Retired Major General Commits Thought Crime

This is an outrage, Comrades!

On the heels of two active duty members of the U.S. military serving inIraq calling for President Obama to prove his eligibility to bepresident, a retired major general has agreed to join the case, sayinghe just wants "the truth."

WND reported earlier when 1st Lt. Scott Easterling confirmed toCalifornia attorney Orly Taitz that he wanted to be a plaintiff in thelegal action she is preparing on behalf of members of the U.S.military, both active and retired. A second soldier who asked that hisname be withheld for now became part of the action just a day later.

Now retired Maj. Gen. Carroll D. Childers has submitted a statement toTaitz and her DefendOurFreedoms.us website, agreeing to be a plaintiffin her pending action.

"I agree to be a plaintiff in the legal action to be filed by OrlyTaitz, Esq. in a petition for a declaratory judgement (sic) that BarackHussein Obama is not qualified to be president of the U.S., nor to becommander in chief of the U.S. armed forces, in that I am or was asworn member of the U.S. military (subject to recall)," he wrote.

This Thought Criminal is not only daring to doubt the words of the Obamessiah, but is actually daring to file a lawsuit against him! That constitutes so much Thought Crime it makes my head spin. These soldiers and this ex-Major General must be Purged immediately!

I'd say, "to arms comrades!" Joe, but we don't have to worry. See, as I type, the Obama is talking about pulling out of Iraq, and this means he will cut our pointless military and make it a social exeriment, like when you introduce a type of victim into a majority, and how to correctly talk, and act around them.

-Commissar_Elliott
Commissar of the People's Training Aids
Our revolution, for America.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I'd say, "to arms comrades!" Joe, but we don't have to worry. See, as I type, the Obama is talking about pulling out of Iraq, and this means he will cut our pointless military and make it a social exeriment, like when you introduce a type of victim into a majority, and how to correctly talk, and act around them.

-Commissar_Elliott
Commissar of the People's Training Aids
Our revolution, for America.

He will be creating his People's Liberation Army civilian defense corps to replace it, I presume. Our current military is far too infested with Capitalists to be any good for enforcing Communism around the world.

Exactly! Now you are thinking like a Party member. Remember in China when the children were asked to humiliate and beat their teachers in the street because Honorable Chairman Mao asked them to? Civilian Armies are the future comrades!

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Exactly! Now you are thinking like a Party member. Remember in China when the children were asked to humiliate and beat their teachers in the street because Honorable Chairman Mao asked them to? Civilian Armies are the future comrades!

I can't wait until Chairman O gets the new People's Liberation Army up and running. Then we can Purge all the Capitalists from the USSA once and for all! I know I'll be issuing extra vodka rations to the less equal Party members at my bunker on that glorious day.

Comrades, said document is being pshoped as we speak, no need to worry.