Presidential Palace Spokesperson Proud of Transparency

Comrades,

Dear Leader in HIS campaign to become Amerikkka's first President for Life promised the most transparent regime ever. The "Press" has begun to grumble about the so called lack of access to Dear Leader at the Presidential Palace.

Recently the Propaganda Minister Herr Robert Gibbs held another meeting with the "Press" and all is now well. After the meeting Herr Gibbs had this to say; "Sure, The ONE © did promise transparency and he has delivered. I think that the media misunderstood what the President was saying. I explained it to them this way; when something is transparent, you can't see it. We're very proud of our transparency."

The "Press" has now re assumed their role as the regime's lapdog and we can now move on from this minor, yet inconvenient road bump on the Road to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ .

Al Hail Obama!
I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Reminds me of my favorite failed superhero Translucent Man. He had the ability to make himself almost invisible.

Yes. Pride in transparency coupled with no shame in being covert is what differentiates Dear Leader from other leaders.

He is so transparent we can see through his very think skin. Is it not glorious!
I think the press needs to attend Jiffy-Lobo for a checkup. There is no need to cause dear
Leader, or his lap dog thugs, such stress.
And just like Comrade Chris Matthews said, one can forget Obobo Obama is a black man!