Protest against YouPig blocking of People's Cube videos

Hallo Komrades,

I'm new to this Forum but have been reading your highly educational articles (hope to be able to get my full Indoctrination Degree very soon).

Upon trying to view some People's Cube videos on YouPig (sorry, YouTube), I was officially warned that these videos have been flagged by some users as politically incorrect, thus requiring some kind of stupid capitalistic registration and creation of a Google/Schmoogle account where personal data should be submitted.

As my almost rothbardian view on privacy of personal data and non-submission to communist thoughtkontroll inhibited me from registering with SillyTube for this purpose, I kindly request you to apply your old-age wisdom and enlighten me on this matter, i.e., whether I may view your educational material on other capitalistic viewer system.

Thanks in advance for you fraternal assistance,

Ludwig von Mises

Comrade Ludwig, thank you for informing on the thought criminals at UToob. Our State Security Apparatus will investigate these serious allegations.

But comrade, why get your education in the progressive world of next Tuesday from some fly-by-night second rate website when you can get the current truth here and now. You may wish to view our many archives, such as the People's Videos.

I denounce "comrade" Ludwig von Mises per having an evil kapitalist name. No kapitalist names allowed here at The People's Cube™. He could be an informant for the other side, and must be purged.

Now, now, Statist- he may have a KKKapitalist name, but he has obviously come to realize the immoralities of Kapitalizm; hence, his desire to educate himself in Party-Approved doctrine. Surely once Dear Unca Joe fills his cranium, he shall denounce his Greedy past and join the forces of the class struggle for Equality known as- The Cube.

Look at the big picture, Statist! Now we can say that Ludwig von Mises is a Collectivist! Think of the influence we'll wield. Next up, we need to find someone willing to call themselves Milton Friedman...

Comrade Ludwig,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt as for your aspirations to be perfectly formed "made progs" as ourselves. In order to make your transition easier, I highly recommend regular Jiffi-Lobos. Benefits from Jiffi-Lobos include serenity upon hearing that the Health Care Bill has passed, and delight in knowing that with every additional department, czar and cabinet position created it brings Dear Leader closer to a dictatorship of the proletariat, or as we say here of all of Progdom.

As for your concerns with YouTube, do you not have any aliases under which you could register?

One of the joys of being a progressive is that we have no scruples, no morals, and no worries when it comes to things like integrity, and breaking rules.

Well, that's enough for now.

ludwigvonmises wrote:
As my almost rothbardian view on privacy of personal data and non-submission to communist thoughtkontroll inhibited me from registering with SillyTube for this purpose, I kindly request you to apply your old-age wisdom and enlighten me on this matter, i.e., whether I may view your educational material on other capitalistic viewer system.

Comrade this quote is most troubling to me, why are you not willing to simply register on Youtube? Are you worried that your information will be sold out? Do you think that google will betray you? Those are dangerous thoughts comrade.

You should know that google will betray you but it will do so in the right ways, it will betray you to the government just like it has betrayed many of china's citizens to its government. You should not fear this, you should embrace it for three reasons.

1. It will help you get used to turning personal information over to questionable sources somthing that Obamacare ensures that you will be doing a lot of in the not to distant future.
2. It makes it easier for the government to track what kind of videos your watching and interviene if you should ever fall astray and begin to think for yourself.
3. It would keep you from having to bug the Cube with pointless questions like this.

All of this combines to make me question just how much of a prog you really are, any true prog would already know all of this. I also find your name to be very suspicious and therefore I must also recomend that you recieve a progressive lobotamy at once, followed by a long educational stay at one of the gulags. If you resist this we may have to use force to reeducate you.

ludwigvonmises wrote:Hallo Komrades,

I'm new to this Forum but have been reading your highly educational articles (hope to be able to get my full Indoctrination Degree very soon).

Upon trying to view some People's Cube videos on YouPig (sorry, YouTube), I was officially warned that these videos have been flagged by some users as politically incorrect, thus requiring some kind of stupid capitalistic registration and creation of a Google/Schmoogle account where personal data should be submitted.

Thanks in advance for you fraternal assistance,

Ludwig von Mises

I fail to understand the problem. Just watch Trololo.

Image Sadly this type of censorship and filtering is becoming more accepted.

Rasmussen has an interesting new pie chart on his site this morning documenting press coverage of Obama. Not surprisingly he has enjoyed glowing reviews this past week in the face of an electorate in an uproar over his unpopular agenda.

The attitudes that shine on Obama in the press and permit ideological censorship go hand in hand. In our differences we, the conservative right, have been painted as the monster under the bed by the leftists in control of media and government which I'm sure in their reality they beleive. Now they justify means that most leftists would reject as cornerstones of their core whether it be open vote buying and corruption in the legislature, ramming through massive legislation unpopular with the electorate or silencing and marginalizing political critics.

It boggles one's mind to see scenes play out like the protests over the weekend against Obamacare and the comments made about racist, nazis and dangrous radio personalities when there is ample documentation of numerous protests such as these. It is to the point that the behavior is expected if not accepted but not a peep about them from those who slander the right:

G20 Communists and Anarchists (notice the smile on the camera man in the rear, more press than protest?)
London 2009

AU G20 2006
Pittsburgh 2009
More Pittsburgh fun and games. I know, the cop should be beaten and fired because it is obviously oppression of that woman and her cute red outfit and designer handbag.
Where are all the Tea Party equivalents that are evil and scary? Who is the leftist radio personality responsible for this behavior, destruction of private/public property and violence?

Of course we know Joe Stack and the Pentagon shooter were raging leftists right wing nutters but come on. Seriously, why is the right demonized with little cause while this is ignored?

Aside from the random anti abortion murder that is roundly condemned (in some cases reciprocated by equally insane leftists) conservatives don't come close to the general propensity for violence or extreme behavior that the left shows.

This is the reason those silly Tea Baggers aren't taken seriously. They think they can win some magical brownie points by eschewing violence. Fools!

Just imagine if they'd employed Alinsky methods during their big march in DC. A million people smashing windows and burning cars. I bet the media and politicians wouldn't have been able to ignore that.

The Left didn't get to where it is by playing by the rules. When the time comes we'll crush those Tea Baggers and haul them all off to the gulag and I bet even then the dummies won't stand up and fight.