Prophet or Agent Provocateur?

Obama Advisor – Dr. Bolainez – Brands Rival Religious Group “Nazis”

Sicks the Communist Secret Police on fellow Pentecostals

No folks, it is not a scene out of an old propaganda film from Josef Stalin's era. Dr. Antonio Bolainez, U.S. President Obama's spiritual advisor, regularly attacks rival religious groups who compete with his book, video and Apocalypse seminar market – a niche that he has successfully carved out in Latin America and Latino communities in the U.S. and Canada. One such rival, who Bolainez calls the “G12” – in reference to groups emulating a model of the 12 Apostles, is the approaching “Anti-Christ” according to Bolainez. He depicts them below in Nazi uniforms.

Image En el sueño, la hermana Quintanilla veía una gran plataforma con el símbolo del G12 y muchas gentes vestidas de nazis.

Dr. Bolainez has no evidence that the G12 groups are actually Nazi or anti-Semitic. At worse, the sect cannot be as “whack” as Bolainez himself, who pretends to curry favour with the Jewish community and has been known to dress up in traditional Rabbinical attire although he is not a Rabbi, much less Jewish.

There is a more serious side to the rivalry however, related to Bolainez' former membership in the communist Sandinista Front of Nicaragua. Consider Bolainez' statements from his publication (Spanish translated; emphasis mine) ‘The G12, ten years after its launch':

“A highly influential Pentecostal leader in Managua, Nicaragua, bribed a journalist to write very poisonous articles against me in his newspaper; this information was obtained by my friends in the Intelligence Services."

The “Intelligence Services” who are friends of Dr. Bolainez are none other than the Sandinista Secret Police. They are political police, who are renowned for assassinating opponents of the communist Sandinista regime and persecuting religious believers of all faiths, including Jews. In other words, Bolainez has recruited old friends in the Secret Police to spy on people he disputes -- specifically journalists and fellow Christians in a country known for oppressing both.

Recently declassified documents from former Communist East Germany reveal that its brutal STASI (MfS) trained the Sandinista Secret Police, who operate outside the sovereign control of the Nicaraguan State and its Legislature to this day. Dr. Bolainez is presumably a U.S. citizen now. He is also one of the Obama administration's Hispanic advisors on immigrants. Although, he is against immigration law and labels Hispanics who support the law as “racists against their own race”. What is Antonio Bolainez really about anyway?

Perhaps the answer can be found in the following (condensed translations; emphasis mine):

“One night at the end of my campaign, a young man with body tattoos came up to me, showed me a knife and said: ‘I have come here because I have been paid to hurt you, but the message you have preached has touched me'. The young man mentioned the name of the person who had paid him to attack me and it was a Pastor who leads the G12 in that area of North Carolina”.

Or perhaps in the following:
“In Torreón, México, 2008, four Pastors from the G12, made a very dirty campaign to boycott our end-times conference in the stadium; that same year three of those Pastors got deadly health problems -- one of them died and the fourth just died recently.”

Or the following:
“We give thanks to God, because with all the dangers the Lord has protected us and raised up special people to be on our side…Powerful men like Colonel Silvio Palacios in Managua, Nicaragua…”

Is Dr. Bolainez really dealing with an “Anti-Christ” group or simply individuals who are “anti-Bolainez”? People have the democratic right to reject Bolainez' message, especially when he indiscriminately brands them as “Nazis”. He is making a handsome income off the Apocalypse market, but on the backs of other people's reputations. There's an old saying: “Don't dish it out if you can't take it”.

It is obvious that President Obama's advisor “can't take it”. So Bolainez has the Sandinista Secret Police of Nicaragua watching his back and “powerful men” in the military like Colonel Palacios, who was responsible for the torture and murder of innocent peasants during the 1980's Nicaragua “Contra” War -- people whom the Communist regime conveniently branded as “counter-revolutionaries”. The megalomaniac Dr. Bolainez thinks that God likewise watches his back – to the degree that when Pastors dare to oppose his message, they get “deadly health problems” and inexplicably drop dead. Even criminals with knives, who are allegedly paid by enemy Pastors to “hurt” him, are miraculously converted to Bolainez' message.

Is Dr. Bolainez a prophet, or is he is an agent provocateur consorting with a rogue foreign intelligence agency to divide and conquer conservative Latinos?

R.J.

Prophet or Agent Provocateur

(August 16, 2010)

sorry 'bout the fonts comrades
i tried to make them smaller but the System won't obey!
the System wants big fonts
big System DEMANDS BIG fonts OBEY the SYSTEM!!!

Prophet or Agent Provocateur?

Neither. Useful idiot is more like it. Dear Leader needed these so called religious leaders to help garner the Latino vote. Now that he is POTUS there will be no need for such persons until campaigning for the 2012 elections. The 15 million nationalized new voters will need spiritual leaders. Of course if our beloved Congress anoints him President for life there will be no need at all.

Dear Leader has no need for Spiritual Advisers or Advisers of any sort. He is the self and widely acclaimed Messiah, the Bringer of Light to this poor wretched world. Not that this Dr. Bolainez is or ever was a Spiritual Adviser and I of all people should know.

Maybe no Provocateur, but maybe sleeper? And I of all people should know. I knew "miracle doctor" when he was 17 after his good propaganda brainwash training in utopia of Fidel, when the "piricuacos" (mad dogs) made victory in Sandino land. Many a good political discussion in my home late into the night.

Quote: "Our war is against the U.S. -- the U.S. keeps the decapitated head of [our hero] Sandino in a glass case in Washington". Dear doctor is hoping that dear Obamessiah will help Latino revolution find the proverbial "missing head". Dear doctor also very friendly with friendly political police back then -- 30 years ago -- as today. Was recommended for special training in nice friendly Stasi land.

These G12 folks really look like some dangerous people:

Rielle Hunter.jpg
"César y Claudia Castellanos fundadores del G12"

Looks like Dear Doctor has good reason to be afraid. Yes, the life of a Spiritual Adviser is fraught with danger, but we carry on as best we can. I never travel anywhere without my trusty body guards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzKfD7M ... re=related

True comrade, I think I see a nazi helmet hidden in the roses. And I do appreciate the body guards although I think dear spiritual advisors from both sides of the revolution would not approve -- publicly that is.

I took dear doctor to a strip bar while he visited the "great white north" back in the '90's -- at dear doctor's request. Dear doctor's excuse afterwards? "I'm a bachelor, so it was not a sin -- but you were once married so you were sinning". Oh the wisdom and fairness of logic of dear doctor's religion. Thanks to dear leader Fidel the brain has been washed and scrubbed clean of responsibility forever...

By the way, many thanks to our secret police for secretly fixing my fonts.