ROMNEY'S Horses and Bayonets - who won?

POLL: Who won all 3 Presidential debates, Obama or Romney?

You may select 1 option

The DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя put Reaktionary Romney in his place by exposing him as a 'HORSES AND BAYONETS' military tactician. Everyone knows that today's battles are won by tanks and flame throwers.

However, based on the final debate of three, who won the DEBATE WAR?
~

For all of you misguided fools who voted for anything other than "Obama is president for life," you should be ashamed of yourselves. That can be the only possible answer to a question like this. Of course our beloved president won the debate; everyone knows that bayonets are not even issued in real military organizations like al-Qaeda. Why, corpse-men are not even trained on how to treat a bayonet wound any more!

I was so impressed with Obama last night that I vote for disbanding Congress and the Judiciary and making Obama our Supreme Leader for life. When he dies we will simply abandon our country to Castro (who will undoubtedly still be living and doing fine).

There were debates? Since the Emperor's Sorceress Nancy told me several checks malt liquors weeks ago that the criminal mittens *spit* would never be elected *spit* to that position previously called "president" before The One pooped on defiled re-defined it, I have not been paying attention to anything other than counting my obamamoney and honey boo boo.

A-Ten-Hut

Fall in line maggots.

Be it known that I have had the pleasure of ramming the Bayonet on my rifle up both Charlies ass and the NVA ass.

Now what's up with that colored fellow that was in the debate last night against President Nixon? Seems he must have been a sailor and didn't know a Bayonet from a dildo.

I guess since George McGovern died the night before the debate so not able to run against President Nixon, then they had to find a last minute stand-in?

What was that colored fellows name? I think the moderator said his name was Obama Bin Laden?

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-notes-dws-contradictory-statements-on-romneys-backwards-cowboy-foreign-policy/ Hiya Everyone,Debbie Washerman Parts says we would return to a "Backwards Cowboy" foreign policy if Mitt Romney gets elected. I looked into it and found that Bawney Fwank was the first to refer to this backward cowboy policy. That proves this is fact. She also pointed out the fact that with Romney "we don't know what he hasn't said". While President Obama makes it perfectly clear what he hasn't said. For me, Deb gives new meaning to the phrase "beauty is only skin deep". Her physical apearance is a distraction for me. I find I have to close my eyes to grasp her extraordinary insight, her thoughts and most importantly her feelings. She nearly gives me Mental Whiplash. I'm with her, OBAMA 2012.Toodels......

You didn't ride that!

Imagehttps://www.sgtmacsbar.com/CCTPhotos/Gallery24/HorseSoldiers/HorseSoldiers.htmlOf course, as creep veep Joe Biden points out, fearful fearless leader cannot be expected to know what's going on with military events. He would have had to maybe look around and contemplate things like a giant monument at ground zero to memorialize horse soldiers in Afghanistan. After all, you can't rememberize what you were never aware of.

"Some users on Twitter have claimed that, by virtue of the USMC still using bayonets, there actually are more bayonets in use than 1916, when the army had between 100,000 and 140,000 enlisted members. As of 2010, the Corps boasted 203,000 active duty members and 40,000 reserve marines."
---- Awr Hawkins, at Breitbart.comArrest him! Arrest him! Roust him at 3 in the morning for violating parole curfew! I don't think he understands the Constitution of the United States…He's the President of the United States. You're not allowed to say he is wrong about anything!

The criminal Romney *spit* obviously has no idea of how the military operates
RomneyDrone.jpg

Obama would've tried to bail out horses and bayonets industry if it had Union representation.

On a different note -

Dear Leader with baby: "Hey look! There's one of those flying contraption things called an airplane. I know that because I'm the commander in chief."

bayonet.jpg
Comrades, as Commander in Chief our Dear Leader has no need to be aware of how the military works - that's what his various and sundry underlings are for.

In dangerous times such as these, with YouTube videos and workplace violence so commonplace, it's critical that the President of the United States have his priorities straight.

ObamaGolf2.jpg
And that's why nations all around the world, especially our enemies, view America in a much more positive light than they did four years ago.

I, for one, will sleep better tonight knowing that The Man In Charge is ... well, in charge! Forward!
dukakis1.jpg

Comrade Doktor ...... that is what ya call a Lucky Dog

Michelle Obama as FLOTUS, armed with 21st Century tool to Prevent Impediments To Voting, stands ready as an Election Day Volunteer to assist Voters Impeded by Clogged Toilets or Constipation:

--KOOK

Somebody uses knives somewhere is beyond a doubt, the latest and best use was with Kudaffy in Libya. No one told him he would be the point of practice.

Comrade Tovarichi, yes, we cannot forget the glorious submarine fleet! There is one ever so slight correction to be made to our Great Know-It-All CinC's statement that "we have ships that go underwater." According to actual sailors, "ships that go underwater" are called "sunk." A submarine is, for some odd reason, called a "boat." But, I'm certain that our Dear Leader was just dumbing it down so that the criminal Mittens *spit* would understand. He is, after all, The Master of Dumbing Things Down.

If you closely at the picture of dear leader above, some of his knives are disguised at golf clubs.

Comrade Anyer Marx:
Newest U.S.Navy vessel, USS Barack H.Obama. Built from 100% recycled materials, of course!

Comrade Menace,
This is a follow on to pace setting by the Army. A vehicle widely used in Iraq was called the MRAP. This really means Mostly Recycled Aluminum Parts.