Sandra Fluke's Facebook 'Look Back' Video

Soopermexican_Logo.jpg

To steal a phrase from our heroic Soopermexican comrade, Sandra Fluke is the woman who couldn't get screwed without taxpayer help and is now running to screw taxpayers.

Sooper has just published on her behalf this glorious Sandra Fluke video fashioned after his earlier Obama Look Back clip. Great use of the People's Cube photoshops too (permission to use was requested and expediently granted)!

Although this look back was entertaining, it didn't capture the true essence of Ms. Fluke in my opinion. Not a deep enough probing into Ms. Fluke and her various positions... most of which occurred while on her back.

Sandra Fluke is a Petty Woman

[video]Vimeo:[/video]

--KOOK

Is she running again? She was in, then she was out, then she was in, then she was out...

Is she back in?

She's all in baby! She's takin' this one to the matresses, I tells yah! She's takin' on all comers and is flexible in her positions!

May Putout? Or V Putin? Is she in reality the composite Comrade Putout/Putin?

--KOOK

Ivan Betinov wrote:She's all in baby! She's takin' this one to the matresses, I tells yah! She's takin' on all comers and is flexible in her positions!

Comrade Brain - I see a bright future for you as a PartyImage campaign manager!!

FreeVector-Sex-Positions-Silhouettes.jpg

Political campaign that sounds like a Polish sex manual... IN (next page) OUT (next page) REPEAT

This campaign will go around the world, and will no doubt result in a happy ending for all her constituents! Yessir, that Fluck can' t be licked!

She will be working the polls to be sure right through election night.