Trump retweets People's Cube meme, media has seizures

Starting this Sunday morning and all day afterwards the world's most serious and respectable newspapers and magazines (see the impressive list below) have been having conniptions and reaching for smelling salts. Why?

Because Donald Trump retweeted our silly animated GIF.

If you are a regular here at the People's Cube, you may have seen this meme, which is only a funny metaphor of last year's elections.

It appeared here on the Cube first.

As of now, it remains near the top of President Trump's Twitter feed.

CNN's YouTube channel has this:

Meanwhile, the international establishment media wets their collective pants:

And many, many more from ABC, NBC, Yahoo News, BuzzFeed, Daily Beast, Vanity Fair, and other drive-by media.

The Alinskiites don't like it when you use their tool of ridicule against them. LMAO.

But the New York Post, Daily Caller, and Breitbart are most supportive:

Scott Adams laughing at it on Periscope

This was actually how I became aware of it... my friend from the Elk's lodge told me that he saw it on Scott Adams' show...

I went to see and realized that Scott Adams was laughing like crazy because the God Emperor himself tweeted it...

Rocket man, The Tee-off seen 'round the world... my sides...

Congratulations to Evil Smiley for scoring yet another viral meme! The most widely circulated one until now was the spoof CNN screenshot with Hillary helping two men to climb stairs.

For this historic achievement, the kollektive hereby bestows upon you the most coveted awards the Party has to offer:

Image Image Image

Image But I do have to say once again - sign your pictures so that when they go viral people can trace them to the source. In these both cases, your work was redistributed without any benefit to you or the Cube. At least put your Evil Smiley avatar in the corner, if not ThePeoplesCube.com. I learned it the hard way when Rush Limbaugh commented on my graphic without knowing where it came from because I had never signed it (now corrected).

The silliest part is that Trump's retweet immediately gets covered by a long list of the world's most respectable papers - as if it was some "violent misogynistic attack" and not a funny metaphor of last year's election.

CNN alone runs it all day with different seething panelists whose monthly pay would have sustained our site for years.

Donate to the People's Cube to counteract the MSM's big salaries!

We don't need much, really - just a slice of beet for breakfast and a glass of beet vodka before climbing into our kollektive bunk bed down at the people's bunker.

Absolutely the best site on the planet. On top of all the honors to Evil Smiley, he should also receive one of those Stalin statues that grace the holy land of USSA. Can someone please deliver as soo as possible to the Gentleman and or Lady post haste.

The city of Dallas now has a spare statue of Robert E. Lee, will that work?

There's more - I just discovered a bunch of headlines about this most important political development in the biggest Russian media and will post them soon. I'm sure it's the same all over the world. I'll ask my European contributors to post lists of links to German, French, Belgian, Dutch, and other sources.

How more silly can this get? Monty Python wouldn't have thought if it.

Here are Russian headlines from respectable nationwide sources, starting with the Russian-language "Voice of America" website.

Also:

And so on...

P.S. Most Russian sources don't show the GIF or the Tweet, they just describe it as saying that most Americans were indignant about Trump's tweeting it. That makes it look pretty crude and humorless. I wonder if that's done on purpose or they just don't understand what happened and simply reposting what's trending now.

Congratulations to you, Comrade Evil Smiley!
A masterpiece of media misinformation mayhem!

[img]/images/various_uploads/What_Happened_Golf_Ball_Hillary.jpg[/img]

A question for hyperventilating journalists: At this point, what difference does it make?

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/What_Happened_Golf_Ball_Hillary.jpg[/img]
ЛОЛ!

Actually, it's not entirely true that Hillary helping men up stairs was the first hit... this is also one of Evil Smiley's:

It went all over Facebook. Over a million shares. I made it over my Christmas vacation a couple of years back and it's still out there causing seizures to lefties on the Interwebs.

This one was also one of Evil Smiley's that got tweeted by Brit Hume:

To be fair, someone else added the text at the top.

There were a few versions, but this one went viral.There was another version, but a little overdone:

It took me a while to get the ball right... LOL

The first version looked like this:

Well, I did make this one the other day, but nobody is going to be tweeting it. I'm even terrified by it and I'm the one who made it.

Trump retweeting humorous GIF somebody else made of Hillary getting hit with a golf ball: Worst thing ever done by anyone, including literally Hitler.

Kathy Griffin publishes picture she made of herself holding severed, bloody head of Donald Trump: Either greatest comedy bit EVER, or bold and insightful political commentary (depends on publication).

Red Square wrote:Congratulations to Evil Smiley for scoring yet another viral meme! The most widely circulated one until now was the spoof CNN screenshot with Hillary helping two men to climb stairs.

For this historic achievement, the kollektive hereby bestows upon you the most coveted awards the Party has to offer:

Image Image Image

Image But I do have to say once again - sign your pictures so that when they go viral people can trace them to the source. In these both cases, your work was redistributed without any benefit to you or the Cube. At least put your Evil Smiley avatar in the corner, if not ThePeoplesCube.com. I learned it the hard way when Rush Limbaugh commented on my graphic without knowing where it came from because I had never signed it (now corrected).

I prefer anonymity to notoriety - especially since I see no upside/profit from it. :)

Now, perhaps if I had a book to hawk...

Oh well, you know where you saw it first! :) LOL

Besides, I work in IT at a huge left-wing news outlet... if they ever knew...

Congratulations comrades! I have been out amongst the people spreading the rhetorical cocktail of grotesque entitlement fused with identity politics these last few years and return to the cube on the news of this most glorious victory! I have been an inner party member since Comrades for Kerry and it fills my heart with pride when a cube apparatchik creates a tremor felt round the world.

Evil Smiley wrote:
Red Square wrote:Congratulations to Evil Smiley for scoring yet another viral meme! The most widely circulated one until now was the spoof CNN screenshot with Hillary helping two men to climb stairs.

Image Image Image

I prefer anonymity to notoriety - especially since I see no upside/profit from it. :)

Now, perhaps if I had a book to hawk...

Oh well, you know where you saw it first! :) LOL

Besides, I work in IT at a huge left-wing news outlet... if they ever knew...

Comrade, you can create a book under your name Evil Smiley, but the collective will take your earnings.

Comrade Evil Smiley.
I wondered who had made this wonderful golfing video. I enjoyed long periods of laughter and my Facebook comrades couldn't stop watching it. Good to know it was a loyal gulagist. Let the rumor finally be put to rest. We do not all simply waste our lives drinking beet vodka until the wee hours of the morning. Well, not all of the time.

Red Square wrote:Trump just never stops...

Not one of mine.

KUDOS Evil Smiley! The (golf) shot seen 'round the world! Looks like your GIF gets a HOLE IN ONE when it comes to pissing off the Establishment Media and Hollywood! BRAVO!!!!

now midmorning, aaaaand... PROGRESS!

Boy - uh, I mean, Comrade Smiley - did you (& Trump) stir up zhe Cherman Kfality Shurnalizm!

plus, of course, regurgitations in numerous regional dailies of German-speaking area.

I nominate Comrade Evil Smiley for the prestigious Nika Award for his exceptionally equal contributions to cinematography.

Премия_Ника_.jpg
Remember, comrade, after Red Square presents you with the award, turn about smartly, snappily salute your fellow Cubists, and shout, "I serve the working bloggers!"

Evil Smiley - Child Labor - Gif Industry Shocked

evil smiley.jpg

Special thanks to our European spies, Comrades Minitrue and Dummkopf, for providing us with more media headlines from Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands.

Looking at all those international headlines feels like watching Special Olympics in Silliness.

It's fascinating - not even because it was a Cube GIF, but because of all the disproportionate attention to nonsense - at a time when the world is going down the drain with North Korea, Islamic terrorism, etc. We now officially live in a Monty Python universe: "and now for something completely different: a man with three buttocks" (also a man with two noses, reminding me of Hillary's nose trick on CNN the other night).

More updates from our readers:

• Mark Simone was talking about this on his radio show on WOR710 in NY at about 10:20am this morning. We can get it on podcast later.
  • Rush opened his show with this story today.

Thomas Lifson posted our story on the American Thinker this morning, and it has over a hundred comments:

Media pearl-clutching over Trump's retweet of a Hillary joke

When you start with the premise that Donald Trump is a monster and an outrage against public decency, practically any excuse will do to put on a serious face and intone gravely about the Future of the Republic under such a leader. That is exactly what happened with our friend Oleg Atbashian of The People's Cube, who put together what he describes as a "silly animated GIF," splicing together video of Donald Trump hitting a golf ball in a drive, and then film of Hillary stumbling over as she boarded a campaign plane, with a golf ball hitting her in the back.
I emailed him that it was, in fact, Evil Smiley who did the animation, but Evil Smiley insists on being anonymous, and my contribution was in collecting all the media links and updating his initial post with them.

Also in TruthRevolt:

The People's Cube: Trump Retweets People's Cube Meme, Media Has Seizures

Here's another one. Unfortunately, the new anti-hacking firewall isn't allowing to embed tweets:

Red Square wrote:Here's another one. Unfortunately, the new anti-hacking firewall isn't allowing to embed tweets:

Not one of mine.Image
To be clear, I am not FuctUpMind on Twitter - he took my gif, cut out the part with Hillary waving and tweeted it on to President Trump.

I had nothing to do with this rocket one.

:)

Evil Smiley: For raising awareness of Trump's violence against Hillary and women in general, and for distracting the masses from tedious, petty little things like hurricane recovery and tax reform and North Korea, etc., you are hereby awarded Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

Image And for your mother:

Image Truth be told, I was in two minds about this. You could've just as easily been whacked upside the head with my shovel because your gif sends an unmistakable message to every golfer out there that it's OK to hit every woman he sees in the back of the head with a golf ball. But since denouncing you is worth fewer virtue-signaling points than I'll get for Trump, Trump gets all the blame and your mother gets a bumpersticker.

In the meantime, maybe we should call for a ban on golf balls, or at least require all golfers to register their clubs with the government.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Evil Smiley: For raising awareness of Trump's violence against Hillary and women in general, and for distracting the masses from tedious, petty little things like hurricane recovery and tax reform and North Korea, etc., you are hereby awarded Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

Image And for your mother:

Image Truth be told, I was in two minds about this. You could've just as easily been whacked upside the head with my shovel because your gif sends an unmistakable message to every golfer out there that it's OK to hit every woman he sees in the back of the head with a golf ball. But since denouncing you is worth fewer virtue-signaling points than I'll get for Trump, Trump gets all the blame and your mother gets a bumpersticker.

In the meantime, maybe we should call for a ban on golf balls, or at least require all golfers to register their clubs with the government.
I love it when you beet me Commissarka Pinkie.Beet me till I'm red baby!

Evil Smiley wrote:...Beet me till I'm red baby!

Somehow I think it gets interpreted differently when I say it...

Quite an honor to get a Presidential re-tweet! This calls for a medal!
ImageImage
As you can see from the second image I have privileged sources as to what really happened. I'm not sure how to handle this confidential information_because_it may be a sore point with the Party.(It involves an important post party leader). Rest assured whatever is the collective will_on this_it's a view I've always had and always will !

C.O.M.M.I.E wrote:Quite an honor to get a Presidential re-tweet! This calls for a medal!
ImageImage
As you can see from the second image I have privileged sources as to what really happened. I'm not sure how to handle this confidential information_because_it may be a sore point with the Party.(It involves an important post party leader). Rest assured whatever is the collective will_on this_it's a view I've always had and always will !

Once again, Evil Smiley was first... 9 months ago...Image
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/breaking-proof-putin-took-down-hillary-cnn-t19070.html

And before that one, some 3-4 years or more ago, was this classic - fully cementing Hillary's reputation as a two fisted drunken lush and 3 livered alcoholic.

Yet another one where a Young President Trump throws a football so hard and fast it races to the future to strike down a drunken Hillary while boarding her plane.

NOT one of mine.

ImageImage
So it was YOU! Nice work! I've saw the Putin shootin' one before but could not locate a copy. Failing that I made up my own version. I have a few that went viral but nothing like a God Emperor re-tweet!