Putin, Kim Jong il and Chavez: World's Most Trusted Leaders!

The results are in from world public opinion polling and after surveying the globe, it has been found that George W Bush to be the most untrusted leader in the world! After winning a neck and neck competition with Musharraf of Pakistan and Ahmadinejad of the Iran for the bottom ranking, it is clear now who is filling the power vacuum that George Bush created with his mistrustful reign of terror - Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-il and Hugo Chavez!

After polling 19,751 people representing 60% of the world's population in countries who wish to respectfully remain anonymous, it is clear now which leaders are on top and who deserve to be there! An anonymous spokesman who wished to keep his name withheld, exclaimed that the survey is clear in his pronouncement - "The world respects leaders who seize power and consolidate their authority through collective camping, those who fail will end up in the scrap heap of history! God damn it, where is a Stalin when we desperately need someone to fill this leadership void, even Putin, Kim and Chavez havent shown the belly for the iron clad rule the world craves!"

See great Pravda factsheet here!

I bet Obama's approval ratings will be 100%!

Actually I do not understand this. For all it's worth, Bush is a most trustworthy leader. He did what he said he would do.... EVIL! PURE EVIL! But you can trust him to do EVIL!

But how can you trust someone that evil?

If Bush is Evil, that means you can't trust him, even to do evil.
So if being evil by it's very nature means that you can't trust him to do evil, that means sometimes he will do good.
But evil by definition means the inability to do good.
So if one is evil you know that sometimes they will do good and since if you do good you cannot be evil then Bush is good!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

It is so simple it is hardly worth my while to explain. If Bush does it, then by definition it is evil, and therefore he is consistent. Only on our side of the ledger will you find someone whose goal is always pure, but who may mistakenly commit ThoughtCrime™ as a result of exposure to evil.

Have you had your medicated Hot Pocket's today Premier?

Maybe... I can't remember. Better take some more. After all, you can never have too much of a good thing, and I'm medicated for the greater good, aren't I?

Heavens, this is so simple: Republicans in general and Bush in particular represent all that is evil in existence. Therefore, even the "good" they do is evil.

Thus, (R)'s and Bush define evil, and are to be most distrusted,

We of the Party are pure and Care A Lot About Stuff. That means we're pure and are the definition of good. A little trench digging here and there not only expiates that inadvertent thoughtcrime, but it's good for keeping us physically fit.

Thus (with the addition of our weekly beet ration) we have the best of all possible worlds and we consistently do the right thing with respect to diet and exercise.

To sum up: We're really, really good, and should be trusted; they're really, really bad and shouldn't

I am Dear Leader Kim Jong Il. I am most trusted in my country/utopia, unlike KKKapatalist Amerikkaka which hates own leader. Therefore I am good and better. And if it wasn't for untrustworthy Bushitler I would still be blackmailing negotiating with America for oil and resources. But no worries, I've got the JUCHE!