Sarah Palin: "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Pretty"

Now, we all here at the Cube would never hate Sarah Palin for her looks. After all, we have three of the most beautiful prog females in all of progdom: Comrade Pinkie, Comrade Pulloskies, Comrade Olga Katrina, Comrade Lajuanda, Comrade Casserole Czar, Comrade Czar Czar, Comrade Lenin 'n' Things, and yes, moi, Comrade Leninka (please let me know if I missed anyone). We aren't jealous of Sarah Palin. We truly hate her for her cute personality, her cute hairdo, for putting a pretty face on conservative ideology, simply because she's an evil Rethuglican and for no other reason.

More later . . .

Leninka wrote: we have three of the most beautiful prog females in all of progdom: Comrade Pinkie, Comrade Pulloskies, Comrade Olga Katrina, Comrade Lajuanda, Comrade Casserole Czar, Comrade Czar Czar, Comrade Lenin 'n' Things, and yes, moi, Comrade Leninka (please let me know if I missed anyone). We aren't jealous of Sarah Palin. We truly hate her for her cute personality, her cute hairdo, for putting a pretty face on conservative ideology, simply because she's an evil Rethuglican and for no other reason.

<style></style>
Oh, twiddle deeee and twiddle dump.. dummmm! Humble thank yous for the glorious compliment on your humble servant. (do you have a brother?)

I hate Sarah Palin because she tells the truth, yaks and yaks about the truth, what's so glorious about the freak'n truth?! Palin is just another one of these radical women who's all hung up on some constitutional written by a bunch of old white men. Despicable. Beauty and brains are only skin deep . . . and she's definitely deep! I mean, she's shallow'n stuff.

(My most recent photo take at the bi- yearly Grand Gulag Get-Together. Don't you just love our winter solstice holidays?)
Palin, eat your heart out! Who need POUFFE HAIR!

All I can say is, FoxNews wishes they had a harem of hotties that look half as good as the glorious gals of the Cube.

Hotty, busty momma's! Eat your heart out Faux news. The gulag gang is drooling.

Ah, yes, a coterie of the finest minds in Amerikka hate Sarah Palin. This must be reason enough for us of lesser intellect to consider the issue settled and join the daily "Two Minutes of Hate."

The list of great thinkers here is impressive: Eve Ensler, a woman whose private parts talk (better that than have to listen to her voice, I surmise), Betty White, a woman whose most famous acting parts were portraying a shrew and later, an idiot (roles she likely has down pat in real life), Chris Matthews, who has more activity going on in his leg than in his head, Steve Colbert, who is apparently very important to semi-literate slackers watching Comedy Central in their parents' basement, Rachel Maddow, who looks like a transsexual but I can't figure out in which direction it is trying to go, Keith Olberman - if he's today's Edward R. Murrow then Joe Biden is today's Albert Einstein, Whoopi Goldberg, now living off the reputation of stuff she did 20 years ago and last (and certainly least), Barrack Hussein Obama, a Harvard grad who thinks the way you get out of a hole is to dig faster.

Golly, if only the CRU had minds like these to work on AGW, the theory would not be under such fire now. Oh wait, they did. Never mind.

The Cube almost has enough women now for a calendar. Or a spread in Playboy: "Women of the Cube" or "Cube Boobs."

Didn't we have a beauty contest last year?

Pinkie, why not a contest? You gals get together and post a montage of body parts and everyone tries to guess which parts belong to who. It could be a set of boobs, a butt, an ankle or a fist clenching a shovel, that sort of thing.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Leninka wrote: we have three of the most beautiful prog females in all of progdom: Comrade Pinkie, Comrade Pulloskies, Comrade Olga Katrina, Comrade Lajuanda, Comrade Casserole Czar, Comrade Czar Czar, Comrade Lenin 'n' Things, and yes, moi, Comrade Leninka (please let me know if I missed anyone). We aren't jealous of Sarah Palin. We truly hate her for her cute personality, her cute hairdo, for putting a pretty face on conservative ideology, simply because she's an evil Rethuglican and for no other reason.

<style></style>
Oh, twiddle deeee and twiddle dump.. dummmm! Humble thank yous for the glorious compliment on your humble servant. (do you have a brother?)

I hate Sarah Palin because she tells the truth, yaks and yaks about the truth, what's so glorious about the freak'n truth?! Palin is just another one of these radical women who's all hung up on some constitutional written by a bunch of old white men. Despicable. Beauty and brains are only skin deep . . . and she's definitely deep! I mean, she's shallow'n stuff.

(My most recent photo take at the bi- yearly Grand Gulag Get-Together. Don't you just love our winter solstice holidays?)
Palin, eat your heart out! Who need POUFFE HAIR!

See! This is what I'm talking about. Gorgeous, Fraulein Pulloskies, absolutely gorgeous cleavage. A stand out in any gulag. This is what a diet of beets, potatoes and vodka will do, and don't forget the beauty advantages of seething hatred for the Bushitler.

{prog off}

Fraulein Pulloskies, you aren't related to Charles Krauthammer, are you?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:The Cube almost has enough women now for a calendar. Or a spread in Playboy: "Women of the Cube" or "Cube Boobs."

Yes, we did have a beauty contest, but we humbly excluded ourselves. Oh, wait a minute, I do recall Pinkie, that you did bring a photo of yourself to the contest. Quite fetching.

I will have to see if I can get myself some subsidized implants before the contest. Especially since one of my breasts is a AAA and the other one is a B-.

If I were part of a beauty contest it would be sort of like something from a Milton Berle show.

As always, I declare myself the winner of this contest.... as you can see by my Gorgeous Avatar, I am both a smokin' hot babe with a party-approved red 'fuzzy hat', and at the same time, meesa issa really sexy alien hermaphrodite.... I can has a threeway all by myself... Can Palin(spit!) do that? I think not. Bitch.

Now that I think of it, if im'Pali'n were a Progressive like us, think of the competition she would be up against. . .

Could you imagine the non-competitive beauty contest (huhhhhh. . .)?

Leninka wrote:I will have to see if I can get myself some subsidized implants before the contest. Especially since one of my breasts is a AAA and the other one is a B-.

Oh c'mon Leninka, quit yer fibbin' I hear tell your nickname in Jr. High School was "DeeDee". Besides I don't think you want any of those exploding implants that ObamaCare is peddling. Look at that tramp Palin in her college days. Broke but not flat busted indeed. Disgusting!

Opiate, how dare you be so eviscerating to some our greatest progs? How many times have I told you that if they're progs, you have to be nice even if they're shitwits.

And what is all this beauty-contest stuff? I was reading this garbage and Bruno walked up behind me, and saw "beauty contest."

Thank you. Thank you so freaking much. All day it's been trying this on, try that on. What about that lipstick color? And if he does the wig to the left?

I have some choice words for you, my dearly beloved comrades.

Which I shall deliver when Bruno, yes, <i>Bruno</i>, comes to compete.

I don't suppose that I'm giving away anything when I point out that his talent number will be Carmen Mirando singing "Tico Tico."

I've posted this before but there are new comrades:<center><object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/DFwN ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/DFwN ... a&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object></center>

Czar Czar wrote:As always, I declare myself the winner of this contest.... as you can see by my Gorgeous Avatar, I am both a smokin' hot babe with a party-approved red 'fuzzy hat', and at the same time, meesa issa really sexy alien hermaphrodite.... I can has a threeway all by myself... Can Palin(spit!) do that? I think not. Bitch.

Hey, I at least ought to get a place in the top five because of my skin color, dammit.

Leninka, have you passed the Harry Reid test? He has chosen a certain Sherwin-Williams paint chip and he holds it against your face. If you're darker than that, Harry Reid says you're a darky and you'd better have an English accent if you don't want him to knock you for talking ghetto.

You have no idea what I have to do to maintain that certain level of blackness. The tanning salons, the paint on tanning salons, the at home tanning products. It's how I spend my weekends. But, with all of the advantages I get, it's well worth it.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Leninka wrote:I will have to see if I can get myself some subsidized implants before the contest. Especially since one of my breasts is a AAA and the other one is a B-.

Oh c'mon Leninka, quit yer fibbin' I hear tell your nickname in Jr. High School was "DeeDee". Besides I don't think you want any of those exploding implants that ObamaCare is peddling. Look at that tramp Palin in her college days. Broke but not flat busted indeed. Disgusting!

Actually, my nickname was "fried eggs." This insured my becoming a bitter, angry, progressive braless femynist.

Michael Moore's name is casaba melons instead of fried eggs.

Of course we could all gasp over these manboobs:<center>Image</center>

THERE I FIXED IT!

This woman repulses me on so many levels. It is like she is some sort of person you can actually relate to as your Mayor or Governor or even a Vice President.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
And what is all this beauty-contest stuff? I was reading this garbage and Bruno walked up behind me, and saw "beauty contest."

Thank you. Thank you so freaking much. All day it's been trying this on, try that on. What about that lipstick color? And if he does the wig to the left?

I like what Bruno finally settled on...

Oh and to all the ladies of the Cube, Happy Valentine's Day...

Whoopie, that was yesterday's hat for Bruno--today he has some in credible fantasticated thing with all sorts of produce on it. In fact we went to the local Wally World. I'd see someone I'd know, who'd pull me aside, and say, "Theocritus, uh, do you know that you're being followed by a fruit stand?"

Pretty soon the police scanners were reporting sightings of a 7' 10" fruit stand (6'4" of Bruno, 6" heels, and a whole foot of fruit--on a fruit. Pretty soon the scanners in five counties were buzzing at the mobile fruit stand.

Fortunately that gave me cause to drag Bruno home, and for his own protection of course, suggest that he hibernate in the Bunker, away from prying eyes.

So the (real) ladies of the Cube can have their own cheese-cake-showing contest.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Pinkie, why not a contest? You gals get together and post a montage of body parts and everyone tries to guess which parts belong to who. It could be a set of boobs, a butt, an ankle or a fist clenching a shovel, that sort of thing.

Comrade Whoopie

You are a true progressive. I applaud you!

You mean like this game?

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6749/busen-memo

Excellent suggestion, Comrade Obamugabe.

And I know Bruno would like this one:

A part of the contest would be like a typical Las Vegas show, where the girls dress in different costumes for each dance routine, and each time they come out in new costumes, you recognize them, not by their faces, but their boobs.

Comrade Theocritus:

Does Bruno have a good set of plastic boobs?

And, as for the fruit. We should avail ourselves of miniature watermelons. In fact, they could be the theme fruit of the entire contest: Green on the outside and Red on the inside.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:THERE I FIXED IT!

This woman repulses me on so many levels. It is like she is some sort of person you can actually relate to as your Mayor or Governor or even a Vice President.

Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

This is brilliant! Just brilliant.

We can incorporate this idea into the beauty contest. We should all wear paper bags on our heads - to make us equal. (Of course, Bruno will still want to pile fruit on top of his bag).

Leninka wrote: We can incorporate this idea into the beauty contest. We should all wear paper bags on our heads - to make us equal. (Of course, Bruno will still want to pile fruit on top of his bag).

I stole this pic from Big Fur Hat just to illustrate that some contestants may be more equal than others.

Of course, the larger the breasts, the bigger the audience. Just think of all the progs who will want to join the Cube at the sight of those!

Leninka wrote:Of course, the larger the breasts, the bigger the audience. Just think of all the progs who will want to join the Cube at the sight of those!

Ha! If you think those are big, you should see the ass on her vagina. (shudder)

Leninka, Bruno has the best plastic boobs in the world--du Pont had a hand in creating them. And you're right--watermelons ought to figure prominently. After all, we made progs are all red on the inside and green on the outside.

Whoopie wrote:Ha! If you think those are big, you should see the ass on her vagina. (shudder)
Hat's off to you. A classic bit of misdirection and it's an insult <i>that's new to me</i>. That's huge. That's immense. If I get five times as bad I can be on America Left.

All beauty is artificial, don't you know. Except his O'liness, and Princess Michelle, of course, and come to think of it, their dear friend Oprah. Three of the most perfect specimens in all of progdom--something we can only hope for in our next lives.

You forgot Janeane Gawdofulo, Rachel Madcow, and Billifer Clinton. I cannot count how many times Comrade Clinton was said to be HOT in re-education kamp. It wasn't only Monica wanting his cigar!

Just think of all the prog women who fantasized about being Monika during those days. I hear tale after tale of women discussing his glorious attractiveness over lunch.

{prog off}

Excuse me while I barf.

Here's another thought to ponder: As the years go by, and we look back in history, Richard Nixon will be remembered, yes, for Watergate, but more for opening relations with China.

There was a tourist who went to China back in the 1980's, and an ancient little man handed him a note. When he came back to Colorado, he had it translated, and it told a story of how terrible things were in China until "Nixon-Eisenhower" came. This was the little old man's way of showing gratitude to an American citizen who gave it to the Denver Post (who put the story on their front page).

Leninka! How could you have read a newspaper which put something which <i>showed America in a favorable light</i> on the front page? That's so unprog. It doesn't reek of self-hatred and hatred of humanity.

RR let's also remember other great prog women: Senator Mikulski, Senator Boxer, Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, and Sheila Jackson Lee. And Cynthia McKinney.

Those women are so progeriffic that I've been tempted to cross to the other side of the street.

I know, I know, Theo. The horror. I was just reporting was I saw. I have no idea why that little ancient Chinese man would want, for a minute, to show gratitude to the evil American empire, the most evil of all empires, of all hemispheres to ever exist.

Stay on your side of the street, please. No need to be tempted. All women are trouble. Believe me, I am one. Oh, never mind, you already know what I'm talking about, with Bruno underfoot.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: RR let's also remember other great prog women: Senator Mikulski, Senator Boxer, Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, and Sheila Jackson Lee. And Cynthia McKinney.

Those women are so progeriffic that I've been tempted to cross to the other side of the street.

Wasn't there some sort of genetic bond between Ms Reno and Chelsea Clinton?

Obamugabe, the genetic bond is not quite as simple as that. Janet Reno has in fact 192 chromosomes, instead of 23, making her some sort of ambulatory super-tuber. But Janet's jaw is much like a nutcracker's jaw.

The rumor is that once Chelsea called in Janet to help keep Bill all zipped up and happy.

And Leninka, please do not disseminate more messages like that. I read of one native African woman who walked three days into town to thank the Brits for stopping the tribal warfare. That's verboten too.

Of course, Comrade Theocritus, as you wish. Of course, we can always draw from a fountain of deeds by evil oil companies who dared to make certain citizens of other countries so wealthy that their relatives reigned tyranny back on Americans, and justifiably so.

We should reward all the leaders of countries which do not work with lots of OPM to make sure that their citizens still do not work so that they will not be competition to our union brothers. Also, isn't there something just heart-warming about those cute little natives living in a hut in the jungle, without enough money, about $2, to treat their children to keep them from going blind?

We do <i>not</i> need those quaint natives getting better--then where would rich, white liberals go for their eco-tourism? Progs need people to look down on, because progs think that the pie of material goods is finite, but that the pie of rights is infinite.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
We do <i>not</i> need those quaint natives getting better--then where would rich, white liberals go for their eco-tourism? Progs need people to look down on, because progs think that the pie of material goods is finite, but that the pie of rights is infinite.

Indeed, and we wouldn't be able to blame rich, white conservatives, either; everything is their fault.

Of course! I get it! This is the true and secret mission of the Goracle!

According to an article in the WSJ entitled Climate Change 'Quagmire' (keep that title quiet, please) many Indian people believe that energy and pollution regulations demanded by the Goracle would eventually consign "legions of the poor, many of whom don't even yet have access to electricity or gas, to perpetual life in the slums."

When the EPA accomplishes what Congress could not, (with their abysmal failure to pass cap-and-tax) then we, too, will have a chance to consign "legions of the poor . . . to perpetual life in the slums." And then we'll all live happily ever after in slum utopias.

Leninka wrote:
Now, we all here at the Cube would never hate Sarah Palin for her looks. After all, we have three of the most beautiful prog females in all of progdom: Comrade Pinkie, Comrade Pulloskies, Comrade Olga Katrina, Comrade Lajuanda, Comrade Casserole Czar, Comrade Czar Czar, Comrade Lenin 'n' Things, and yes, moi, Comrade Leninka (please let me know if I missed anyone). We aren't jealous of Sarah Palin. We truly hate her for her cute personality, her cute hairdo, for putting a pretty face on conservative ideology, simply because she's an evil Rethuglican and for no other reason.

More later . . .

Leninka,

I have it on good authority that genuine progressives (as well as the conservatives denigrated by Tea-Baggers as being "RINOs") hate Palin because they know that she's actually Sasquatch. Indeed, I'm planning on stalking her soon. When I catch her, it will be an epic battle.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri.

Comrade Gaia!

A battle! This we'll want to see. A battle between a Gaia and a Sasquatch, no less. Of course, with your superior skills and the mind of a prog, no less, you will have the upper hand. I pity Sarah Palin. No, really, I don't. No Rethuglican is ever to be pitied.

I hate Palin because she doesn't scream like Senator Mukulski.

Have you ever seen a lovelier sight than a prog Senator demanding your rights for you?

But I hate to tell you. Comrade Lajuanda is no young Elizabeth Taylor. Not at all.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Gaia!

A battle! This we'll want to see. A battle between a Gaia and a Sasquatch, no less. Of course, with your superior skills and the mind of a prog, no less, you will have the upper hand. I pity Sarah Palin. No, really, I don't. No Rethuglican is ever to be pitied.

Leninka,

Despite being quite backward, Palin is a formidable opponent and as an Alaskan Sasquatch, she can take many forms (as can werewolves), so I will need every trick in the book to defeat her. I know she has tamed Pterodactyls so she can ride on them and have them do her bidding as they fly her through the sky just as we on Pandora did likewise with creatures of the sky, so I expect that we may face each other in what human military people call a "dogfight," although others might call it a "catfight."

I know she is planning to come after me just as she knows I'm planning to come after her, so it yet remains to be seen which of us will precipitate the confrontation. I do worry about her husband, though, because (to give the Devil his due) he seems totally unthreatened by a powerful woman unlike so many of our comrades, many of whom (I hate to say) only pay "lip service" to our progressive views of women. (I concede, however, that there are too many of our female comrades who are too easily spoiled by too much lip service.) Thus, I know that after I defeat her, he will be coming after me. This concerns me somewhat because on Pandora, we females were able to keep the males quite docile by running around nearly naked all the time, which deprived their brains of the quantity of blood needed for independent thinking. It's similar to the effect experienced by the males in the "Woodstock" generation part of the Boomer generation. Palin's husband seems not to suffer from this infirmity and is thus not made so easily docile by the presence of a strong female, but, paradoxically, neither does he seemed to feel threatened by strong females.
Thanks for your encouragement.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Knowing one's enemy is more than half the battle. The Palin does seem to be made of some kind of durable material that is difficult to destroy. She seems light on her feet, and has a talent for the repartee, that those on the left, the ones who were mislead by Katie Couric's gotcha question, don't believe exists. But it's there, and you must always be wary of it.

I see the handwriting on the...... hand(?) that GAIA Minister Neytiri shall slay the foul Dragon Sarah... do it for the Children, blessed earth-mother-from-Pandora!

Czar Czar wrote:I see the handwriting on the...... hand(?) that GAIA Minister Neytiri shall slay the foul Dragon Sarah... do it for the Children, blessed earth-mother-from-Pandora!

Czar-Czar,

Your allusion to "handwriting on the ... hand" makes me think you have been studying the Sasquatch and are learning her tricks. If we hot babes of the Collective are to eclipse and nullify the effects of her hotness (we must give the deviless her due), we must study her assiduously. Soon the battle will be joined.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrades,

Comrade Henry Winkler, aka Comrade Fonzy stated this about Sarah Palin:

"I do know that she is the most articulate member in her family...I think that is incredible that this woman of very little knowledge is talking up a storm"

Kudos to Comrade Fonzy for exhibiting the true sentiments of all progressives, and lobbing a progressive verbal attack on one of the most dangerous and beautiful (ugh) right wing nut jobs ever to come out of Alaska.

If she ever runs for any office again, I nominate Fonzy to run against her. Surely, he will win any debate they have, and win more votes, hands down.

I have several times seen Henry Winkler over the years and nothing that he has said has ever indicated to me that he has anything that even his mother could call good sense he is not the perfect prog.

My Comrades

The difference between America and Zimbabwe:

In America a can of grease in your hair turns you into an expert on politics.

In Zimbabwe an AK47 in your hand turns you into and expert on politics.

America has such a long way to go, but don't despair, there is Hope.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Dear Doctor, I recall once there was a television program called Quincy, Medical Examiner. I think. It starred Jack Klugman as an ME. I never watched it.

Klugman was asked to testify before Congress over medical issues. So America doesn't have a long way to go. Complete and total idiocy ate away the brains of our elected representatives decades ago.

Does this mean that Lady GaGa will soon testify in front of Congress in the matter of Congress regulating the color and amount of lipstick any woman can wear, lest it damage the planet?

No wait a minute, she would be the actual expert in that matter, now wouldn't she? No, no, if they wanted an answer about lipstick, they would ask, instead, Comrade Peloski, who at least wears it, even if it dribbles down the cracks on each side of her lips on occasion.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:The Cube almost has enough women now for a calendar. Or a spread in Playboy: "Women of the Cube" or "Cube Boobs."

Why, I might be able to create a QuickTime version. Grab a bunch of avatar graphics, make a background, hit a "Your Redistributed Comradette of the Day" button and voila! Maybe toss in a time counting function to prevent any male comrades selecting more than one comradette a day and thus losing concentration and reducing contribution to the Greater Good.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Dear Doctor, I recall once there was a television program called Quincy, Medical Examiner. I think. It starred Jack Klugman as an ME. I never watched it.

Klugman was asked to testify before Congress over medical issues. So America doesn't have a long way to go. Complete and total idiocy ate away the brains of our elected representatives decades ago.
Comrades,

I have head a similar story that Sissy Spacek and, the most barbarellacious girl around, Jane Fonda, and some other female paragon of progressive virtue testified before Congress on some agricultural matter because they had played farmhands.

If true, I am glad to know the country has for years been in the best of hands. It just took The One for me to open my eyes and see the light!

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote:Indeed, and we wouldn't be able to blame rich, white conservatives, either; everything is their fault.

This is indisputable fact. However, I must reach out to my comrades to note that some others might transgress boundaries whereby they unconsciously engage in that most pernicious activity, bigotry against Harvard-Americans. Read Prof. John Evans Evans-John's op-ed. Eight years of unrelenting bigotry, hate, myopia, incontinence, and general mean-spiritedness has led to an atmosphere of apathy, intolerance, or even vocal disrespect for Harvard-Americans. Feel their pain, comrades, so that we might better understand the root causes behind the hate. Other than the ones we already know.

I was ashamed at birth to be AmeriKKKan but this, this is too much.

Yes. Harvard-Americans are, indeed, in a most equal class. We would not be able to implement our glorious system without them.

I attended a special ceremony for honor students at a high school in Houston to see a young black woman receive an award. That fall she entered Harvard on a scholarship. Within a year, she was raped by another student, who was expelled, but the damage was done (and I don't know why he wasn't prosecuted criminally, but I can only surmise that it was one of those things "handled" by the campus police. Yes, Harvard students are most equal, aren't they?

Comradette Leninka,

While I could be mistaken, I believe Sweden (and some other more progressive nations) once castrated men (or still do) for rape. That's some Hope™ and Change™ I'd like to see imported.

Obamugabe wrote:The difference between America and Zimbabwe:

In America a can of grease in your hair turns you into an expert on politics.

In Zimbabwe an AK47 in your hand turns you into and expert on politics.

Rare is it to feel the Redness in my veins so fired with the Redness of Right Thinking!

Comrade Obamugabe, there are villages that raise a child, and there are villages that raise a progressive child. I think I know your village.

Comrade Tovarich,

Here, one can rape and then later become president, as did Comrade Bubba, years after he raped Juanita. See open letter Juanita wrote to The Many Titted Empress here:

Mystery item No. 1

Comradette Leninka,

I suspect there is a shortage of Eunuch-Americans. Perhaps the Party can address this social crisis.

We have a new form of life, the Crypto-orchidate American. This is an American whose balls, real balls, are completely hidden, but who has endless brass balls which are on display in front of every camera and in the wells of the House and Senate.

No one has ever seen their balls but everyone feels the effect of their ballsiness.

Uh-oh, I feel an AC/DC song reference coming on.

So the Many Titted Empress really ought to be called the Many Balls Empress.

What do you think that stippling on her steatopygous ass is, under the Spandex?

I denounce Leninka's (almost) wordless YouTube posting!

Comrade Betinov,

The wordless YouTube posting rule is only for original blog posts. Perhaps I didn't clarify that. No wonder people have been scared to put up YouTubes within posts that have already been started.

Remember when Comrade Ivana Tinkle was putting up one Obama worshiping YouTube videos as brand new blog posts and it gave the People's blog a bad case of the runs, with no substance? Those were the days.

I'm just being an ass. Pay no attention to that brain in the Jar.

I know that's you in the jar, Betinov. At least you aren't an ass in a jar.

Leninka wrote:I know that's you in the jar, Betinov. At least you aren't an ass in a jar.

Pardon the digression, but which keeps longer in a jar?

Leninka wrote:So the Many Titted Empress really ought to be called the Many Balls Empress.

I have a very distant memory (thus quite possibly flawed) of an animated GIF from "Spy" magazine which had Hillary doing the Marilyn Monroe skirt thing, except Hillariy's BVD's were visible and her, uh, tool was swinging left and right in the breeze. I believe it was beneath a title about how Bill doesn't wear the pants.

I don't have the GIF but I do have the cover of Spy with Hillary in the Marilyn Monroe pose. In this she's wearing tighty whiteys, and is not au naturelle. I'll take it down when I can, scan it, and post it here for the delectation of all our made progs.