Republicans start Euro-Caucasian voter registration drive

This voter log book was kept in an insecure location.

Here is another voter log book in Racine County, Wisconsin. After the voter signs the log book, the poll worker then hands them a ballot, without even glancing at the signature.

A U.S. District Judge in Wisconsin assured us that, "(Almost) no voter impersonation occurs in Wisconsin and it is exceedingly unlikely that voter impersonation will become a problem in Wisconsin in the foreseeable future." It's hard to understand how the judge knows this, but we'll take his word for it. Sounds like voter fraud couldn't be easier.

voter-ID.jpg
Photo: Politico.com

The White Hispanic Tea-Party-Loving Cuban Americans (such as George Zimmerman, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, etc.) are asking: "Will these White Europeans be 'wet-foot' or 'dry-foot'?"

Before you jump to the wrong conclusion that it is racist or hateful to classify people entering the United States without passing through an official immigration portal according to whether any part of their anatomy is "dry" or "wet" you need to remember that since so many Tea-Party-Loving Cuban Americans are "White Hispanics," it cannot be racist or hateful to classify them as "wet-foots" or "dry-foots" in contrast to the obviously racist and hateful classifications of human being's backs as being either wet or dry with respect to people of the La Raza Race (the race race?) entering the U.S. by means other than transversing through an official immigration portal.

Furthermore, as proof that it's neither racist nor anti-hispanic to classify White Hispanic Tea-Party-Loving Cuban Americans as being either "wet-foot" or "dry-foot," see page 7 of the Congressional Research Service report titled Cuban Migration to the United States: Policy and Trends, which states:

As a consequence of the migration agreements and interdiction policy, a “wet foot/dry foot” practice toward Cuban migrants has evolved. Put simply, Cubans who do not reach the shore (i.e., dry land), are returned to Cuba unless they cite fears of persecution. Those Cubans who successfully reach the shore are inspected by DHS and generally permitted to stay in the United States and adjust under CAA the following year.

Thus, since it's obviously neither racist nor hateful to classify White Hispanic Tea-Party-Loving Cuban Americans as either "wet-foots" or "dry-foots," it certainly can't be racist or hateful to classify Euro-Caucasians as either "wet-foot" or "dry-foot."

--KOOK

I'm still looking for the "act of love in trying to come to the United States."

What if "those people" try to radicalize and raise families instead of supporting Planned Parenthood? What if they get jobs and pay taxes instead of taking government subidy programs? What if they buy their own phones and pay for their own healthcare?

What is next? Hetero Pride Parades? <spit> I say keep 'em out!

It's a world I cannot imagine, and cannot stomach. O Next Tuesday™ , Where Art Thou?

Statue of Liberty addresses Euro-Caucasians approaching Ellis Island:

Attention Euro-Caucasians: If you have a dry foot, you may stay; if your have a wet foot, you must immediately go back where you came from.

--KOOK

If it becomes too difficult to bring all the Euro-Caucasians to polling places physically, they can always be sent absentee ballots for early voting. In fact, the ballots can be marked for them and handed in at select polling places without the bother of mailing ballots to and from these new voters. And truly, are not these Euro-Caucasians"already American citizens" by virtue of wanting to come here and be part of glorious handout benefits wealth-spreading-around system?

We could pre-mark ballots, stuff them in envelopes, box them up and send them around the world.

Then, when they get mailed in we could collect the STAMPS!

Would that be the same La Raza whose slogan is "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada"? ("For The Race everything, for others nothing.")

Because I think I've heard that slogan before somewhere.

Lev Termen wrote:Would that be the same La Raza whose slogan is "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada"? ("For The Race everything, for others nothing.")

That's the one.

Lev Termen wrote:Would that be the same La Raza whose slogan is "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada"? ("For The Race everything, for others nothing.")

I'm sure they're referring to the "Human Race" comrades. You know,..."those" people.

Oh. I was thinking of a different organization, about 1936 through 1944, which operated along those lines.