Reich Wing Defames Captain Craptek at ThePeoplesCube

Outbreaks of squirrel plague are not surprising since government funded studies show that 100% of squirrels are unable to obtain affordable health care. I call upon Congress to expand ObamaCare coverage to include our Sciuridae comrades so they remain healthy and delicious.[attachment=0]plague.jpg[/attachment]

What is Craptek doing to Chairman Meow in that collage?

Chairman Meow wrote:Outbreaks of squirrel plague are not surprising since government funded studies show that 100% of squirrels are unable to obtain affordable health care. I call upon Congress to expand ObamaCare coverage to include our Sciuridae comrades so they remain healthy and delicious.
[attachment=0]plague.jpg[/attachment]

A long, LONG time ago, your humble Vladimir Scratchanitch was a proud and responsible gun owner ("responsible" means you don't kill stupid sonsabitches when they are begging for it).

I had several highly accurate "tack drivers", one of which was a Remington 788 in 22-250 caliber with a "bull barrel" that actually shot 1/4 Minute of Arc (MOA).

My #1 sport and reason to live was shooting stinking little ground squirrels at ranges up to about 400 yards.

We considered ground squirrels as the world's foremost "Self erecting target".

Alas, I had to give up my sport and my hobby when my stepson developed Schizophrenia and went criminally mentally ill. I shipped all my guns and ammo off to other relatives when Child Protective Services was terrorizing my life because of his criminal behavior.

The nutcase stepson is now 30 years old and living as a guest in a place made just for him and people like him (the crossbar hotel). His older brother is headed to the same place.

But alas, I lost my ranch, everything I owned and my health. So I never bothered getting my guns back. Mrs Scratchanitch will allow me ONE Beet Beer a day. I would like a LOT more, but then I would be accused of being a beetoholic.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

The attachment leave-Captain-Craptek-alone.jpg is no longer available

I really am an old phart with a short memory. I remember that stupid crying thing, but couldn't remember WHO was supposed to be left alone.

So I went searching. Found it. Leave BRITTANY alone-

o.k. Just as sickening stupid as I remembered it. Oh wait! There's a link to Me @ the Zoo Trailer (HBO Docs)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... Y4Pj4n5B2A

A GUY? Named Cris Crocker.

Us sick old guys miss a lot of stuff. I had absolutely NO clue. Makes the crying crap even more ridiculous, when I have put up with women being just as psycho over even more stupid things.

** Er... wasn't referring to the ever lovely, angelic Mrs Scratchanitch. Nooo. Hell no. Mz Scratchanitch did see it. Comrade Scratch is now required to apologize and admit that I caused it and the whole thing was my fault.

angry_old_woman[1].jpg
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 7/27/2013, 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Disclaiming reference to Mrs Scrathanitch. Note 2- Disclaimer didn't work. It's all my fault for sure.

Comrade Scratch unthinkingly wrote:We considered ground squirrels as the world's foremost "Self erecting target".

Comrade Scratch,

Although I admit to being "self erecting" as you so cleverly phrased it, I am a northern tree squirrel by birth and spend as little time on the ground near humans as possible. When I detect the unmistakable scent of humans, I retreat to the highest branches of my oak tree and cast down assorted heavy nuts on their hunting caps. This tends to infuriate them to such an extent that their aim is thrown off completely. Your 22-250 means nothing to me, sir!

And now to the point: Yes. It's true. I have been bitten by a plague infected tickbagger flea and am wasting away as you can easily see in the photo below. Fortunately, Czarina Sebelius has taken it upon herself to add all small forest creatures to the new health care rolls. I expect treatment to begin as soon as I receive sufficient funds from the kindly members of TPC which I will use to pay my way to the White Fortress. (Cash only - no EBT transfers please)

Craptek and Sebelius .jpg

Not to worry, Comrade Craptek!

ObamaSquirrelBailout.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

President B. Husseinovich Obama today announced, during a special summer school session, that he will personally authorize an immediate Squirrel Bailout, in order to save the Black Plague infested squirrels in California and elsewhere in the USSA.

The Squirrel Recovery and Stabilization Act of 2013 will provide 1.6 billion dollars immediately at the start of the program, with an additional 5 billion to be phased in over the next two years, to medically rehabilitate the squirrels, as well as to provide for sustenance during their recovery.

So many in need; so much more money to borrow and give out....
PhatSquirrel2.jpg

I knew it! Dear Leader loves all creatures great and small. After all, he made us in His image didn't he?

Captain Craptek wrote:I knew it! Dear Leader loves all creatures great and small. After all, he made us in His image didn't he?
If our Dear Leader had a son who had the plague, he would look just like Captain Craptek.[attachment=0]Obama squirrel.jpg[/attachment]

I think I ate one of those damn things... High in cholesterol and B I G buboes too. Yummy.

Captain Craptek,

Good news! Your cousin Petty Officer Oliver in The Peoples Navy has informed me that he has the same rare blood type as you do...... UB NUTS positive and he is standing by to donate just in case you need a transfusion.

squirrel.jpg

Virginia went Dark at the moment of the electrocution of Lt Craptek (a Green Revolutionary ™ top Lieutenant of the infamous Captain Craptek ™ at The Peoples Cube ™ when Virginia's Reich Wing, Heartless ™ Governor McDonnell rejected Lt. Craptek's eleventh-hour plea for clemency.

--KOOK

Yeah, Kook, we had one of those, too. Yep, one of those little critters dared to, I guess, chomp (or walk) on one of our power lines, just seeking a better world (food), and was summarily executed.

My friend was present at this event on one of his bike rides. It created a loud bang! He went over to examine the poor little critter and verified this.

Is it just me or do I see a metaphor here?

KOOK prematurely wrote:Virginia went Dark at the moment of the electrocution of Lt Craptek (a Green Revolutionary ™ top Lieutenant of the infamous Captain Craptek ™ at The Peoples Cube ™ when Virginia's Reich Wing, Heartless ™ Governor McDonnell rejected Lt. Craptek's eleventh-hour plea for clemency. - See more at: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... n8Ojl.dpuf

Comrade KOOK,

Stunned...yes. Electrocuted...never. My powers have only been enhanced by the glorious energy provided by The People's power plant. Behold the NEW Craptek!

Electric Craptek.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

leave-Captain-Craptek-alone.jpg
This reminds me of another "little person" who was subjected to humiliating jokes because of his size.

Yes, just like Captain Kraptek, he had to endure jokes about his smallness. During my last place of employment (in Chicago) we celebrated his birth every year by buying a cake that said "Leave Gary Coleman Alone." True story!

https://robot-frank.com/garycoleman.html