Rahm Launches Leotard Campaign to Counter Boot Campaign

Comrades,

We are fortunate that the enlightened offspring of Ronald Reagan has joined Rahm in launching a Leotard Campaign to counter the "Boot Campaign" recently launched by the lunatics in the Tea-Bagging "Movement":

Just in case some of you are not familiar with the subversive "Boot Campaign," here's a video explaining it (but without explaining its hidden purpose):

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It's an obviously racist attempt to subliminally suggest to the unenlightened that on November 2, 2010, they should give my supporters "the boot."

--Fearless Leader

Being a boot licking toady of the Party elite, I plan to wear my combat boots to the polls on Nov. 2

The first photo surprised me. I didn't know there were active combat operations going on in San Francisco ...........

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Being a boot licking toady of the Party elite, I plan to wear my combat boots to the polls on Nov. 2

Comrade Whoopie,

I guess no one sent you the intra-party memo that the New Black Panther Party Poll-Watchers will not let anyone vote who is wearing boots and will only let votes be cast by those wearing leotards.

It will be a slam-dunk for all Progressives to be re-elected.

--Fearless Leader

Krasnodar wrote:The first photo surprised me. I didn't know there were active combat operations going on in San Francisco ...........

I guess the fog was a dead giveaway.

--Fearless Leader

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Being a boot licking toady of the Party elite, I plan to wear my combat boots to the polls on Nov. 2

How out of karacter. Are you sure they'll match your ice pick? My boots are too old, so I'm going to buy a pair from the boot store:

And I don't think I'll be alone:

--KOOK

Fearless Leader wrote:

Comrade Whoopie,

I guess no one sent you the intra-party memo that the New Black Panther Party Poll-Watchers will not let anyone vote who is wearing boots and will only let votes be cast by those wearing leotards.

It will be a slam-dunk for all Progressives to be re-elected.

--Fearless Leader

Yanno, I have been studying that Cracker Baby killer Black Pamper King Samir Shabazz for a while now, and he doesn't look like he's much taller than 5 foot nothing and maybe weighs a hundred pounds.

And it looks like his boots are about size 6. But he sure is trying to sound like a big cat.

Comrade, the image of Rahm dancing ballet in the leotard is forever seared into (what passes for) my mind. I am afraid many years of painful electro-shock therapy will not be able to expunge it. But I am willing to try.

KOOK wrote:

How out of karacter. Are you sure they'll match your ice pick? My boots are too old, so I'm going to buy a pair from the boot store: --KOOK

What you want are called Engineer Boots with Vibram soles-

In the world I worked in, these were called "Shit Stompers".

I wore them when I was a professional welder because there's no shoestrings to catch on fire. I also cut the buckle off too.
That way, the red hot berries just slid off your foot. Steel toes handy too, unless something REALLY HEAVY fell on your foot and mashed the steel cup on your toes. I pulled my foot out of my boot several times wondering if I had any toes left. It has now been almost 20 years since I couldn't weld anymore, and my toenails still haven't grown out right.

Nov. 2nd : D.C. gets a " Booty Call " !