Rage Amongst the Ruins: A Greek Speaks Out!

Comrades, this is most entertaining. I do hope you enjoy this.

Just as there are those who think "Wag the Dog" is a comedy, when it should really be thought of as a documentary, there may be those who think this is great comedy. They would be half right. It is great. It's not just comedy, though.When I caught on to what this video is saying, I remembered something my old Serbian Orthodox priest told me, to wit:
  • When you see priest swinging the censer:
  • If he is Russian priest you can be sure he really knows how to swing that censer.
  • If he is Serbian priest, you can be sure he really knows why he is swinging the censer.
  • And if he is Greek priest, you can be sure he really knows how to get the money to pay for that censor.
  • Gospodi Pomiluj

Leeroy Jenkinsky

I am most grateful that you took the time to view this. To me it says a great deal. It is also absolutely hilarious by exposing both the truth and hypocrisy of all governments/people.

Human Nature is a bitch! (But, can be quite nice when given it's freedom though)

Comrade Pamalinsky

Fantastic. Is there anyone who can dup the video and replace the Greece flag with the USA flag, change Germany to China and we have the real truth to share with our comrades.

Reminds me of a Joke.

The Greek father calls his son a couple of days before Christmas and says, "Niko, I hate to ruin your day, but I must tell you that your mother and I are divorcing - forty-five years of misery is enough."
"Mba mba, what are you talking about?" Niko screams.
"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer, We're sick of
each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister Toula and let her know."
Frantic, the son calls Toula, who explodes on the phone."No way are my loving parents getting divorced!" she shouts.
She calls Dad immediately and screams - - "Patera, you are not getting divorced! Don't do anything until we get there. I'm calling Niko back and we'll be there tomorrow. Do you hear me?" and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Endaxi,"
he says,"they're coming home for Christmas and paying their own way."

Comrade Andelino wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky

Fantastic. Is there anyone who can dup the video and replace the Greece flag with the USA flag, change Germany to China and we have the real truth to share with our comrades.

Comrade,

We don't have to 'dup' anything. We just name it and claim it. DONE. If you want to see a US flag and Chinese flag all you have to do is imagine and pretend (like so many things that have become the New Reality™ in this Gilded Age of Progdom). And we have no use for "real" anything (especially something so relative as "truth"). You just keep it Current, comrade, and there won't be any "shortages" to you're beet harvest.

It is fair to say that the Greeks are confused:

CostaGavrasZ.jpg

The 1969 movie "Z" provides interesting contrast. (thanks Wiki) As the closing credits roll, before listing the cast and crew, the filmmakers first list the things banned by the junta. They include: peace movements, strikes, labor unions, long hair on men, The Beatles, other modern and popular music ("la musique populaire"), Sophocles, Leo Tolstoy, Aeschylus, writing that Socrates was homosexual, Eugène Ionesco, Jean-Paul Sartre, Anton Chekhov, Harold Pinter, Edward Albee, Mark Twain, Samuel Beckett, Trotsky, the bar association, sociology, international encyclopedias, free press, and new math. Also banned is the letter Z, which was used as a symbolic reminder that Grigoris Lambrakis and by extension the spirit of resistance lives (zi = "he (Lambrakis) lives").

Comrade Andelino wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky

Comrade Andelino,

I'm sure there is one amongst us who can physically manifest your brilliant illustration for us. I'd do it in about 5 minutes if I weren't at least 2 Photoshop versions behind.

Excellent recommendation. Let's see if a Comrade comes to your aid. (If they can, they will, but, don't count on it) Thank you, Comrade Andelino!

Good imagery!Pay special attention to Sugar Daddy Bear. He knows where it's really at! Knowing this, he is open for bribes. You may find it handy to know this. Then again, maybe not. Up to you. But then you already knew that.

Your pal,

P'sky

Hey Komrade Kent!

Good one! I can definitely relate to it! And, welcome to The Cube!

Comradette Pamy, Thanks for sharing this!

Maybe this guy is on to something. Maybe we need to have our own version of drachmas, so no matter what happens to the dollar, we can still do business, and have commerce, and maybe leave the dollar behind with the gov'mint's associated grabbing hands. The kakistocracy wants all the money; maybe we should let them have it?

After all, the government's only legitimate functions are to protect us - the citizens, the bosses - from foreign aggression, and to establish a common currency, and promote the general welfare for us - not programs and social engineering, but ensuring we have liberty to seek our welfare in freedom from those (like the guv'mint) who want to rob us.

Yeah. Maybe the Collective should do some videos like this!