Rumor: MSNBC Recruiting BRILLIANT New On-Air Personality

Comrades, in my official capacity as a TV set, I have access to things that are happening behind the scenes, so to speak. I have it on good authority (i.e. the person who told me this was not yet drunk) that MSNBC is soon going to get a BRILLIANT new commentator to go with its world-class stable of pundits, wits and prognosticators:

Gateway Pundit wrote: Democrats Pull Support From Alan Grayson & 12 Dem Losers

No wonder he's trolling for donations down at the fever swamp.

Alan Grayson's campaign is dying quickly.

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) is one of a dozen liberals who Democrats are cutting loose.
Hotline On Call reported, via Free Republic:

The Democratic Congressional Committee is spending millions of dollars in key districts around the country on late independent expenditures, demonstrating the districts Democrats believe can be saved from a national wave — and the members the party believes are already too far behind their Republican rivals to save.

Where the DCCC didn't spend money is as indicative as where it did. With two weeks to go, Democrats are using their checkbooks as acknowledgement that nearly a dozen members are beyond saving.

The DCCC did not spend money on behalf of Reps. Mary Jo Kilroy (D-Ohio), Debbie Halvorson (D-Ill.), Betsy Markey (D-Colo.), Alan Grayson (D-Fla.), Suzanne Kosmas (D-Fla.), Patrick Murphy (D-Pa.) and Steve Kagen (D-Wis.), the filings show. Republicans believe those seven seats are all but guaranteed to fall their way.

https://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/democrats-pull-support-from-alan-grayson-dozen-other-losers/

Ooooh, I can hardly wait to see Alan on TV matching wits with the asinine erudite Rachel and the crackpot cerebral Keith - it sends a tingle down my leg no, wait that's just a leaking capacitor... damn 1950s technology!. What a fine triumverate they will make, just like Moe, Larry and Curly Barack, Harry and Nancy. Frankly, I always thought Grayson's talent was wasted in Congress where he was just one of many dim bulbs bright lights. On television, he will be able to put his many and varied talents to good use because there are so many good roles for serial killers available these days.

Now, before we get too far ahead of ourselves, this deal is not yet a certainty and we will not know if it is going to happen for real for another two weeks or so. And the rumor is that Mr. Grayson may be considering other offers as well such as ambassador to Iran and Chicago Bears tackling dummy. But if you're a Grayson fan like I know so many of you are, you'll keep your fingers crossed and be sure to vote for and donate to this asshole's opponent so that Alan's talent gets the showcase it so richly deserves!

ROTFLMHO

This would make my day fer shure!

Darski.....your Jiffy Lobo coupon has been delivered to your E-mail.

The people can hope that Alan is not reduced to his former occupation.

ag-howdy-doody.jpg

WE DO NOT NEED TO LOSE SUCH A VIGILANTE VIGILANT VOICE OF THE PEOPLES IN CONGRESS . . . but on the other hand, he could have tingles running down up his leg too, could he not?! He is so adapt at hate speech hard speaking and avoiding facts, which is mandatory for any true Prog.

And on the other hand . . . is it good to have another big paying job lined up when he's tossed out of Congress, especially when so many people are out of work. And the other hand, he will not be living on OPM, which is bad. I spit at capitalism!

(wait, how many hands was that????)

Comrade Fraulein,

You already know when one is speaking metaphorically, physical limitations do not apply, hypothetically.

Your only limitation, therefore, is the amount of hands your mind can create.

My mind is limited to five, but yours is not.

Comrades,

There is no cause for alarm.

None of the buffoons at BSNBC even knows what "brilliant" is without consulting several dictionaries.

Then the spelling must be chosen by committee or staff.

This could throw them back for months!

I personally can't wait for the deep insights into moonbatshit crazy insanity progdom with a style we haven't seen since ole' Mad Monk Rasputin.

196px-NBC_Tower,_Chicago.jpg