President Obama Breaks Silence on Zimmerman Verdict

TMBO.jpg

Dateline Washington DC -

While it's unclear whether or not the president actually meant 35 minutes rather than 35 years, President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama today spoke about the Zimmerman trial for the first time since 2012, stating that "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

The president went on to state that, while there was no Facebook 35 years ago, if there had been, his own Facebook page would have been filled with swearing, poor grammar, guns, marijuana plants, and mixed martial arts references just like Trayvon's was.

President Obama also spoke about the differences race makes in cases like the Zimmerman trial - "If the teenager had been a short, skinny white kid instead of a 6-foot 160 lb black kid, he wouldn't have been so easily able to pound Zimmerman's head repeatedly into the ground. Which means that Zimmerman had a duty to retreat in shame to a safe place even though he couldn't get up."

The president took no questions from the press.

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

LOLz - SooperMexican just called Obama "President Trayvon Mompants"!

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

Ummm, where were we?

Image So here we have a black-white-white-black occupier of the white fortress saying race s still an issue? I wonder what Jay was doing 35 years ago? The lesson here is what, "glad there was no self-defense 35 years ago 'cause some creepy-ass cracker (or creepy ass-cracker) would have capped him when barry tried pounding the cracka's head into the ground? Lastly, the media knew nothing about barry's hoodie-dom? .... Just wondering.

A quick disclaimer.

I am white and my wife is hispanic. If I had a son, he'd look like George.

by Barack Obama

You talk about no work how Zimmerman is a jerk
My racist black church; The economy hurts
We talk about the troubles we be having with da brotha's
About no daddy single mother and your same-sex lover
We talk about your friends and vacations I have been
We talk about black skin and my shit-eat'n grin
The police on their toes and the pimped out hos
And God knows we're gonna talk bout Michelle's clothes
You know talking about you makes me smile
But every once in awhile

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I hate talking about you, usually, but all the time
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me

We talk about no dreams and government schemes
your “ol school” seen and Michelle's school lunch dream
We talk about your nanna; songs by Hannah Montana
We talk about white racists down in Alabama
We talk about gay guys of every shape and size
The ones that you despise and me you should idolize
We talk about no heart, about no brains and no smarts
And your medical charts; Obamacare to start
You know talking about you is simply spin
But every now and then

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Oh my me my
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me

You you you you you you you you youyouyouyouyou
I wanna talk about me

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Oh my me my
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me

I just LOVE our white black president. He's SO incite-ful.

Unfair comparison, there is NO WAY that TM smoked THAT MUCH pot. (He was also able to walk and talk at the same time and appeared to be attracted to females).

That's it. From now on, anytime something bad happens to me, whether it's when the dog bites, or the bee stings, or I have to pay out of my own pocket for something, I'll just tell myself, “This could be Obama. This could've happened to Obama, and maybe it has happened to him, but if it hasn't—it could!”

And then I won't feel so bad.

Comrades, there is no need for any of us to despair or feel bad or miserable or wretched. Let us surrender our pain—along with our souls and our money—to Obama, and we will feel our hearts and ourselves lifted up knowing that no matter what disaster befalls us or how bad it is, Obama understands just how we feel…because it could've been him, too!

Of course, we'll still blame the Republicans.

I SEE THE RESEMBLANCE!! He is dear leaders offspring!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I SEE THE RESEMBLANCE!! He is dear leaders offspring!
True, only the slightest differences ... one could hardly tell.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I SEE THE RESEMBLANCE!! He is dear leaders offspring!
Indeed Herr Fräulein!! Papa Obama is the first White-Jewish-Arab-Sub-Saharan-African-Slav-Bolshevik-Kapitalist to ascend to the father of Jesus. He knows all the troubles of the world and feels each of them personally even if they do not really exist. My ignorant rage is boiling over knowing now that we have been robbed of a Dear Leader of the future by Aryan Zimmerman and his racist attack on the blessed child.

Join us and yoo too can be like Obama supporting democrat comrades Paula Dean and George Zimmerman, expendable tools for the greater good of the Obama state!

Obama follows in footsteps of great black leaders of the past. Whites and devilish Jews are the problem.

everything that is wrong.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
True, only the slightest differences ... one could hardly tell.
TPC, keep in mind that the "king of the juice" was removed from office after only four years. Dear Leader (PBUH) ? Winning!

Social media reports Zimmerman changing his name to Ben Ghazi, thus insuring Dear Leader (PBUH) never mentions him again...films at eleven....

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: ... The president took no questions from the press.

Why would the press have any questions? This is a silly and unnecessary part of the story. Filler! This story is not up to your standards, comrade. (bager) Take that!