Repeat Sex Offender Nabbed In Act

Daily Caller Reports: Six year old Hunter Yelton, previously accused of unwarranted sexual harassment, was recently prevented from further damaging the mental stability of an innocent female student by vigilant classmates.

Hunter-Yelton1.jpg

Hunter, now considered a serial sexual predator by some in his community, was seen kissing the hand of a young girl and possibly soliciting sexual favors. His classmates, ever attentive to the young man's aggressive tendencies toward the opposite sex, immediately reported the incident to their teacher. Mr. Hunter was removed from contact with the girl and placed on suspension. Canon City school district officials stood by the punishment, saying;

“... the six-year-old's behavior fits the description of sexual harassment.” His permanent record now reflects a sexual harassment charge, even though he doesn't know what sex is. “This is taking it to an extreme that doesn't need to be met with a six year old,” said Jennifer Saunders, Yelton's mother. “Now my son is asking questions… what is sex, mommy?”

The unrepentant Hunter (yes, that is a clue) Yelton has promised to be better behaved in class, though he still likes his girlfriend. He is expected to be watched more closely than ever in the coming months.

I must say I'm very disappointed. I just knew I would see a pic of Comrade Putout in action when I clicked on this thread. :(

HE SHOULD BE BEATEN AND TURNED OVER TO COMRADE BILLY BJ CLINTON FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS... PUNISHMENT!

If only he would have kissed another boy...then he would be celebrated and honored!!

It is vital that our youth understand the feelings of guilt and shame from a very young age if they hope to be fruitful progressives. This treacherous white male must be mentally and emotionally beaten by our glorious school system before he starts to develop rouge thoughts and ideas such as he is not the soul reason by guilt of association for the discrimination of people of different races and genders throughout history. May he live the rest of his life in self contempt!

We are losing sight of the REAL victim here. His young girlfriend who he assaulted! She must be in desperate need of counseling! Such counseling is not just a "good idea"! No! It should be MANDATORY!!!

Chedoh?

Man, it's been a while-- your crimes must have been serious for a Gulag "visit" so long...

Welcome back comrade, join us after the tools are washed and put away; we meet behind tractor barn #2 for indoctrination, singing of marching songs, and party approved readings (lubricated by what Krasnodar helps distill in the old tool room...)

Stop by and we'll ahhh, discuss improvements in dry-land agriculture (bring your own glass...)

Chedoh wrote:It is vital that our youth understand the feelings of guilt and shame from a very young age if they hope to be fruitful progressives.
Comrade Chedoh, there is no question that the child has been indoctrinated to years of phony jingoism and insensitivity, he should be forced to sue his brain for non support in an effort to prevent any further actions of this kind.

riceandbeans wrote:If only he would have kissed another boy...then he would be celebrated and honored!!

Ah Ha! I knew it was true. A horned rodent! Welcome Comrade r&b. And to your point - yes. Interfering with this Hunter lad would be inexcusable if he were fiddling with another chap.

Future Teabagger Hunter Yelton makes me sick.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wishes he had a nice rack when he wrote:
riceandbeans wrote:If only he would have kissed another boy...then he would be celebrated and honored!!

Ah Ha! I knew it was true. A horned rodent! Welcome Comrade r&b. And to your point - yes. Interfering with this Hunter lad would be inexcusable if he were fiddling with another chap.
fiddling-with-another-chap.jpg

Our friend James Taranto writes about this in his today's WSJ column:

Free Hunter Yelton

Meet the littlest casualty in the war on men.

https://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB ... 0450035638

Lev - We didn't know you had a band!
Tell the truth - does R.O.C.K. in the USSA suck or totally suck?
Perhaps you can play at the next May Day festivities?
You're short but cute!
May

levs-band.jpg

Dear estimable Comrade Putout, I am so blushing to be subject of your worthy and not at all harassing attention, I shall be needing of my weekly ration of one cold shower.

I am not being sure of what this device is, to be truthful. I was told by Commissar from Department of Redundancy Department to stand quietly in front of device, listen to what American diplomat is saying, and under no circumstances get too close to antennas if I ever wanted Levlets.

Comrade R.O.C.K. is also estimable in his own way though his guitar remains unsmashed in the Service of the People and his album "The Nye Kulturny Sessions" never made the charts. But I am sure that he is sincere and it is truly said: From each according to their bank accounts abilities, all to the glory of the Democratic Party and the One Leader.

Tovarichi wrote:Chedoh?

Man, it's been a while-- your crimes must have been serious for a Gulag "visit" so long...

Welcome back comrade, join us after the tools are washed and put away; we meet behind tractor barn #2 for indoctrination, singing of marching songs, and party approved readings (lubricated by what Krasnodar helps distill in the old tool room...)

Stop by and we'll ahhh, discuss improvements in dry-land agriculture (bring your own glass...)
Thank you comrade!It seems like only yesterday my job was sent to needy people over seas thanks to dear leader's generous policies. That caused me to be a member of the home-challenged community where I found myself picking through Redsquare's garbage for the extra beet rations he hopefully threw out (that turned out to be state property like everything else, I should have remembered to fill out the forms and pay the fees for a garbage picking permit). Thankfully our glorious leader reported me and I ended up at the gulag where I saw the error of my ways. I do find it to be invigorating for my progressive heart to be there every so often.

I know where you were - Chedohelle!
...because nothing is beyond our reach!!

nothing-is-beyond-our-reach.jpg

At least I have the knowledge that my beloved friends always know why who I am with and where I am. I would cry but my tear ducts were lost to frost bite.

I'm sure glad they caught this rapscallion. He's probably been shooting paper airplanes around and using his hand to immitate a gun.

Capt. Commie wrote:I must say I'm very disappointed. I just knew I would see a pic of Comrade Putout in action when I clicked on this thread. :(
AA Colossus 1A1.png

Just for the record, while Joe and I do look surprisingly alike, I've never played a white guitar.

Because, racist.

Lubricate. Krasnodar. Tool shed. Three things that should never appear in the same sentence.