Reactionary Scum

This man bothers me, Comrades.

Hopefully the RNC will do the right thing and let Mike Duncan stay on a little longer.

Chairman My Goons Highly trained Trooper are in Route!!!

Red Star
Direktor of Kicking doors Midnight,
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns.
Defender of the faith.

He reminds me of Himmler...especially around the eyes.

He keeps talking about bringing the Republican party into the modern age with the inter net and social media in order to reach out to young voters. I think that a good way to reach young voters would to be to fight against anti-video game legislation. Not only would it be heard that Republicans are fighting to keep the government out of video games through social media, but it could also be broadcast throughout all forms of video game social networks like Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Steam. It would be a really good way to give the pro-video game population a political party to stand behind and to work together with sort of like the NRA and the Republican party work together. Not only would it do that, but the younger population would begin to widely support the Republican party because of their efforts to stop anti-video game legislation. It would also go really well with the entire "less government" stance that the Republican party upholds (mostly).

This would be a really good idea for the Republican party and would really suck if the democrats pick it up first.

http://www.videogamevoters.org/index.jh ... ActionForm

Yes, Duncan has done a wonderful work for the RNC and should be encouraged to remain till the last of his kind have been eliminated.