Reactionary Russian Roulette

Comrades, this Konservative makes fun of our most progressive past time:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I denounce this!

Now you can see why, comrades, we need the EPA. To protect the environment from gun-toting right-wing nutjobs who randomly shoot at defenseless trees. Did you see the look on that tree's face? It was scared out of it's wits! See! See! This is what happens when you allow proles to carry loaded guns into national parks. Thanks a lot, congress! Either we must arm all the trees (which is completely crazy) or we must take away all guns from citizens (which we all can agree is much more rational.)

I bet that guy is against gay tree marriage as well. Nutjob.

Indeed, we must have gay tree marriage and a disarmed populace. Then we can all live in yurts and harmony. We will have trouble from the Palinites though. They have lots of guns, and trees. Oh yes and oil and natural gas. Once we shift to totally green energy though, we don't have to worry too much about the Palinites. Although we will still have to protect their trees.

Comrades!!!! what about the little forest creatures who were scared out of there whits by the thundering noise that horrible KKKapitlist firearm.

Did this Rethuglikkan realize when he fired that weapon, a innocent little left wing chipmunk could have been walking by!!!! there are only 20 or 30 billion chipmunks, almost an endangered species!!!!

This was very traumatizing to me and my staff....I must go and Beat the crap out of some of my give a pep speech to my goons Highly Trained Troopers...Errrr talk to my troops.......

Excuse me,

Background noise...Come here, stop running, I SAID STOP, Bang Bang Bang, Incoherent Babble..Shrieks, yelling..More gun Shots...."That will teach you you little Mother F.... what you want more?"

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Yes comrades these reactionary Rethuglikan KKKapitalists don't even believe in sharing The People's wealth and handing over there hard earned exploited $$$$ with Robin In The Hood(TM)... just look comrades... this is a travesty:

And I can't believe we haven't replaced all the Little Deep Amber Books with Little Midnight Blue Books from his O'liness yet, this Reactionary Amerikkkan from D-town busts it like this:

And then Comrades our Most Progressive news channel, CNN, is spreading KKKapitalist lies about The Peoples current affiliations with The Party:

Comrades, I am at a loss, every progressive knows that when Robin In The Hood(TM) enters your dacha you should drop to your knees and apologize for all the KKKapitalist oppression you have caused The People and offer up all your belongings to The People. Every progressive knows that Midnight is far more pleasing than Amber. Every progressive knows that The Party is the only party and claiming to be an Independent is worse than being a Reactionary Rethuglikan. It's almost like people are thinking comrades, and we can have none of that!

Save The Rainbow Unicorn Trees!
Save The Castrated Chipmunks!
Long Live Robin In The Hood(TM)!

Speaking of Russian Roulette, I can't say I know where it really came from, because I had never heard of it being played by anyone in Russia or elsewhere in the USSR. I just remember at some point knowing the term without knowing its meaning, and then the shock and the disgusted disbelief when I learned what it stood for. So in all fairness, this isn't something that Russians have really practiced.

There is a slight possibility that it came from the anti-communist Russian officers who had lost the civil war with the Bolsheviks (1918-1920) and were forced to flee to the West, where they wasted their days drinking and feeling suicidal.

But I think it may be a misnomer and it is no more Russian than the Pennsylvania Dutch are actually Dutch.

Speaking of the Dutch, I don't think they were the ones who invented the farting under the blanket technique widely known as the Dutch oven. Although it could definitely provide a good subject for the next Ali G show, where Ali G could ask a Dutch oven maker, why his countrymen (and women) are so fond of farting under their blankets.

I wouldn't get your head twisted up over nothing comrade Red Rooster, the first two are just bitter clingers, they are few and far in between since the Immaculate Inauguration of our Glorious Leader.

(off)
I love it how the CNN guy thinks "Independent (of Party Politics)" means "I'm a centrists". What a dunce (for lack of wanting to say a meaner word).

I knew it Comrade Red Square... another Kapitialist Western Myth: "Russian roulette was made famous worldwide with the 1978 movie The Deer Hunter, which features three soldiers who are captured during the Vietnam war and forced to play Russian roulette as their captors gamble on the results." In all fairness to fairness and fairness aside I think I'll go have some French Fries to better run my Dutch Oven. Then we shall see if the commisarka laughs and makes some American Pie or if in fact we share in a game of Russian Roulette.

Comrade Elliott, this is what I'm talking about Independent is a most un-progressive label. How will we know whether to stick these types in a Rethuglikan re-education camp or give them the keys to their new Algorian People's Solar Powered Peddle Car? It as if these 'Independents' think about EVERY ISSUE, which is not Progressive at all!

(off)

ROTFLMAO! Like the Racious Rooster that I am! Semper Fi Fortitudine Per Mare, Per Terram and Fortunatus Memorialis Diei!!!

Happy Camper #58973402
No fear Comrades of the Cube. The Obama knows all of this threat and has tin foil hatted some evil rethugliKKKan capitalists (Specter, Powell, etc.) and turned them for the party to clear these sociopaths for the greater good.

Soooooo many guns and so little time:
Image and how about squirreling away your time?:

The right to keep and arm bears...
Or groundhogs, if that's your thing...

Nothing is hotter than chicks with guns...

Comrades, perhaps this is better, yes?

Red Rooster wrote: Comrade Elliott, this is what I'm talking about Independent is a most un-progressive label. How will we know whether to stick these types in a Rethuglikan re-education camp or give them the keys to their new Algorian People's Solar Powered Peddle Car? It as if these 'Independents' think about EVERY ISSUE, which is not Progressive at all!
Perhaps we need to force them to identify the party they defected from, i.e. , "I am an Independent leftist." or "I am an independent rightist." This way, we can then identify what to give them.

Comrades, let us not forget the Christian reactionary element. These bitter clingers must be purged with extreme prejudice.

Is that in Colorado or Montana? Hmm, I guess this can still be seen in some areas of California as well.

Comrade Solidarity, I see you have a picture of Captain Jiggles of the Revolutionary Guard. She is most umm effective.

Red Square wrote:Is that in Colorado or Montana? Hmm, I guess this can still be seen in some areas of California as well.

According to this new report from DHS:

Run for the UN! There are too many Jesuses with guns in America!

I million Gun Totn' Jesus' is some of the equalest people's pictures I've seen lately. I didn't even resize it, even though it exceeds the width limit of 570px.

Every time this comrade looks at the election map, he feels such shame, being in one of the few non-Spanglish-speaking counties in Tejas that was majority voting for That One. It's pretty solid Union and minority here, Dem country for sure!