Public's Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low in New Poll!

A new poll taken of the political class elites reveals that the public's approval rating has fallen to a new low with only 3% of the cream of society expressing satisfaction with the public's performance. This is down from 97% in January 2009, when the transformative President Obama took office.

poll2.JPG
Analysis

After hitting all-time high-levels of approval (and absurdly low-levels of disapproval) in early 2009, the public's approval rating quickly deteriorated by the spring, apparently owing to its bizarre reaction to the excellent economic stimulus plan superbly crafted by President Obama and the Congress. In spite of the steep drop, their rating still remained above historical levels. But their approval levels continued to fall perciptiously throughout the summer of 2009 as an ignorant, incompetent and corrupt public largely rejected the President's benevolent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The public's approval rating reached historically low levels after its still-unexplained violent tantrum in November 2010 and has not recovered any ground since then.

Methodology

The rating is compiled by a scientific sample of 1,000 of the country's best and brightest political leaders, journalists, academics, celebrities, and other 99 per-centers whose views run the gamut of the political spectrum from liberal to very, very liberal. These are the smart people who tend to favor the most advanced, enlightened governmental and public policies on issues such as climate change, green energy, taxes, expansion of benevolent government, and defecating in the streets to effect change. Amongst the poll sample, "tea party" means someone is actually drinking tea.

Reasons for Declining Approval Level

Some of the respondents graciously took time out from their busy schedules to answer detailed questions regarding their response to the poll. One Michelle O, who lists her occupation as "model housewife and mother", said the public is "soft and lazy" and too eager to blame the people in power for their problems. "They should be required to work. They have to shed their cynicism, put down their divisions, come out of their isolation and move out of their comfort zones," she said as she munched a bon-bon while overseeing the staff packing her things for a vacation.

Other respondents were unhappy because they believe the public expects too much. "They're mad because we didn't read the damn healthcare bill. That damn thing was 2,000 pages, who the hell has time to read that crap?" said one who asked us to refer to him as "Max."

Another was enraged because his constituents expected him to pay sales taxes on his yacht. "I wonder how many of THEM pay sales taxes on THEIR yachts", he whined bitterly. "Not very many, I'll bet!"

Another, who spoke to us during her botox treatment and was a bit hard to understand, complained her ungrateful constituents thought she was corrupt. "I'm NOT corrupt! I just have memory failures where I forget I own millions of dollars of stock in companies that might benefit from the fact I shit-can bills they're opposed to. That's NOT corruption, that's just BAD LUCK!"

Conclusions

Generally, respondents expressed disappointment in the public after having such high expectations for them a couple of years ago. "We were expecting CHANGE", one said sadly, "but instead we got just the same old public." "They let us down", said another, "I don't think I will ever trust one of them again."

It's clear that the public has its work cut out for it if it ever expects to regain the trust of the political class. Are they up to it?

This is what happens when you ask questions of people the party has not screened. This report is not so believable...

Ah, Komrade, that is nothing. This is the natural evolution of every prole who voted for the Dэaя Lэadэя, after giving him dollars of support, and getting the CHAИGЭ in return.

But wait until the third time Dэaя Lэadэя gets re-elected, everyone will approve. Same thing happened in Venezuela, when Chavez was narrowly re-elected the first time, but has since become the People's favorite. This also happened in Cuba in the early years, when Castro barely got half of the votes; not until 10 years after the Яэvolutioи did he get 97% support.

The first few years are the toughest for a Яэvolutioи...