Real Men of Genius: Mr. Overseas Investor Buyer-Outer Guy

Just recently I read an article on Yahoo about how a Belgium-based outfit InBev is buying out American beer corporation Anheuser-Busch, makers of Bud Light, Busch Light, and those really hilarious"Real Men of Genius" ads. This traditional American company will be bought out for $65 billion despite efforts by politicians and American investors to raise the value ofAnheuser-Busch.

I think the next "Real Men of Genius" commercial will sound something like this...

*clears throat*

Bud Light presents, "The Not-So Real Men of Genius."Today we salute you, Mr. Overseas Investor Buyer-Outer Guy!
Even though you were born in a different country and probably do not speak English, you sir participate in the heavily established American tradition of buying out US companies, laying off all the workers, outsourcing the plants to a third-world country, raising prices by 20%, and slapping the ol' fashioned American label on it as if nothing has changed (Watch out General Motors!). With the Euro bubble reaching it's breaking point, you buy more American realty and businesses than a money crazed Monopoly player (I landed on Board Walk!).

Know anything about brewing alcohol, designing an affordable fuel-efficient car, or anything about the American market you're going to be selling to? Who cares? Thanks to you, your investment firm can still turn a profit by selling the assets to the Saudis (Mecca Flavored Busch Light!)! So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light oh Lord of the Layoffs... in fact, crack open the entire delivery truck since you just bought it for $65 billion (Mr. Overseas Investor Buyer-Outer!).

Bud-Light Beer, Anheuser-Busch, Leuven Belgium.

Conservative Flower Child wrote:Know anything about brewing alcohol, designing an affordable fuel-efficient car....

Actually on this score, I dare say they do.