San Bernardino

Komrads,

Forgive my fishy enthusiasm and lack of graphics. I am flush with excitement at the news of the cleansing in San Bernardino. All hail the courageous enforcers of the Current Truth ™and their elimination of the care takers for the Useless Eaters ™! 30,000 "disabled non-persons perishing from neglect would be a good start. Give these valiant culture warriors a medal.

Rejoicing in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

My prayers go out to the families of the victims. Another despicable, cowardly act.

And law enforcement, Dear Leader (PBUH), and the media, can't figure out any motive as to why Comrade Syed Farook and associates decided to shoot the place up. It's a total mystery, a cliffhanger.
According to the spiritual boy's father, "Syed would pray, go to work, come back, pray some more. A neighbor of the falsely accused claims, "He was so nice, quiet, very smart and religious too. I never would have guessed he was involved."

I can't figure this one out.

Red Walrus wrote:And law enforcement, Dear Leader (PBUH), and the media, can't figure out any motive as to why Comrade Syed Farook and associates decided to shoot the place up. It's a total mystery, a cliffhanger.
According to the spiritual boy's father, "Syed would pray, go to work, come back, pray some more. A neighbor of the falsely accused claims, "He was so nice, quiet, very smart and religious too. I never would have guessed he was involved."

I can't figure this one out.

Adding to the mystery: No missing heads were reported by neighbors or co-workers.

(I think bet they were KKK skinheads working undercover for Trump)

I, for one, was relieved to see that the SUV used in this heinous attack was destroyed by authorities. No longer will its harmful exhaust fumes contribute to climate change, and by extension, global terrorism.

Imagine the persuasive abilities of a man who could come home from a party, and ask his new bride, "Did you SEE that YouTube video? Say, let's drop off the kid and go back to that party, we can wear that new tactical stuff that came in the mail, we'll bring the AK-47's and maybe some of those explosives we've been making in the garage and kill my co-workers."

Why, such a persuasive man could fundamentally transform Amerikkka!

Long live the 150 year revolution and long live Comrade Fonda and her initial work in the LA enclave.

Jane Fonda.jpg

Yahoo News:

Authorities are continuing to search for a motive after a heavily-armed couple opened fire at an office holiday party in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday, killing 14 people and wounding 17 others in one of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history.
--Just another case of workplace violence comrades. The perpetrators were devout Muslims, so they must have had a mental illness, because as we all know, Islam is a Religion of Peace. For it is written: "Do unto others--" no wait that's the golden rule... "Turn the other ch--" no, that's a fairy tale religion... "Love thine enemy as--" no that's still not it, "Strike at the necks of the infi-" well, you know what I mean. Let's not rush to judgement.

Comrades, this is why we should not celebrate Christmas. It just brings workplace violence.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades, this is why we should not celebrate Christmas. It just brings workplace violence.

Yes Comrade,
And, beatings will continue until moral improves.

"Just another case of workplace violence comrades. The perpetrators were devout Muslims, so they must have had a mental illness, because as we all know, Islam is a Religion of Peace. For it is written: "Do unto others--" no wait that's the golden rule... "Turn the other ch--" no, that's a fairy tale religion... "Love thine enemy as--" no that's still not it, "Strike at the necks of the infi-" well, you know what I mean. Let's not rush to judgement."
In addition you will never hear about so-called Christian charities, Christian relief organizations, or Christian adoption programs in poor countries, because the Christians are not compelled to be peaceful like the Prophet Mohammed compels us Muslims to be. Now, I must be off to a local Muslim charity to donate my time and money, which they will put to good use in the community.

This is sooooo mean... sorry! (...oh not really!)

Image .
Image .
Some comments I discovered on just one site:

She goes to the same beauty spa that Caitlin Jenner goes to

Well, after seeing a photo of her I can certainly see how she could inspire her husband to commit suicide.

No wonder she didn't take a lot of photos.

I used to have issues with the burqa, but it sure was the right thing here. A face for radio.

If I had to look at that face for the rest of my life, I'd go on a suicide mission too.

Now he has 71 more of these.

Her face should be registered as a WMD!

Suddenly Bruce Jenner is Hot !!

I've seen better faces on Mars

It's easy to see how he fell in love with this woman :O

Super cool. And could cook her ass off!

and a very tight whohaa

The guy didn't have all that much to live for

And he HAD A KID WITH HER!!! Ugh

Anyone still not sure why they use burkas?

Can't blame her for wanting to blow herself up.

Death becomes her. I'm sure she has never looked lovelier.

She's so Ugly , How Ugly is she? I forgot what the story was about.

And Obama is inviting her to the White House

Why is is when I click on this link to this page I hear like a bunch of dogs in a kennel?

If that's a Pakistani 10, I'll take the Arkansas 3 every time

There is no amount of beer around that would ever make that right.

What do you have when you have 32 Arkansas women together in one room?

32 Bill Clinton accusers?

Not bad

A full set of teeth?

Yuk, yuk

I was expecting a picture of a goat

She probably played the part. That's for sure.

I thought it was a picture of a goat. Next Draw Muhammed day, I'm going to print a picture of her for the contest.

Now I see who was the man in that family.

Is that a wart on the end of her nose? Yikes!

Looks like a very small pipe bomb to me.

If I didn't know how good bacon tastes I'd probably be grumpy face like her.

I like how they added the black mole on the tip of her nose!

They didn't add that.

God bless CORPORATE news. You are a believer!

Soon she will be listed in our public school history books as a brave revolutionary, half of a lover's couple, who fought against oppression, America and capitalism.

She will have 6 times more space than Ben Franklin.

True Story... She's Ugly

Wow. How could THAT be a recruiting tool?

She has three breasts.

Seriously??? Not with TWO bottles of jack in me and both of my eyes sewn SHUT!

Oh, the horror... of that face everyday

She's holy now, from the bullets that is

Not quite a unibrow, but it wants to be.

About time they posted her ugly face, mustache and all.

The Photoshopping was a bit tough on this one.

Is that before or after they killed her?

How many hoops did the guy have to jump through in order to be with this woman????

If you had to wake up to that mug every morning, you might get into a murderous rage yourself.

A face only Hillary (or Huma) could love.

The only thing she is missing is a handlebar mustache.

Psst: it's down THERE!

And to think....he couldn't even use beer goggles as an excuse.

One can almost see why the goats are appealing

She definitely has a face for A.M. radio.

A face like that could stop an IED timer clock

Well that is one possibility why the bomb that they left behind did not explode.

Ugly and psycho, a bad combination.

I'd tap that.

Is that wrong?

Not if it is with a 44 smith and wesson.

Yeah, I bet she would "tap" you too.

She was probably pi$$ed that everyone kept trying to rub that spot off her nose.

She was here on a K-1 Visa or a K-9 Visa?

That's a dude.

Do all the 72 VIRGINS look like THAT ? ! ? !

Only those for the "admiral's club" members

Did they find her NRA membership card on her body?

Seriously, a Camel in a Burka would be way cuter.

Comrades,

Bad news -

LA TIMES: We must now add [highlight=#FFFF00]HATE CRIME[/highlight] to the list of charges posthumous accusations against the happy Moslem couple. Why? Because Daniel Kaufman, one of the unfortunate victims of the shooting spree, was... gay.