Rejoice Comrades, Dear Leader Has Been Immortalized

Our Japanese Toy Collective has created an action figure immortalizing Obama in plastic for future generations of the children to marvel over.

Now that he's the POTUS, he can't be outdone by Arnold or by Jesse. The whole world will know about our Dear Leader's prowess with the weapons of Progressive government. Massive bailouts and criminal investigations are not the only tools at His disposal.

I'd like to order several for my family, fellow field workers and to decorate the local Party office and meeting room.

What's next? I just have to ask this, what's next? We've got Barck the Obama TP, condoms, PJs, cloths, art, and now action figures.

Are there going to be:

Obama tattoos for elephants?
Obama collars for your dog?
Obama cameras, so anyone can be edited to look like him?
Obama toilets (so you can sit with the king)
Obama TVs (wait we already have that with MSNBC)
Obama body paint
Obama wigs
Obama official teleprompter (so you never say something stupid again)
Obama monopoly edition (Fill in name, we'll change it later)
Obama, the road to the presidency video game
Obama motors for your Pelosi SSR GTX?
Obama radio (wait, we also have that, NPR)
Obama phone "sex" lines ("Get a call, and get a tingle up your leg!")
Obama coin carrier (Ironic, I know)
Obama stuffed animal
Obama suits for your dog
Obama, the dog species (If a new species of dog is made, the idiot will name it that. Bonus points if the Obama actually has that as the family dog)
Obama wheels for your 18-wheeler
Obama boxes
Obama pitchforks
Obama lighters
Obama cigarettes (Course we could just ask him what his preferred brand is)
Obama hour of praise
Obama Street (oops, that's 1600 S. Pennsylvania right now)
Obamaway (a la Broadway)
Obama Square Garden (I could see the libs in NY doing that)
Obama Feud (a la "Family Feud". Families fight to see who loves Obama more)
Obama police officers (oops, that's the EPA)
Obama anti-stutter program
Obama Tunes (a la iTunes)
Obama Hammer and Nails (Strike the heads together for explosive effects!)

. . .

And so on and so forth.

I'm eagerly awaiting an Obama shovel to go along with my nappy headed hoe.

How can they sell this doll action figure without his teleprompter?? Everyone knows our superhero is powerless without it. I hate it when the accessories are sold separately!

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:How can they sell this doll action figure without his teleprompter?? Everyone knows our superhero is powerless without it. I hate it when the accessories are sold separately!

It's simple comrade, some capitalist pigs has already got the drop on the imperialist Japanese.

{Microphone off}
Great, Obama action figures! Do they have one of him acting like a president?

Comrade Cat,

I need a link to that, please.

-COV

Comrades,

Japanese are with it! Why, there's even a village named Obama that I have once driven through, a village named long before Obama was born. The mysterious ways of the Far East and its special gift of prognostication and spirituality allowed a mere fishing village to prepare itself in advance for the coming of The One. Did not Chairman Mao himself say, "Learn from the East" and that "The East is Red"? Combine the two and you get Hope™ and Change™ for the backward, oppressive, regressive West.
<br>Japanese are so hardcore, in fact, that one 93-year-old has recently been found to have survived both atomic bombings. I honestly feel sorry for the guy and his extreme bad luck (read the story), but what a survivor!

Opiate of the People wrote:{Microphone off}

(off)
I thought they'd have him acting like a celebraty.

Learn from the East? The East is red? Comrades, the sun rises in the East and they say "red sky in morning, sailor take warning".

nuff said?

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Comrade Cat,

I need a link to that, please.

-COV

Absolutely Commissar, I serve the people, but it seems to have been, um, removed. My memory of it is now growing dim...

What were you talking about Commssar?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:

(off)

Ha! He can be the celebrity host of a new game show, "Bowling for Trillions of Dollars."

Comrade_Tovarich wrote: Japanese are so hardcore, in fact, that one 93-year-old has recently been found to have survived both atomic bombings. I honestly feel sorry for the guy and his extreme bad luck (read the story), but what a survivor!

Y, life deals all of us some bad cards but I wouldn't blame him for declaring a mis-deal.

Reiuxcat wrote:Absolutely Commissar, I serve the people, but it seems to have been, um, removed. My memory of it is now growing dim...

What were you talking about Commssar?

Comrade Cat,

This is the item for which I had HOPE for a link... Are you telling me that The People's Internet has already taken care of it? Great! Mission accomplished! I can scratch that off my Obamissarial "to do" list.

Here is my Obama Affirmative Action Figure™ engaged in a fierce battle with the evil Dick Cheney:

And here is my McCain Inaction Figure™:

Image He doesn't do much except say "My friends" over and over and over.

Comrade Solidarity,

I trust the elbow joints are the only ones that move?

Yes, but they don't work correctly when trying to eject the inaction figure from it's fighter plane.

Opiate of the People wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:

(off)

Ha! He can be the celebrity host of a new game show, "Bowling for Trillions of Dollars."

I thought that was going to be comrade Michael Moore's new film name.

Opiate of the People wrote:
Comrade_Tovarich wrote: Japanese are so hardcore, in fact, that one 93-year-old has recently been found to have survived both atomic bombings. I honestly feel sorry for the guy and his extreme bad luck (read the story), but what a survivor!

Y, life deals all of us some bad cards but I wouldn't blame him for declaring a mis-deal.

Indeed. And to think he's survived all these years without Hope™ and Change™!

Comrades,

Recently I happened across some interesting apparel from the Neue Slowenische Kunst art collective. I did not know the collective's musical branch was so popular with so many celebrities, including at least One of Us:
Look at the multicultural appeal!

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:Here is my Obama Affirmative Action Figure™ engaged in a fierce battle with the evil Dick Cheney:

"Use the Tax Force Barack!" "Use the Tax Force!" (Uses the Tax Force) Darth Cheney says, "Aack! My heart!"

Commissar_Elliott wrote:"Use the Tax Force Barack!" "Use the Tax Force!" (Uses the Tax Force) Darth Cheney says, "Aack! My heart!"

Argh, Comrade Elliott (and, by extension Comrade Solidarity 9-6347),

Your reactionary humour has left me laughing so hard I am at danger like Darth Cheney!

When the inflation comes, the force value of the Dark-green-ink dollar will become a very Light indeed.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Your reactionary humour has left me laughing so hard I am at danger like Darth Cheney!

When the inflation comes, the force value of the Dark-green-ink dollar will become a very Light indeed.
And no amount of Shit Lightning (i.e. Sith Lightning) can restore its Green glow.

It looks like there will be plenty of "projects" for the proles! His Excellency and His administration are eminently qualified to provide many years of work for the masses. LMAO

Does his teleprompter come with the action figure set or must it be acquired separately?

Anonymous
Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:How can they sell this doll action figure without his teleprompter?? Everyone knows our superhero is powerless without it. I hate it when the accessories are sold separately!
Dear Comrade,

Perhaps a pull string with Comrade Obama's voice with a dozen random quotes?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Does his teleprompter come with the action figure set or must it be acquired separately?
(off)
As I've said, he should have a teleprompter hand-cuffed to himself all the time. So I'd hope it comes with it.

Hmm. . .

TOTUS says, in the morning.

"Get up.
put boxers on
put socks on
put pants on, make sure you don't have shoes on!
Put white shirt on,
put blazer on. . .

get cereal and put in bowl. . ."

I wonder if this would happen.

If the teleprompter tells O how to dress up, it may as well play a practical joke once in a while...

Found this on Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog

Hahahahaha. . . or make him look like this