Progressive Gals Strip Naked for Putin-For-Pres Campaign

Progressive Gals Strip Naked for Putin-For-President Campaign

Comrades,

I've long favored Soviet-Style government-financed political campaigns, but with the gradual decimation of McCain/Feingold by the Reich-Wing Majority on the U.S. Supreme Court, we are in dire need of modernizing our Campaign Laws. Now, Putin is leading the way with the "Progressive Gals Stripping Naked for the 'Putin For President'" campaign, and there is no doubt in my head that we should emulate this new, progressive approach to our campaigns for Presidential elections:

And, I notice that Putin's Mistress is leading the way in that campaign:
~
That means our side needs to find some hot babes for the upcoming campaign before the Republicans decide to nominate Palin.

--Minister of Truth

While it may work in Russia, comrades, it's my experience that most progressive womyn here in the USSA are not womyn you would want to see in that condition.

I could be wrong - but I'm not :)

I am thinking that the lady in People's Comrade's photo is of Nancy Pelosi's district, where she-males do not shave their arms or legs, but the he-males do.

This is why I stay in Texazistan.

From the Communist Manifesto-
https://revolution2.us/content/docs/history/communist/manifesto.htm#family

But you Communists would introduce [highlight=#FFFF00]community of women[/highlight], screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

The bourgeois sees his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.

He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.

For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. [highlight=#ffff00]The Communists have no need to introduce free love; it has existed almost from time immemorial.[/highlight]
[highlight=#FFFF00]
[/highlight] Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other's wives. (Ah, those were the days!)

Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a [highlight=#FFFF00]system of wives in common[/highlight] and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an [highlight=#FFFF00]openly legalized system of free love[/highlight].

For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of free love springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.
Image Figures. Really it does.

Many years ago, I had a buddy who was from the Republic of Georgia. He had grown up under Soviet rule, had done time in the Army and absolutely f***in' HATED the Russians. Like Red Square, he immigrated to the US as soon as he could after the USSR fell apart. One day, another friend of mine asked him "*NAME REDACTED*, what are Russian women like?" *NR* replies "Russian women are WHORES!" (His emphasis) We all laughed as he reminded the friend who asked the question that he wasn't Russian and Russians weren't well liked in his home country. I always thought he just engaging in hyperbole but now I'm not so sure.

Some additional thoughts, comrades.

So, does this mean that soon, we can stop pretending that the hand puppet Medvedev is president?

With the gradual elimination of heavy armored units in the militaries of countries like The Netherlands and Belgium, how long will we have to wait before we see glorious, endless waves of T 72s and T 80s rolling through the streets of Brussels and The Hague?

Given the odd reverence western progs have for those two cities, do you think they'll be happy to see them occupied by the brave defenders of the Neo Soviet Federation?

Commissar M wrote:Some additional thoughts, comrades.

So, does this mean that soon, we can stop pretending that the hand puppet Medvedev is president?

With the gradual elimination of heavy armored units in the militaries of countries like The Netherlands and Belgium, how long will we have to wait before we see glorious, endless waves of T 72s and T 80s rolling through the streets of Brussels and The Hague?

Given the odd reverence western progs have for those two cities, do you think they'll be happy to see them occupied by the brave defenders of the Neo Soviet Federation?

Commisar M- The Hague and the Brussels Sprouts are smothering under bad governments and WANT Superior Russian leadership to come free the oppressed females to fulfill their purpose.

blow-up-doll.jpg