President Responsible for Crime Rate Decline

OB.jpg
Comrades, it has come to my attention that Dear Leader is directly responsible for our American declining crime rate! In addition, as we near his glorious re-election, his mere presence as our President and Chairman has caused a dramatic upsurge in at least one industry!

I believe that history may show this to be his greatest achievement - among so many others, of course.

Dear Leader is also the best magician ever for he is also responsible for NOTHING!

If the narcissists are not kissing each other's respective clone, they should be kissing each other at the LGBT Bash while in costume in Cuban military uniforms as Czars of Agitprop and Self Love.

Comrade Loaf wrote:Dear Leader is also the best magician ever for he is also responsible for NOTHING!

If the narcissists are not kissing each other's respective clone, they should be kissing each other at the LGBT Bash while in costume in Cuban military uniforms as Czars of Agitprop and Self Love.
FOOL! How dare you give such low respect to our Glorious Supreme Leader with that strategic foolery mixed in with your pathetic attempt at all caps Capitalist brainwashing!It's time to test out my suppression stick.

If the People's computer technician is available, I think I have contracted a virus. I just saw in this very thread a photographic likeness of Dear Leader (PBUH) and Amerikka's National Treasure, Uncle Joe; and it appeared that superimposed upon His "O" ly-ness's Presidential Lapel was the symbol of the Bitter Clinger's National Rifle Association <spit>. This is as unlikely as Moochele with a Weight-watcher's membership card, so clearly I must have a virus.

Sadly what is seen cannot be unseen. Now I have to try and bribe my way in for a Jiffy-lobo without an appointment on a WEDNESDAY. Fat freakin' chance...

In reference to the articles linked in the original post, Just remember, when guns are outlawed, only party officials and their protectors will have guns; parts and ammo purchased from my Cousin Василий (Vasily) who gets a good deal from the Koreans of the Industrial North. I have his card if anyone (of the Party--or with cash) is interested.