Rejoice, Viet Cong rules San Francisco now!

sf.png

I was pleasantly surprised, my dear comrades, that the capitalist pig Google maps clearly shows that our wonderful left-coast capital Frisco is now under the wise rule of Viet Cong!

The People's paradise of the Left coast is a type of sister city of Ho Chi Minh City, so named from 'Saigon' after the expulsion of the Imperialist and their running dog lackeys. Google Maps properly shows the location of this “Committee”.

Their contribution to peace and amnity between the Left coast of Amero-Fascistdom and the leftist East coast of Asia is exhibited on their FaceBook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Fran ... 2302709806

One wonders then what other progressive communities in Amero-Fascistdom have established ties of solidarity with sister cities in the liberated parts of the world. Portland OR/Pyongyang? Burlington VT/Caracas? Berkely CA/Havana?

A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots and occupussy war protestors.

President Nixon is correct, the Gook strategy is to infiltrate and conquer smaller weaker nations one by one... aka the Domino Theory.

Damn that Charlie is clever though, either found a way to tunnel under the Pacific Ocean or extended the Hoochy Mean Trail along the Bering Strait down into Canada then down the left coast.

Fear not though, President Nixon has a Secret Plan to end this commie scourge once and for all. In the mean time we should invade Canada to choke off the Hoochy Mean Trail and we can always Napalm San Fran.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Hanoi Jane says, "I'm on board".

Soldier, remove that poster from your locker NOW. You young men should jerkoff to nice girls like Raquel Welsh or Marcia Brady, not that traitor bitch.

raquesml.jpg

Oorah

Here's a relevant historical document from another thread. Prepared by Comrade 100% Infidel.

I was recently researching Party-approved revolutionary bike trails, meaning to spend my vacation by tracing the steps of various people's heroes on my 5-speed people's bicycle. And I found just what I wanted -

Ho Chi Minh Trail
Explosion from the Past!

Relieve your rich bourgeois guilt and fight capitalism at the same time, for only US$2,220 per person (child prostitutes sold separately)

So I decided to make them a free advertising poster!

NOTE: Medical / evacuation insurance for HCM bike trip is strongly recommended

Red Square wrote:I was recently researching Party-approved revolutionary bike trails, meaning to spend my vacation by tracing the steps of various people's heroes on my 5-speed people's bicycle. And I found just what I wanted -

Ho Chi Minh Trail
Explosion from the Past!

Relieve your rich bourgeois guilt and fight capitalism at the same time, for only US$2,220 per person (child prostitutes sold separately)

So I decided to make them a free advertising poster!

NOTE: Medical / evacuation insurance for HCM bike trip is strongly recommended
A-Ten-Hut!

Be it advised that the only way to tour Vietnam is by helicopters. Bikes are for pinkos.

Don''t forget the side trips. Swift Boat Excursions: pretend to be wounded (Purple Hearts awarded), mock congressional testimonies, Jane Fonda / John Kerry look alike contest.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots and occupussy war protestors.

President Nixon is correct, the Gook strategy is to infiltrate and conquer smaller weaker nations one by one... aka the Domino Theory.

Damn that Charlie is clever though, either found a way to tunnel under the Pacific Ocean or extended the Hoochy Mean Trail along the Bering Strait down into Canada then down the left coast.

Fear not though, President Nixon has a Secret Plan to end this commie scourge once and for all. In the mean time we should invade Canada to choke off the Hoochy Mean Trail and we can always Napalm San Fran.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Hanoi Jane says, "I'm on board".

Soldier, remove that poster from your locker NOW. You young men should jerkoff to nice girls like Raquel Welsh or Marcia Brady, not that traitor bitch.

raquesml.jpg

Oorah

Great Stalins Ghost Sarge.

WTF are you doing, San Fransisco is under seige and you just sit there on your bedpan.

BTW, better take the Duke with you when you go, might be more than you can handle.

Hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3nHAi ... re=related

In the Glorious Economy led by Dear Leader, even John Wayne is finding work!

(I'm deliberately overlooking the uniform violations that I saw that would cause the good Sargeant's blood pressure to skyrocket...)

Rethugglikan lies and statistiks are to be ignored. The economy is in good hands.

All is well, nothing to see here. Move along, get back to work.

Can this be? San Francisco, Sister of Ho Chi Minh City, will rename a street after Commissar Pelosi! What is next? Mother Jones Boulevard in Hanoi?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/ ... 33530.html