Racist Pizza

Pizza_pic-a-nika.jpg
Is this pizza RACIST? 'Pic-a-nika' topped with southern fried chicken and watermelon ignites storm of protest

A pizzeria in NYC is under fire for creating a racist pizza. The pizza contains southern fried chicken, sea salted watermelon, argula and goats cheese and is called pic-a-nika.

The rich elitists pointed out that the only pizza more racist would be a chicken and waffle pizza with a grape drank crust.

I bet it sells like (Aunt Jemima's racist) hotcakes.

I'll bet it's round, like a basketball too.

Racists!
EBT.jpg

It was no doubt the arugula that tipped them off about the racism. After all, Dear Leader has on occasion spoken of his love for arugula.

A Large Racist Pizza can do what a Black Man cannot

...feed a family.

Soviet Mike... did you have some help with that last joke?!

prepare-to-dock.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Soviet Mike... did you have some help with that last joke?!

That's a Tuffy...
When it comes to racist pizza its not Michelle's first rodeo.

Image[/size][/font]

I recommend Watermelon juice! Just plop in some chunks of seedless watermelon into your blender, add some mint and voila a tasty, refreshing drink. Of course you are free to add a generous pint of Stoli if you wish. It's all up to you! That's the beauty of rationed vodka. It can be used in so many ways! I sometimes use it as a window cleaner, myself.

My saw doesn't have a racist bone in it's body, I clean it thoroughly after each Collective Mandated Limb Removal, THEN it's time for Pizza!

Mike - are you still coming over tonight?

If so... please pick up a Crappy pizza!

soviet-mike-buys-a-crappy-pizza.jpg
soviet-mike-orders-a-pizza.png

How's about “Mystic Pizza.” Here's a pizza where the ingredients are unknown, thereby exempt from government regulation! There was a movie about this way back in the 80's that showed just how horrible lack of regulation can go.

Here it is:

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Mike - are you still coming over tonight?

If so... please pick up a Crappy pizza!

[highlight=#ffff00]soviet-mike-buys-a-crappy-pizza.jpg[/highlight]

ATTENTION: If you've recently eaten, or you value your sanity DO NOT attempt a "Google Image" search for this item! You have been warned!