Ricin Obama Hater Released By Rethuglicans!

Comrades,

I am saddened to report, this most distressing report. The guilty suspect who attempted to poison by death, our dear leader, has been released from custody due to: "not one single shred of evidence was found to indicate Kevin could have done this".

NEIN!! I am beyond outraged.

This is a white male -- and we know white males are racist, homophobics Rethuglicans who hate our dear leader. Justice has be transitivitied.... or whatever.

This man appeared so guilty that his guilty car was also taken into custody to be waterboarded. How much guiltier could he be, except for incarcerating his dog?!

We will be serving beets, donuts and any other gulag leftovers on the corner of Smith and Jones in Oxford, Mississippi to DENOUNCE AND PROTEST said release of guilty white man! Be there are be Squared (that is a direct comment from Red Square so I would be taking heed).

(**Times and donut redistribution to be announced at a later date)

ricin.jpg

Wait Fraulein . . . yes, I see it, I see it now. It could easily slip past a lot of us. Mr. Curtis is not white enough. Notice the bushy dark eye brows and the African style necklace he wears. Authorities must have seen their mistake and quickly came to Mr Curtis' aid. The fact that Ricin continues to show up in politician's offices after Mr Curtis was incarcerated is just a RED herring. Paul Kevin Curtis needs to be quite a bit Whiter to be the ricin loving conservative . . . it only makes sense.

Red Walrus wrote:Wait Fraulein . . . yes, I see it, I see it now. It could easily slip past a lot of us. Mr. Curtis is not white enough. Notice the bushy dark eye brows and the African style necklace he wears. Authorities must have seen their mistake and quickly came to Mr Curtis' aid. The fact that Ricin continues to show up in politician's offices after Mr Curtis was incarcerated is just a RED herring. Paul Kevin Curtis needs to be quite a bit Whiter to be the ricin loving conservative . . . it only makes sense.

I see much wise wisdom in your comment. He does have a less than precise "white Amerikcan" traits, for him to be executed in timely fashion, but I am not buying his defense of "no evidence"! Dear leaders FBI can supply all evidence needed for a quick conviction of any guilty white man -- I heard so in a top secret email from Bro Eric "Panther " Holder!!

Rumor has it that The FBI has warrants out for the evil, Winter Brothers . . . They seem to fit the profile of white enough. A complete lack of any melanin, platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, and an overall villainy which cannot be disputed.

I pray to Science, the FBI, CIA, all branches of the military, and anything else the Great One (PBUH) has at his disposal quickly apprehend these 2 devils. Image

Paul-Kevin-Curtis-is-seen-010.jpg
Return to Sender, by Paul Kevin Curtis
I gave a letter to the postman,
he put it his sack.
Tried to send it to Obama,
Feds sent my letter back.
They wrote upon it:
Return to sender, birthplace unknown.
What a bummer, Obama's not at home.
We had a quarrel, a lover's spat
I send some Ricin but my letter keeps coming back.
So then I dropped it in the mailbox
Sent him my specialty.
Envelope full of Ricin
it came right back to me.
They wrote upon it:
Return to sender, address unknown.
Call his number, “get an Obama phone.”
This time I'm gonna take it myself
and put it right in his hand.
And if it is sent back I'll throw a fit
If I can understand the writing on it
Return to sender, honest press unknown.
No such person, no such zone.

Red Walrus wrote:Rumor has it that The FBI has warrants out for the evil, Winter Brothers . . . They seem to fit the profile of white enough. A complete lack of any melanin, platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, and an overall villainy which cannot be disputed.

I pray to Science, the FBI, CIA, all branches of the military, and anything else the Great One (PBUH) has at his disposal quickly apprehend these 2 devils. Image
Image Really? they have blue eyes? I thought they were albino.

ImageYes Komrade Kelly....They have the pale blue eye vs. another type . . . dare we say RED? Thoughtfully,Red Walrus

'White is "Right" - "Right" is Wrong'!! umm, I am thinking we need a gulag bumper sticker.