Ronald Reagan Home for the Criminally Insane

Here's our opposition's response to the Karl Marx Treatment Center. I like these guys premise - if you aren't with us you're criminally insane! Lock 'em all up. Talk about fun.

RR.jpg

Just click the picture for guaranteed bad taste.

Institutions for the criminally insane are a waste of money; instead they should be used in live fire training sessions for the New Peoples Red Army.

That site is about just as funny as Bill Maher's Party Organ show - and just as Bill Maher they deserve an extra ration of beets and potatoes for an equally valid achievement in the field of agitprop and Party line enforcement.

On a more personal note though, such jokes make me as uncomfortable as anyone would be while listening to a schizophrenic sharing inside jokes that run among his multiple personalities. That concerns both above organs in equal measure.

Some opposition response, cut-out paper mask are soo progressive and effective in turning public opinion these days...

I don't get it. Why would anyone have a website of criminally insane people running around with stupid masks on? And that ugly man doesn't look anything like uncle Cha-Ching. Is that a male chastity belt?

This website is just a capitalist plot and right wing conspiracy to embarrass and scapegoat the Progressive concept of wealth re-distribution and social justice! No proletarian satire has ever been this unfunny and undermining to the leftist cause, therefore it could only be a right wing ruse!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........Snyxxxx.......I must have dozed off.....oh yeah...ha ha. Change the channel.

Dennis the Menance
Margaret wrote: "...with stupid masks..." and ..."is that a male chastity belt?"

Geez Margaret - don't make fun of the man in the photo!
He's a progressive Pples' artist and street performer - called a French mime. For enlightment of the masses -he's acting out the construction of the Eiffel Tower (with aid of his -er, prop).

Margaret wrote: Is that a male chastity belt?

Chastity belt?!? Dont be silly, we are PROGRESSIVE... The only thing chastised about us is our brains.... Margaret, you have been spending to much time in Uncle Dicks Cabin, wake up its a brave new world, get out and experiment a little with a toaster oven or something.....