Putting the Pot in POTUS

Comrades, it fills me with joy to see the release of this raw, unedited video of our leader, Barack Hussein Obama actively supporting the repeal of marijuana laws.

As we all know marijuana laws were borne out of racial fear. They were originally enacted at a time when jazz musicians (many of them negro) used the drug for inspiration. Marijuana, then as now, was the only mind altering substance that many poor minorities could afford. The white oppressor federal government played upon people's fears that negroes, hopped up on cannabis would invade white neighborhoods in a drug induced orgy of rape and looting.

It is 'high time' that we repeal this ban on an otherwise safe, effective and medically beneficial drug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPuPAS ... ture=email

Praise Lenin!!

Unlike Bill Clinton, His Excellency knows what to do with a good doobie. His lung capacity must be extraordinary!! I would guess that it's just a matter of time before He grows dreadlocks and gets an ear ring.

No No NO!

I say we keep such ban on the marryjoowanna but lift ban on the poppies! In such difficult economic time it is of the imperativeness that my country peoples poppy production become main source for enjoyment. Everyone one to know the poppies are so much of the prettier plant than the caninebass.

Fear not Mrs. Al, it's a well known fact that marijuana is a gateway drug. Pot leads to heroin like mother's milk leads to beer and beer leads to vodka.

Besides I hear that eating hasheesh is a tradition amongst your peoples. They even roll it into candy treats they call masheesh which they serve for dessert.

I'm sure you're not just hoarding all the masheesh for yourselves while you sell your poppy juice and seeds to the West.

(Are you?)

Free the Peoples' Herb!!! I say our Dear Leader ™ should continue to smoke as much of the peoples' herb as possible. I would benefit the collective greatly if 2/3 of the politicians in Washingtongrad were to experience "couch-lock"

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Praise Lenin!!

Unlike Bill Clinton, His Excellency knows what to do with a good doobie. His lung capacity must be extraordinary!! I would guess that it's just a matter of time before He grows dreadlocks and gets an ear ring.
Bill Clinton claimed to have never inhaled. So why does he talk like he never exhaled?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Fear not Mrs. Al, it's a well known fact that marijuana is a gateway drug. Pot leads to heroin like mother's milk leads to beer and beer leads to vodka.

Besides I hear that eating hasheesh is a tradition amongst your peoples. They even roll it into candy treats they call masheesh which they serve for dessert.

I'm sure you're not just hoarding all the masheesh for yourselves while you sell your poppy juice and seeds to the West.

(Are you?)

Agreed Comrade Whoopie that Mrs Al has nothing to fear, pot always leads to heroin and crack cocaine usage.

But I think you may have stumbled onto a crime of hoarding committed by our dearest Mrs Al.... I pray to Obama that this isn't true...

Dear God, what an arrogant, subversive jack*ss. He needs to be shovel whacked so hard in the face it would turn inside out. That would be too kind though.
And the whole time we just thought he had Kools dangling out of his mouth when it's really blunts. There is no end to our saviour's talents!

We must keep pushing for the legalization of this uniquely useful party tool! Our operatives behind the scenes have been successful in blurring & obfuscating the evidence that shows it truly is a gate way drug, especially for teens (just like smoking and alcohol). Just think of the number of medical problems that will arise after years of pot & other drug use and how it will help to completely over-burden the fragile and poorly thought out nationalized health care system. This will of course necessitate even higher taxes! Yes, health care was first a privilege and then under our careful planning became a “god given right” and when the over-burdening makes it a very scarce resource, it will become a right again…...for loyal party members……However, we must hide the long term mental effects from the public by getting rid of Biden and Gore, who are both so stupid and brain dead that it must have come from chemical dependency. The effects did not go unnoticed by Biden's daughter Ashley, who skipped the pot step and went directly to snorting coke.