PROG OFF: One Good Man Quits - Perry Endorses Newt

This Presidential Primary Season has been the most epic ever. While Political Cronies are ramming a Kerry-esque RINO candidate down our throats, they have maligned and demonized the best Republican Candidates in our lifetime. Now Rick Perry, a good man, if not the best in the group, has had to end his run.

Rick does leave us his best advise: that if he can't run, the second best is to elect Newt Gingrich, a sinner and self confessed adulterer, reminding us that the Bible's theme is of redemption. "The fact is there is forgiveness for those who seek God. And I believe in the power of redemption, for it is a central tenet of my Christian faith," Perry said.

In fact, King David himself, the ancestor of Jesus, and the author of 1/7 of the Bible (Psalms), was also an adulterer, who repented of his sin.

We must not forget, that in this Presidential Race, the choice will be between Newt's Personal Morality against Obama's Public Morality.

In my mind, there is no doubt who is better.

~
Good riddance!!! Mitt Romney is god!!!!!

RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL-RON PAUL-SIG HEIL!!!!!

Perry made a mistake of supporting the eradication of private property in dogs and cats bill.................too bad, so sad he could not get his support back......capitalist indeed!

Looks like Israel is on its own now!

And the EPA is happy now that Perry can't do anything about the EPA aka cemetery for jobs:
https://junkscience.com/2012/01/19/flas ... -for-jobs/

ProgOff.jpg
Already married, but want somebody else? HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE!

Already married AGAIN but want somebody else AGAIN???

HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE AGAIN!!!

Personal morality matters.

ProgOn.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Who cares about personal integrity ?!!!

Obama can clap with one hand !
( says so in the next column over )