Pussy Galore endorses Trump

galore2.jpg
In an effort to strengthen Mr. Trump's lagging poll numbers among women, the Trump campaign has secured a most desired endorsement this weekend from Bond bad-girl, Pussy Galore.

When asked about his efforts to secure the endorsement Mr. Trump said, "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there." Mr. Trump continued, "I finally ate some Tic Tacs and grabbed the Pussy and reminded her that I am a star and I can do anything."

The aggressive, but unorthodox, campaign tactic seems to have worked in Mr. Trump's favor. When asked for a response from Secretary Clinton, the Clinton campaign released this statement:

"We are extremely disappointed that Pussy has chosen to endorse the hateful rhetoric of Mr. Trump. Secretary Clinton and her husband have been independently chasing Pussy for 40 years. It remains our belief that only a Clinton can fully satisfy Pussy."

Octopussy, Xenia Onatopp and Oddjob have yet to publicly proclaim their support for any candidate.

galore.jpg
galore 3.jpg

"The Cook's Speech" from the film Spun:

Comrades, I'm confused about The Current Truth™ and whether it's changed since Friday.

Are we suddenly supposed to become prudes and Puritans, at least till November 8th?

Or can I still stand outside the Trump Tower in my pink vagina costume to show the world that I am not a sex object, that I am a person, and there is more to me than just some lady part for someone to grab?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrades, I'm confused about The Current Truth™ and whether it's changed since Friday.

Are we suddenly supposed to become prudes and Puritans, at least till November 8th?

Or can I still stand outside the Trump Tower in my pink vagina costume to show the world that I am not a sex object, that I am a person, and there is more to me than just some lady part for someone to grab?

Commissarka Pinkie, my reconnaissance below the Mason Dixon line is indicating this attack is backfiring and making Donald Trump more popular! Southerners have a high distrust for yankees, all things considered, and Donald proved that a Yankee CAN be a normal good ole boy redneck hence making him more acceptable to the 'Southern Deplorables in Flyover Country'. It's quite common and acceptable for good ole boys to like Badonkadonk...................

I have to add that below the Mason Dixon line it is NOT ACCEPTABLE to like UNDERAGE Badonkadonk!!!!!.................................

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

Comrade Pinkie:

The answer lies -as in all things political - in the use of Doublethink™ .

This is a useful exercise from the Brussels Ministry Of Truth Manual Of Creative Crimestop™ :

Read these lines three thousand times and meanwhile bang your head against a wall:

Bill clinton rapes an intern : I think that unorthodox sexual relations with women are trifles and not important. Women are strong and independent and can look past this behaviour in a leader.

Trump talks rudely about groping women: I think that unorthodox sexual relations with women are of the greatest importance. Women are weak and fragile creatures that need a sensitive leader.
After a while you will see a blurring of the letters and everything will start to make sense. This means the Doublethink™ starts to work.

I hope I could be of assistance,
Yours, Minitrue

Has anyone contacted Alotta Fagina?

I think something very important to bear in mind here is that while former President Clinton may have actually engaged in extramarital affairs and committed sexual assault, Candidate Trump SPOKE and THOUGHT of women in an unflattering and rude manner.

A thought crime always outweighs an actual physical or criminal act.

What President Clinton did was a matter of personal choice, and personal sexual choice at that; we have no business judging him or the rightness or wrongness of his actions. It was probably all innocent fun.

Trump, on the other hand, indulged in lewd thought and speech. Such is unforgivable. He wasn't indulging in a free and passionate expression of perfectly normal human sexuality--I mean who HASN'T stuck a cigar into an intern's vagina?--but rather festering in a swamp of fevered repression of sexual desire.

The fact that he sees the actresses on soap operas as sexually available, vapid, and morally bankrupt means that this is how he sees all women.

What a low-life.

And I'm still holding my breath to hear in what words Sarah Silverman will denounce Trump's language.

Sarah_Silverman.jpg

Here's a question we really need to find an answer to...

50_Shades_Trump.jpg

Melania Trump vows to stand by her man for saying "grab her pussy" just like Hillary stood by Bill after Bill perjured himself, was successfully sued for 850 thousand, and was disbarred and got impeached.

Red Square wrote:Here's a question we really need to find an answer to...

50_Shades_Trump.jpg

The Question: Who in the Hell bought 80 million copies of 50 shades of grey?

THE ANSWER: Comrade Putout

Red Square wrote:And I'm still holding my breath to hear in what words Sarah Silverman will denounce Trump's language.

Sarah_Silverman.jpg

[OFF]

I don't know how she talks. I tried watching her "stand up" "special" and could only get through 5 minutes of it. Here's my prediction:

"Donald Trump is a poopy-cock fuckface! I know this fact because my vagina told it to me!"

While I'm thinking about it, what's the over/under on her having a fit or doing something stupid after she says it? All the other feminazis seem to love having fits and doing stupid stuff:

Did you hear, Comrades, that Pussy Galore is a grandmother now

Last year, her granchildren asked their mother, "Mommy, will Grandma Pussy be coming for Christmas?" And Mother Galore said, "You all know Grandma Pussy loves to come for Christmas." She always says that coming is her greatest Christmas present -- coming to see you that is

At that point, the little children danced around and clapped their hands with glee and saying "Huzzah, Grandma Pussy is coming! Grandma Pussy is coming!!"

Then they all asked, "What about Grandpa Pussy? Will he be coming with her?" And Mother Galore said, "No, children, Grandpa Pussy is still recovering from his prostate surgery, so unfortunately, Grandma Pussy will be coming alone."

Heard that one from Donald Trump. Clearly, comrades we must never allow him anywhere near The Oval Orific- I mean Office.

Well.....well....well.......what do we have here..............PUSSYGATE!!!!!!
Wonder who the Pussy Conspirators are??
Anyone want to venture a guess?

For anyone that doesn't know, below the Mason Dixon Line, Jerry Farwell, Jr. is a highly respected President of a highly respected Christian College.

This whole pussygate business is slippery, and I say it stinks. Somebody needs to drive this one in to the hilt and work it. Until we see a happy ending, nobody will be satisfied.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:This whole pussygate business is slippery, and I say it stinks. Somebody needs to drive this one in to the hilt and work it. Until we see a happy ending, nobody will be satisfied.

And apparently SOOOOOOOO MANY PUSSIES are affecting foreign relations......................................

https://www.rt.com/viral/362528-pussies-election-lavrov-amanpour/