Rush Limbaugh Offered Severed Head Of Kathryn Rodgers

And he accepts!

rush limbaugh kathryn rodgers wedding photo.jpg

Good luck hate speecher. We'll see what truth speaker Olbermann has to say about this Unholy Union.

I have no comment.

LimbaughMarried.jpg

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Perhaps we can create a greeting from the People's Cube collective and send it to Rush. Of course, considering it'll get lost in the thousands of emails, this will mostly be an exercise for our own enjoyment.

Well, Red, you are probably right about all the emails being sent from everywhere. Let me, at least, follow your suggestion. Even though I am on leave for awhile, here on the Cube, by choice, I must express my joy that Rush and his wife are joyous as well!

Hey Rush!

Couldn't wait for your return, but loved that you were getting married. Was not surprised. I loved your account of it. I love the wonderful way Kathryn put this whole wedding thing together, and how you, Rush, rose to the occasion to acquire your wife's first choice of Elton John, while you were in hospital in Hawaii!, as her first choice of "entertainer." You da mensch, sweetheart. It all turned out so lovely, magical! Even though you couldn't invite us to your wedding, but said you would love to, I believe this statement! I felt included in your description! Thank you!

I loved Elton John's response to you both! Well deserved, and, most poignant.

Love the pictures of your new doggie, and how you refer to your beloved pets as sending them to kindergarten. Sweet.

Love,

Pamalinsky

sweet fancy gulags! What will this Rushman, do with her head?! Ghastly.

Ii thought Papa Bama and his regime administration had gotten rid of him? humm, is this part of dear Leaders secret plan?? DISTRACTIONS!!! (sure worked with Algore)

Red Square wrote:Perhaps we can create a greeting from the People's Cube collective and send it to Rush. Of course, considering it'll get lost in the thousands of emails, this will mostly be an exercise for our own enjoyment.

What a great idea!

peoplescubecongratselrushbokathrynrodgers.jpg

Gloriously equal cubes, Comrade Buffoon!

I'm sure this must have been done but I can't remember. Congrats Rush-bo these will look great while sportin' that new chick up and down Main Drag. (Magnanimous Gesture)

window dice.jpg
Thanks Buff for the loan.

rolls dice1.jpg
For the Capitalist who has everything.

Comrade Peoples, that should glorious fit into greedy capitalist personal agenda, will it not!? But I do wonder if he wants KKKatherine wearing that in pubic?

The objects of my affection, Dear Comrade Fraulein, were The People's Cubes and I had not noticed the other less important material.
rolls dice12.jpg

Head...

Tovarich, I suggest we don't complicate Rush's ecstatic matrimonial bliss with our progressive ideas. He can have his own creative thoughts and moments without our help. In fact, we leave those creative juices for his most glorious spouse to inspire.

May he enjoy uninterrupted matrimonial bliss for the next 70 years.