Prince William and Kate's Royal Jewish Wedding

Kate_Middleton.jpg
A gigantic yarmulke tip to our friend Andy Benjamin, the First Charter Member of the Intergalactic Zionist Conspiracy, who sent us this personalized report:

In the family tree of Kate Middleton, wife of Prince William:

• Kate's mother is Carol Middleton, daughter of Ronald Goldsmith and Dorothy Harrison (both Jews)
  • The parents of Dorothy Harrison are Robert Harrison and Elizabeth Temple (both Jews)
  • Elizabeth Temple is a descendant of the Myers family, English Jews in the 19th century.

Bottom line: Princess Kate is a Jew on her matriarchal side. The future king of England will be a Jew according to Jewish Law and tradition.

The world f***d us; now we return the favor.

Enjoy the video of a royal Jewish wedding at the Buckingham Palace.
~
FOR CENTURIES THEY ACCUSED US OF WANTING TO CONTROL THE WORLD
Zionist_Conspiracy.jpg
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WE ARE TAKING OUR PLANET BACK
[img]/images/Intergalactic_Zionist_Consp_600.jpg[/img]

IT'S TIME TO LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO'S REALLY IN CHARGE!

OyVey_Obey_Poster.png

The moment I saw her shadayim I knew she was one of us!!!

I haven't seen them yet, so I'm still not so sure.

I looked up shadayim in the dictionary but I still can't understand the significance of your reference to the upper ventral region of the torso of a primate, which contains the mammary gland.

A search for images produced this photo. I guess it may contain the clue.

Knitted-Breasts.jpg

I.M. Craptek wrote:I haven't seen them yet, so I'm still not so sure.
Comrade Craptek, You must have been busy at the Novaya Zelmya tundra factory when a running dog lackey of the bourgeois paparazzi snapped photographs of her sunbathing.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Eww...that's gotta hurt.
And will leave a mark.

Hero of the Soviet Onion wrote:
I.M. Craptek wrote:I haven't seen them yet, so I'm still not so sure.
Comrade Craptek, You must have been busy at the Novaya Zelmya tundra factory when a running dog lackey of the bourgeois paparazzi snapped photographs of her sunbathing.

Comrade,

With all due respect - I had beet fields to harvest before winter and little time or interest in such low-prog indulgences as breast peeping. I suggest you put your strong back to some useful endeavor aimed at furthering The People's business rather than wasting precious time ogling mammalian appendages.

Image Ah, yes. I remember the incident now... :-)