/w Inessa? Sound good? Works for me ;)

Oops! Sorry comrades, but the evil Bush Cheney Hitler regime disabled the video link in the above post, but they have not prevailed in stopping The Troof! Click here, comrades, to see where I'll be fulfilling myself.
Pinkie, when I get back from NC, I'll see if you're still on the ledge. My wailing and screaming will be much improved through practice by then, and I'll be of greater use to your cause (what was it again?).
Lenin 'n Thingies, welcome aboard. We're very progressive here and welcome men, women, boys, girls, gurls, and toasters alike.

Thank you Kommissar Blogunov! It is so refreshing to see our young people today are not wasting their time and are busy saving the earth from humans, and talking to those living rocks really inspired me!

That was one scary video.

Let's see those smelly hippies survive one week in their precious forests without their evil technology! Can they do it?

I am sure the rocks will talk to them and tell them great secrets. As for me, I have my tin foil hat and the Party to tell me great things.

Premier Betty wrote:That was one scary video.

Let's see those smelly hippies survive one week in their precious forests without their evil technology! Can they do it?

Well, no, but one shouldn't allow reality to intrude into the Current TruthTM.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Oops! Sorry comrades, but the evil Bush Cheney Hitler regime disabled the video link in the above post, but they have not prevailed in stopping The Troof! Click here, comrades, to see where I'll be fulfilling myself.
Pinkie, when I get back from NC, I'll see if you're still on the ledge. My wailing and screaming will be much improved through practice by then, and I'll be of greater use to your cause (what was it again?).
Lenin 'n Thingies, welcome aboard. We're very progressive here and welcome men, women, boys, girls, gurls, and toasters alike.

I thank you for welcoming me. I love this website and find all comrades most very funny. :)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Well, crud. Doesn't anyone care about the Planet? Don't you realize it's the only one we have?

I don't know what else to do, besides holding up more signs and chanting slogans. Suggestions, please!

Yes, Blogunov, I'm still on the ledge, but everyone's abandoned me because they just don't care as much as I do. They didn't even care enough to jump--instead they took the elevator back down. Oh, Margaret was up here recently, but then she made a mistake (ahem) about the bucket I was using to collect funds for these people to build a spaceship and fly to the planet Zyra before this one is destroyed by nuclear war between Bush and Iran.
<br>
We now have less than one day before Bellus nuclear annihilation comes, and we're STILL behind on getting an impeachment resolution passed by someone, anyone!

Everyone, PLEASE HURRY, HURRY!
I have decided to send my check to those people.
I really enjoyed their theme song. They managed to put every single gripe against Bush in there, including the ones that the deluded people think are just conspiracies. It was beautiful, a masterpiece. I am in awe.I am in shock and awe.

Lenin 'n Thingies wrote:I thank you for welcoming me. I love this website and find all comrades most very funny. :)

Comrade Lenin n Thingies..... while I too welcome you to the collective, I can not but help wonder if somehow you slipped through some oversight in the system, which will of course be investigated and the guilty punished. While it is true you should indeed love this collective and the Party, for a new comer to find us funny is somewhat disturbing. Have you been properly presented with your blunt shovel and completed the Karl Marx Re-Education Center bootlicking camp? Don't try to deceive us comrade, we have ways of determining this in a way that will confirm whatever suspicion is most convenient for us. So if you have not, I humbly suggest you get in the line to your left.

Is it just me, is it because I'm also a gurl, or am I the only one who's noticing that no one offers a welcome to Lenin 'n Thingies until it becomes evident that she's also a gurl? Ah, the guys are licking their hands, slicking back their hair, sticking fresh dandelions in their lapels, while Pupovich puts on a new flea collar and all of them are thinking, "Fresh Beets!"

That aside, I must agree with Pupovich. This site isn't funny--just ask any Progressive. I came here after I was ousted from Daily Kos and HuffPo for refusing to abandon the Empress in her hour of need, and throw myself at the feet of the Obamessiah. I came here because I thought here's a place where Hillary's Operatives--and no one's a more dedicated HO than Pinkie--can come together to share our feelings about and support for the Empress without being ridiculed or marginalized or otherwise treated as if we were actually stupid enough to vote for (ptui) Bush--twice!

Also, Lenin 'n Thingies, you may give your money directly to me now. April has come and gone, and nuclear annihilation has not come to pass, so they'll no longer have need of that rocket ship (the construction of which is already seven years behind schedule). The Party, however, might be interested in acquiring it, just in case. We'll need every penny we can get to catch up to schedule and get it built so we can move out of here in case the worst happens.

I'm referring, of course, to Bush's total power grab this November, when he'll issue an Executive Order canceling the elections and making himself dictator for life.

Huh? How do you know that Comrade Lenin 'n Thingies is a gurl?

Oh, never mind, I just read more carefully and saw where. I did wonder if you were referring to the dreaded smiley thingies.... but then we have seen alleged male comrades do this as well.

Either way, there is no distinction between male, female, or toasters when it comes to the requirements that a new comrade pass bootlcking camp at the KMRC.

What? Lenin's a woman? What is going on? I'm so confused!!!

Granted, HOs are doing important work for the People(TM) and the Children(TM), but in all the praise let us not forget about the selfless contribution of W.H.O.R.E.S. and their awareness ribbons.

Image Image

They should team up with Chris Crocker. Leave Earth alone!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kHmvkRoEowc&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jeez. What is wrong with these people? That's one of the downsides to the internet. Now every nut job out there can put themselves online and act like they're a big deal. At least the rest of us can now see them as the wackos they really are.

I thought the reply video was kinda funny.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uEE3akeFeQU&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Red Square wrote:

They should team up with Chris Crocker. Leave Earth alone!
OK, I know the gender and species of most of the leading cubists. For example, Pupovich is a guy, and Pinkie and Lenin 'n Thingies are gurls (oh, welcome to the Cube, Pinkie *wink wink*), but what was that?

What was what? You mean this progressive 20-year-old humyn from Los Angeles, California?

If you think these creatures are just cute little flowers without political affiliations or ideology, think again.

Chris Crocker Responds to FOX News: "All they care about is kissing George Bush's ass"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MaWJd3Y3xEk&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Damn Fox News! Damn them all! Not talking about how Britney has been so badly mistreated! Fox doesn't care about any one's feelings! They best not mess with this he/she/toaster again of there will be Hillary to pay.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Comrade Lenin n Thingies..... while I too welcome you to the collective, I can not but help wonder if somehow you slipped through some oversight in the system, which will of course be investigated and the guilty punished.
The guilty should be punished. I have indeed slipped through after applying for membership in the collective a few (3 or 4) times. When I wrote on another thread that i was ignorant about computers and the internet,I meant reeeeealllly ignorant. I have only been on a computer for the past year or so and everything that i know about it now, has been through trial and very much error. I finally figured out, after trying a few times, that I should not be including www before my email addy.Yes,very stoopid. So,I feel I should be punished for my ignorance, which led to my reading this website long before I started to post,and in turn caused me to find all of you comrades very funny. And,like Pupovich,i would also like to denounce myself for using
stoopid smiley thingies. Though i will continue to do so,and therefore,will have to denounce myself on a regular basis. :)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Also, Lenin 'n Thingies, you may give your money directly to me now. April has come and gone, and nuclear annihilation has not come to pass, so they'll no longer have need of that rocket ship (the construction of which is already seven years behind schedule). The Party, however, might be interested in acquiring it, just in case. We'll need every penny we can get to catch up to schedule and get it built so we can move out of here in case the worst happens.
Check's in the mail,Pinkie. :)

Not to worry Comrade Thingies, here is your shovel. Follow the guard (as if you have a choice) and he will direct you to the People's Shower where you will first be cleansed of outward stains of conservative imperialism. From there you will be issued your tinfoil helmet to receive instructions from Laika, and begin indoctrination into socialist theory and history. and in touch with your "inner comrade,

I hope I have been of some help comrade.

I am much looking forward to being cleansed of my stains. But I was wondering if I am allowed to wear a lining in my helmet? I have very sensitive skin.

Helmet? You won't need a helmet!

Here is a view of a recent class of candidates happily working together to build world socialism one shovel full at a time.

ImageImage

Tinfoil helmet,for Laika's transmissions. :)

Drago have energy solution. Hook lines to treadmill, Drago will power whole of nation.

[quote="Red Square"]What was what? You mean this progressive?
[/quote]

(Karakter Off)

There goes my lunch!

(Karakter On)

There goes my lunch!

Lenin 'n Thingies wrote:Tinfoil helmet,for Laika's transmissions. :)

Forgive my confusion, too much vodka in my cereal.

Vodka-induced confusion is always forgiven.