Release of Birth Certificate Proves Let Down For Many

Comrades,

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

The recent release of President Obama's long form birth certificate has come as a let down to many who were hoping to find supporting evidence about their long held beliefs about the President.

" I wasn't to happy with what was on the form," said a sobbing Lyn Loonster and activist with Code Pink, " I was really hoping to see under the Father's race the word 'Divine' not African". Al Lansky, a community organizer and union member expressed similar sentiments, " Man, seems he was born in a run of the mill hospital, couldn't find the word manger on the whole document, man what a bummer". Earl Ecofust a recent Chevy Volt buyer was also shocked that the form did not show anything but a usual birth, " I was hoping that they would have mentioned that three wise guys from the East were also there with the attending Physician at the birth, but zip, nada".

The Whitehouse has set up a crises line for those that may call for referrals to counseling if the revelation that the President was born just like everyone else is just to much to handle at the present moment.

Comrade, you have expressed my feelings on this issue. My disappointment in hearing that President Obama may simply be a mortal human is too great to bare. We must still hold out hope that these documents have been forged to cover up his divinity. I also believe President Obama's actions have been covertly designed to reflect a flawed pseudo humanity thus throwing his critics into confusion.

Comrade,
My disappointment in hearing that President Obama may simply be a mortal human is too great to bare.
Do what I do, grab a glass of Kool-Aid and things will be alright again, (I suggest grape).

But what of the divine prophecies concerning the coming of "The One" we were waiting for? I need a collective hug.

Pah! Next they'll tell us Obama's shit stinks....I'll never believe it.

Comrades,Room

Take heart! Nowhere on the above document does it say “birth certificate”. This is a previously unknown form, the long form of the certificate of live birth. This newly minted form is simply a part of the ongoing subterfuge to maintain power.

Major Mistake thinks this is a fowled paw!

Does nothing else matter? Like Dear Leader said, we've got to put all this silliness behind us and lean forward toward the future. I have just the thing. A little mood music for us while we embrace thoughts of the glorious future to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSMXMv0 ... re=related

There will always be doubts and conspiracy theories regarding Dear Leader.

I have been investigating the latest, and now the evil capitalist boobs are saying that in 1961, Dear Leader's father's (?) race on the form would have said "Negro" (how positively insulting! and they called him a bastard to boot!) and not African, plus the hospital's name wasn't changed until years later.

Just what is it going to take to satisfy these ignorant asswipes??!

I want to start a purge of all these conspiracy sites......get me the FCC on the phone, pronto!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades....

I was frankly disappointed that the long-form certificate did not reveal that the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) was born in a foreign land. It is always better to appoint anoint ein fuerer von ein ausland – er, better to seek a little fresh, new blood for national leadership from foreign stock.

It worked wonders when Germany sought greater glory through the leadership of a fine, Austrian community organizer.

Honestly, those racist rich white slave holders who wrote the Constitution were SOOO short sighted!