Progressive Santa is coming to town!

He's checking his carbon footprint list to see if you have been naughty or nice.

Finally there is a more enlightened and responsible Santa for our indoctrinated environmentally aware children to look up to!!

I demand to ride with this oppressive manager when he makes his trip around the world. Someone has to keep the wealthspread going.

Well, Santa going Green is a good start.

However, just a few points to keep him on the Evil List ...

- Keeps hoards of slave labor (ie elves)
- Straps reindeer to his sleigh to force them to do his heavy lifting
- Takes cookies from kids
- Creates lists and judges every kid ... they're all equal dammit
- He doesn't take toys from the rich kids and redistribute them to the poor

Why do you think I requested to ride with him comrade Pewkov?

What we need is a murderous Santabot like on Futurama. Someone to take out all those naughty Republicans.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I always liked the Hanukkah Zombie.
Cue the scene from "8 Crazy Nights".

Ben (a kid) "1st night I got a pup tent, night 2 I got some dradles, and tonight I got this (a Game Boy)"
Dave (Sandler) "Wow, and maybe on night 4 the Hanukkah monster will come and take a big crap your bed."

Comrade Whoopie wrote: What we need is a murderous Santabot like on Futurama. Someone to take out all those naughty Republicans.

I'd hate to have to wait for 1000 years before that happens though.

Here's a thought though, just robo-call the evil Rethuglicans and tell them Sarah Palin is in town. At least that way we can round them up easier.

This is wonderful. No more polyester, no more plastic bottles, and everyone pitching in to work without any kind of polluting machinery. And, since Dear Leader and Congress are working very hard to bring the collective and green lifestyle to everyone, it will be just like the good old days.