Presenting the Sheila Jackson Lee Show!

It's time for the SHEILA JACKSON LEE SHOW!

Starring: Congressperson Sheila Jackson Lee!

Theme song plays: It's Sheila Jackson Lee, she's for the people progessively!

Opening Scene: the Capitol office of reknown Congressperson Sheila Jackson Lee. All her lucky-to-be-working-for-her staffers are standing, waiting breathlessly for her to appear. Suddenly, the door flies open with such force that the plaster on the wall breaks and in strides the beloved representative.

STAFF (in unison): Good Morning Congressperson!

SJL: SHUT THE F**K UP, YOU MORONS! WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING STANDING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF F**KING IDIOTS? WHAT THE F**K AM I PAYING YOU FOR, TO J**K OFF? GET TO F**KING WORK!!!!

A staffer approaches the congressperson gingerly...

STAFFER: Excuse me congressperson but you have a phone call from the chairperson of the President's commission on civility in public life....

SJL: BI*CH! WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKIN' TO? I DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT NO STUPID F**KING COMMISSION ON NO STUPID F**KING CIVILITY! IF YOU TELL ME THAT ONE MORE F**KING TIME I"LL BEAT YOUR F**KING BRAINS OUT WITH MY F**KING HANDBAG, YOU HEAR ME MOTHER-F**KER???

The congressperson turns to address another staffer who's trying to sneak away without being seen but, unfortunately for him, doesn't succeed.

SJL: HEY A**HOLE! WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES OF THE 'MERICAN FLAG FLYING ON MARS I TOLE YOU TO GET ME?

A-HOLE: I'm sorry congressperson but there are no such pictures. You see, America has only landed on the moon, not Mars....

SJL: WHAT THE F**K DO YOU THINK I AM, AN A**HOLE LIKE YOU? WE LANDED ON MARS YOU F**KING DIPS**T, I SAW IT ON TV LAST WEEK S**THEAD!

A-HOLE: Ma'am, I've explained this to you once before, that was a movie....

SJL: F**K YOU! WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKIN' TO? I OUGHT TO KICK YOUR F**KIN' ASS ALL THE WAY OUT THE F**KING DOOR YOU F**KING IDIOT....

Just then, the congressperson's cell phone rings... It's the FLOTUS calling.

PHONE: HEY THERE $#$%#$%, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT #@$@$@?? WHAT A #@*$@#$@@#!!!!

SJL: Michelle, I #@$@#*$@*( DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS SUCH A #$@$#@#$! WHAT A #$@$#@#$@#!!!!

A this moment, a capitol policeman appears at the doorway and knocks on the door jamb with his nightstick.

POLICEMAN: I beg your pardon congressperson, would your staff mind holding down the noise and the cursing? There's a group of WWF fans here on a tour and they are complaining about the noise and the foul language.....

SJL: GO TO F**KING HELL YOU STUPID MOTHER-F**KING C**KS**KING A**HOLE! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE F**K YOU'RE TALKING TO? @#$@##$@#$@$@#$@#$@#^($@#$@!!!!!

Fade to black.

And now a word from our sponsors, BLOCK-IT-ALL, maker of the world's finest hearing protection, and new over-the-counter Valium-Lite, when the stress of daily living gets to you....

NEXT SCENE: Enter Rod Blago-bitch and Rahm-bo "fish head/steak-stabber-DEAD!" Emanuel. A 3-way conversation ensues...

WOW! I'm hooked on this Sheila Jackson Lee Show already! Please tell me that in episode two, we find out that SJL is actually a VAMPIRE!!!! No? Not a vampire? Then, she's in LOVE with a VAMPIRE!!! Yes!!! That's even better! Romantic even!

In the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, we all get to be vampires, right?!?

The Rightwing reactionaries are having a field day with this story. These assclowns are all too typical of the sort of hate the Rightwing is spewing at our beloved Sheila.

(I hate these guys, whoever they are)

It's nice to see that the DisHonorable Sheila Jackson is now able to control her emotions a little better than she has previously. Much better; the meds must be working.

Of course, any adverse commentary on the insane wonderful Ms. Jackson is true racist, by definition.

Ain't it great when we can make the definitions?!

Poor Sheila, another victim of "Higher Education".

Beavislov wrote:In the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, we all get to be vampires, right?!?
I'm afraid Next Tuesday has been preempted by yet another speech from Dear Leader, this time from space and the top-secret X-37B immediately after his rendezvous with Laika the Space Dog.

X-37B.JPG

Perhaps Tuesday After Next?

Beavislov wrote:In the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, we all get to be vampires, right?!?

Comrade, we are Progressives. We are already vampires. The old fashioned kind that don't sparkle. Just instead of sucking blood, we suck money.

The Federal Enforcement Bureau Of Politeness has investigated these allegations against Rep. Lee and found her completely innocent...and, and that's the Current Truth!

Really, Comrades,
Truly enlightened members of the People's Cube should be able to smell a Reich Wing smear job by now. Oh, and speaking of everything that's wrong in the World, what's with this reactionary site Waznmentobe? They look like trouble to me Comrades and should be thoroughly investigated.

I agree Grigori, Waznmentobe appears to be a HATE site - their masthead "Everything That's Wrong In The World" is missing something.... it should read like this:

Everything That's Wrong In The World IS AMERIKKA'S FAULT!!!!

And when will this raaaaaaaacist nation finally name a hurricane with an African American name as the dishonorable Sheila J Lee thankfully brought to our attention. Our priorities are just all screwed up because of the last 8 years of W.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

OK class, time to get out your history books for the terminally insane.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Comrades! We must reactivate the Viet Cong! Apparently South Vietnam has seceded AGAIN!

Comrades,

Should her correct identifier be Sheila Jackson M. F. Lee?

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:And when will this raaaaaaaacist nation finally name a hurricane with an African American name as the dishonorable Sheila J Lee thankfully brought to our attention. Our priorities are just all screwed up because of the last 8 years of W.

What an impressive womyn! She would make an excellent speedbump president to succeed the current speedbump people's champion, Brave Sir Barrack!

Wonderful MSM reportage, too. Reminiscent of Olberman at his finest.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:

Comrades! We must reactivate the Viet Cong! Apparently South Vietnam has seceded AGAIN!

Laika, she has simply made an honest mistake, confusing East and West Viet Nam with North and South Germany. Undoubtedly this is due to post-traumatic stress syndrome caused by the eight horrible years of terror under GW Bush. (Ptui.)

Opiate of the People wrote:
Laika the Space Dog wrote:

Laika, she has simply made an honest mistake, confusing East and West Viet Nam with North and South Germany. Undoubtedly this is due to post-traumatic stress syndrome caused by the eight horrible years of terror under GW Bush. (Ptui.)

My bad.

Please just ignore my previous post. It seems the Party™ liquidated all the deactivated cells and cadres starting in May, 1976.

I'd denounce myself but I'm too high up in ranking Party structure and a member in The Inner Circle™ of good standing.I hope everybody has learned a lesson by my selfless actions.

(Prog Off)
The "show" sounds pretty dead on and is hilarious. The woman is the very definition of moron. I'm happy to report that I do not live in her district despite being a native Houstonian. More laughter is the best medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC3sYWT ... e=youtu.be

Welcome Comrade RightThinkingDiva. Please use Proff Off when/if posting out of character. The Thought Criminal Police around here can be very touchy. Good to have you join the fun.

Prog_Off.gif

Great video Comrade.

This came in the mail on March 5, but I only found it today:

My name is Michael Berry and I host an afternoon drive talk show in Houston, Texas, home of Sheila Jackson Lee. We've made a parody of her in response to the DailyCaller article about her being the worst boss in America, as noted here on The People's Cube.

MICHAEL BERRY
Talk Show Host

NewsRadio 740 KTRHThe 9-5-0 KPRC

The Michael Berry Show airs weekdays 2-5 pm on The 950 and 5-7 pm on NewsRadio 740 KTRH. You can hear the show live on your computer by listening live on the website for the host station or on your phone -- with the iHeart radio app -- at the website, where you can also hear any previous show on the podcast. The site for The 950 is https://www.the950.com and for 740 AM is https://www.KTRH.com. Read the blog here.

Is Politbureau properly maximizing her potentilal? Dear Leader is running for re-election as Nations's Baby Daddy. Current VP is "time-limited, scope-limited kinetic political action" and must be encouraged to "retire" at the end of this term as did Her Thighness, the Secretary of State Hillary Rodham. Dear Leader's attempt to pacify minority white males by dragging Biden into office failed, should not "the ONE" take the lead with a Female of oneColor as his running mate?

Image (Imagine the cat-fights between Moo-chele and SJL for "his" attention???)

Image SJL relates to the democratic voters of the economically challenged and entitlement voters demographic by speaking "hood" even on the record. She has less experience than His Excrement Excellency did, making her eminently qualified to run as VP. Though voted as "worst boss in America" she has experience as "BOSS."

Party leadership must appeal to all party loyalists, and lead the impertinent Republikkans down the path of righteousness and diversity. Dear Leader's next mate (running mate, of course) must compliment and offset him to round out all qualities...mate must be female, have birth certificate as US Citizen, not able to speak in public, be decisive and outspoken, history of abortions and tax cheating are a plus, and a gay mooslim vegetarian would cover all bases. With such talents, we cannot lose!