Proggie Personals: The Ladies Edition

LADIES!

Some fine progressive man meat is on the table for you to feast your eyes on. With out further ado, let's meet the fellows that would love to find their progressive soul mates.

28 year old Stan Stasis is just itchin to have you over you to his room in his parents house basement. An avid Daily Kos blogger, Stan will regale you with witty intellectual conversation. Stan holds the record for calling republicans 'idiots' at 253 times on one of his brilliant blog entries titled " Republicans Are Idiots". So ladies what are you waiting for? Better hurry before this prize gets away.
~
Next up: Red (rain) Forrest!!

Red is into nature and would love to meet a like minded progressive babe to share his campsite with. Red has been feeling a might lonely in his 1969 Volkswagen camp mobile as of late and this is first personal proggie ad. Red is into conservation of our planets precious resources, so much so, that he only bathes once a week on Saturdays. A truly selfless gesture on his part. Red though can't quite figure out why progressive chicks really don't seem to dig him though and sorta stay downwind of him, so he is trying the ad route for a proggie hook-up.

Finally Hank Fern: Hank as you can tell is a shy fellow but a true prog through and through. He is also into nature and would love to share his precious 'woody' with the right proggie chick.

There ya go ladies!

Comrade

this is most good. However, do not forget that our most "dedicated" progressive environmentalists can sometimes find true love in nature.

It is safe and will not produce anymore "carbon-producing" humans to hurt Mother Gaia even more.

For example, here is a favorite vacation spot for Al Gore in Thailand. He was given a "heads up" about it from his
1996 visit to the Hsi Lai Temple. Even though the DNC had to return all the money from that event, the right wing could not take away this "hotspot" from Gore.

To think the right-wing homophobes would have you believe that all these Progressives go to Thailand for other reasons-Just more hate from the right-wing.

Another one, for the true Progressive Babushka...

Good Lenin! Where did you ever get the video of Buffoon baling hay?

Here's a few more bachelors for the ladies to admire.
IMG_3549.JPG
Jud Hedd.jpg
hippie1-small.jpg
cross dressing geezer.jpg
135-3521_IMG.JPG

Perhaps you folks can add some snappy comments to these charming fellas and help get them laid a date.

ImageYou know, I don't consider myself a very good looking or desirable guy. I often tease Mrs. Commissar M about her rotten, lousy taste in men. She will disagree and say "oh no, it could be so much worse".Then I see $#¡+ like these guys and understand what she means!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Good Lenin! Where did you ever get the video of Buffoon baling hay?

How embarrassing! I was having a good time until I found out I was being filmed without me boot on!

Why do we have no takers among the collectives comradettes for these glorious progressive manginas myn men?

Red Rooster wrote:Why do we have no takers among the collectives comradettes for these glorious progressive manginas myn men?
I beleive that if you add one of these, they will become irresistable to the fine ladies of the Collective. . .
che disguise kit.jpg

cheHedd.jpg
No takers? seriously? I can read this mans thoughts: "Lemme holla atcha, commissarka Pinkie!" I also noticed I used the blatantly sexist term "fine ladies", so for that Image