R.I.P. The Man Who Blessed Humanity With Keith Olbermann

Comrades, college collectivist, taxidermist and weekend Yahtzee ghouls enthusiast. During this evenings dinner of beet skins, Monday's stand in the unemployment line or Tuesdays mandatory Obama You Tube agitprop de-briefing, we should all pause for a moment of silence in remembrance of a truly great man without whom we would have been denied the wisdom of our most valued cry-baby journalistic bearer of truth.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

R.I.P. Theodore C. Olbermann

Hey, if Dear Leader can portray his grandmother as being a racist who was afraid of black people, then Keith Olbermann can certainly use his father to advance our agenda. Keithy, you go girl. Whose next? Your mama? Your wife? Your daughter? Or some rent-an-aunt you barely know?

Did he die of cancer? Gee, I hope it wasn't because he said something that upset Sean Penn.

I heard that he died of a terminal case of embarrassment.Too soon?

What a glorious comrade! Olberblubber always speaks as a TRUE, UNAFRAID COMMUNIST. We should be so proud... let's take a collect in the gulag and send his ass to Cuba or Afghanistan where he belongs him on a prolonged vaca.