Rube Goldberg/Benghazi Disease Strikes Hillary Clinton!

Facing having to testify before Congress on her culpability in the murderous catastrophe in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton first suffered the Benghazi stomach flu, then a Benghazi fainting spell, then a Benghazi concussion and managed to avoid all the scheduled Benghazi hearings.

Now, again having to face testifying before Congress on January 10th, Clinton announced she has has suffered from a Benghazi blood clot associated with her Benhghazi concussion caused by the Benghazi fainting spell resulting from the Benghazi stomach flu. Doctors will continue to assess Clinton's condition, “including other (Benghazi) issues.”

However, her spokesman said Clinton is expected to be back at her bottle desk on Monday, though what type of ‘Rube Goldberg/Benghazi ailment' might strike her before she must testify on January 10th, remains speculation — though she is working on it.

Dear Comrade Fine,

This is so good I almost can't believe it! Way to take the random "thoughts" from my poor aching head/heart and put them into a cohesive "other" random thought. Most equal Comrade! I am impressed. And most grateful.

This gives me purpose and focus. And, the best part of all, I don't have to think!

Meanwhile, I just sit in utter amazement at what is enfolding. Brazen, bold, and unabashed _____________ (fill in the blank) Here are some suggested fill-in's:

treason
sloppiness
recklessness
irresponsibility
arrogance
immunity
impunity
insanity
selfishness
envy
lust

just to name a few.

Other entries are most welcome!

Lust of the MTE.

The image in my head causes my stomach to churn as if drinking the cheap home-made beet-squeezings that Krasnodar gives out during the holidays. Thanks Pamski, I'll be able to check into the PTSD ward after this one...

Tovi, honey, you amaze me! And, your "friend" Krasnodar. You are both certifiable which I admire greatly. I roll that way, too.

I just knew you would go for the "lust" thing. That is just your "way."

You are always very charming about it, even though you pretend not to be.

You have earned my respect. BTW, we might be moving to Texas sooner than you think. (Gosh, I wish it was sooner)

Comrade Tovarich is, indeed, off to Oman,January 1st, together with his diving gear and panorama gear. I did mention your recommendation of this to him.

He will be back on the 13th. Dear Lord protect him!

Love,
Pammie

At that time she will probably undergoing therapy for hip problems sustained while doing the Benghazi Shuffle.

I'll go with Benghazi Amnesia and/or the dreaded Benghazi Blackout. Clearly the maladies are real and contagious, with the greatest impact on the population of the current administration and the MSM. Hillary is just another of the victims ....

Amnesia1.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:Tovi, honey, you amaze me! And, your "friend" Krasnodar. You are both certifiable which I admire greatly. I roll that way, too.

I just knew you would go for the "lust" thing. That is just your "way."

You are always very charming about it, even though you pretend not to be.

You have earned my respect. BTW, we might be moving to Texas sooner than you think. (Gosh, I wish it was sooner)

Comrade Tovarich is, indeed, off to Oman,January 1st, together with his diving gear and panorama gear. I did mention your recommendation of this to him.

He will be back on the 13th. Dear Lord protect him!

Love,
Pammie
Relay to Comrade Tovarich that Al-Sawadi just north of Muscat has a great resort hotel, that can arrange the dives inside a fish and wildlife preserve... truly magnificent. All the best. He can even pick up a burqua for you, and you can lead the trend in the next government program that will be announced right after they confiscate our guns...

Comrades,

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

We should rejoice that the 'Rube' struck our precious Czarina before the onset of Dear Leader's health care, we may have lost her.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Hillary was a lawyer during the Watergate Hearings and kick up all kinds of stink and now that the shoe is on the other foot, well...... The main difference, there was no body count in Watergate.

Ah yes, the good ole days eh Yuri?

I remember those days well and dear Hill was still exploring her ahem "sexuality" and dressing as a man would hence the "pantsuits" fetish she still shows off to this day. Image

This just in comrades..... It has been brought to the attention of local authorities that dear Hill was given a "bad" crack-rock at the last collective party and is the cause of all her current/future medical problems that need an unexpected retreat into obscurity until the heat blows over. This is why you will NEVER see a doctor's report on her condition/problem. Image

Comrades, take comfort knowing that the witness protection program for party elite works as advertized. Dear Leader (PBUH) will not be tarnished by testimony of a mere underling.

Frannie the famous rat hopes the anasthesia keeps her comatose until after the Clinton testimony...[attachment=0]franniemask.jpg[/attachment]

I talked to several doctors, both orthopedists and proctologists, and they ALL concurred that it's impossible for a woman with a big ass to get a concussion if she always has her head up it.

I.M. Craptek wrote:Karl Marx Treatment Center

Hillary 5.jpg

Hey, Crap,

This is what I do with my unfinished vodka rations every single day. Yes, I do have unfinished rations, unlike most of you, and they go right back into the bottle! What's a Prog to do?

Hey Tovi,

Your recommendations are duly noted and relayed. 10-4!

I was most happy to see "Progressive Insurance" display at upper left of Mother Page today. Forward!