Schwarzenegger - Champion of Equal Pay for All Workers!

Image\

Comrades,

Did you ever think you'd see the day when a Rethuglican governor conducted a fight on behalf of all California government workers for equal pay? He is even taking his fight to court!

Hail Schwarzenegger! We at the People's Cube congratulate you and believe you deserve an award for idealism and bravery to implement equalization of all salaries, and leading us one step closer to the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday ™

In honor of your idealism and bravery, we here at the People's Cube are bestowing the Laika Friend of the People Award. Congratulations! Hail Schwarzenegger! Hail the minimum wage for all California government workers!

For more information about Arnie's fight Click Here.

That skinny Kennedy bitch must've crawled into his ear one night and wormed her way into his brain.

[OFF]
I remember when he first came to America, he realized that body building won't make you rich. So he took what little money he had from a protein drink endorsement and started buying houses which he fixed up and then rented or flipped. In the documentary "Pumping Iron" he was doing sit-ups and his workout partner complained that he hated doing crunches. Arnie had just flipped his first house and he smiled and said something to the effect "I think about how I just made my first $10,000 and the pain goes away."

Back then I admired him. Now, not so much.

The workers of California need to grab their shovels and enjoy their equal pay.

More than once, he has become an inadvertent player in the battle between government apparatchiks and the taxpayers of California. These very same workers turned out in droves to vote against several referendums that he had on the ballot a couple of elections back (I can't remember, exactly), that would have gone far to remedy the financial troubles of California. Now, they are getting their comeuppance, and I hope he gets his way in court.

Arnie was not always conservative; I read that before he was flipping houses he and Franco Columbu (?), a short bodybuilder friend, would ask it people wanted repair work. They said no, and Arnie suggested that Franco climb on the roof. Franco was tremendously strong and he would break the brickwork of the chimney when he could, to force the repairs.

So you see. Arnie always was a prog. Breaking something and then charging innocent people money to fix it.

Is that not the part of the Communist Party? To make all sink to the only denominator that works, the lowest?

(off)
Recent events have made me realize there is still some justice left in the world. All but this one though were local. I laugh though, if what you said was true Leninka, about how he made suggestions on the ballot (and I don't doubt you) and they were turned down, the state workers are getting their just desserts.

Comrade Theocritus,

We must constantly be reminded of how a prog mind works and thinks. As you know, Dear Leader is a master of the breaking and the fixing.

Commissar Elliott,

Wow, what a spiffy new avatar you have. I like it--very much.

Leninka wrote: Commissar Elliott,

Wow, what a spiffy new avatar you have. I like it--very much.
Why thank you Leninka. It's been over two years since I posted the original (though of course, the original Homer pic wasn't my first), and I thought "You know what, I think I'm going to make a new avatar." Viola!

Leninka,

I know I am only a lowly canine of proletarian background, but I must protest this bestowal of the Friend of the People Award to Rethuglican Schwarzenegger. He is not seeking equal pay for all workers, but rather just the leeches bloodsuckers noble partisans who toil for the masses in the various agencies of the glorious Democratic Republic of Kal-eee-for-nee-yah. These noble, self-sacrificing partisans should not have equal pay, but rather the entrepreneurs wealth creators kapitalist pigs who suck the lifeblood out the masses should be forced to work for equal pay, and low pay at that!

Why, look at the multitude of state bureaucracies that our noble partisans must support:

https://www.ca.gov/CaSearch/Agencies.aspx

A Bureau of Electronics and Appliance Repair? A Department of Fish & Game AND a Fish & Game Commission? An Air Resources Board? And so many more...all supported by noble state workers who, no doubt, already toil under horrible conditions. Why, without them, how would our fish & game know where to get their electronic appliances repaired? Please Leninka, reconsider this award!

PPeabody

And when budget cuts are needed, what's offered up first? Why, policemen, firemen, and teachers, of course!

But not their supervisors or administrators.

Image\

Dear comrades- please forgive me, but I am puzzled. Why does comrade Arnie, most equal leader of CA not get at least similar package airbrush assist as say, the Holy Batch of Goremon(TM)? Is not comrade Arnie equal to komrade Gore? I mean, with all those muscles one would assume the packaging assistance would be equal to at least say, a pocket Р-7 Семёрка ICBM? Please help.Thanks,Turboski

Comrade Turboski,

That question is way above my level of comprehension, being a lowly scullery maid who's looking forward to the day when I make the same salary as someone as intelligent and bright as Dear Leader. However, if Comrade Red Square drops by, he might be able to answer it.

Comrade Proletariat Peabody,

Sorry, we must give credit where credit is due. Those government workers ought to be thrilled to be the pioneer recipients of equal pay for all. I know Comrade Arnie never had the intention of doing this, and it was only an act of necessity, nevertheless, instead of being all talk like so many of our fellow progs, he is actually doing what they claim to to be the right and proper thing to do.

Comrade Leninka, excellent point. Clearly your re-education is going quite well. I humbly suspect that you might expect an extra beet ration for providing that progressive insight for the kollective.

Err, what am I saying?? With that level of progressive insight, perhaps you will soon handle a TOTUS (TOTUS wrangler?) for our most equal Dear Leader, or even a cabinet position is in store for you!

Turboski, I have seen a partial nude of Arnie and he's unlikely, I think, to be embarrassed. But one of the problems with steroid use is the shrinkage of testicles.

Oddly enough, Arnie isn't that big by today's terms. 50" chest isn't that big these days. In 1986, many years and pounds and illnesses and visits to the gym ago I had a 50" chest but of course nothing like the definition, anywhere. Nothing. These days there are 60"+ chests.

Do you think that we ought to appoint Leninka Vice TOTUS commander? I'd be in favor of giving her all the privilege, but please bear in mind that the current truth starts with Laika, Noble Space Dog, Friend to Mankind.

Laika is our Punch Sulzburger.

But a smarter. A lot smarter.

Thank you for your encouragement Comrade Turboski.

Why that's a quite a compliment coming from you Comrade Theocritus, as I am quite the blabbermouth, I see how you thought of this. Of course, it is true, I would need to make sure that my Laika/Punch Sulzburger signals never get crossed with, say the signals coming from Barbra Strei-sandy, or someone like her. You never know what she might think or say. I hear tell she was critical of Dear Leader at some kind of Aspen inner mock party meeting.

Yes Leninka, I fear it's becoming trendy for the "beautiful people" to feign criticism of Dear Leader. It's all part of their non-conformist faux wisdom. Whatever the current truth is, they think they have to be just the opposite or risk looking like one of the common sheep.

That's a very astute observation, Comrade Whoopie.

As for the inner mock party members ability to detect trends, they must always be "ahead of the trend," "cutting edge," "avant garde," and "ahead of the tape." Oh, if only we could be as wise as they are when it comes to being on top of things. I had no idea anyone would ever come to even feign criticism of Dear Leader.

Personally I am not cutting edge. I define the cutting edge. We all here define the cutting edge. Were we all not advocating strong communism to cure weak liberalism four years ago? Now we're just getting what we advocated years ago.

That means that we define the cutting edge.

Here is my policy.
If it's mine, it's mine.
If it's not nailed down, it's mine.
If I can get it, it wasn't nailed down.
A dollar in your pocket is unnecessary freedom for you and a loss to me.

This is what we're getting now, isn't it?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Personally I am not cutting edge. I define the cutting edge. We all here define the cutting edge. Were we all not advocating strong communism to cure weak liberalism four years ago? Now we're just getting what we advocated years ago.

That means that we define the cutting edge.

Here is my policy.
If it's mine, it's mine.
If it's not nailed down, it's mine.
If I can get it, it wasn't nailed down.
A dollar in your pocket is unnecessary freedom for you and a loss to me.

This is what we're getting now, isn't it?
If I may be so brash, I'd say we aren't getting what we want fast enough. Where are the riots in the streets for equal pay? Where are the protests for the common man to overthrow the rich? This isn't what we want, this isn't even in progress! We have a supermajority in both the House and the Senate, the One, and all that stands between us is the Supreme Court, which is as divided as the number 2. What is taking so long?

(off my soapbox)
Oh, and yes, I am aware of the boiling frog idea.

Is that a malamute? Reminds me of when we were in Minneapolis for the 1991 World Series. There was a Malamute convention in a hotel in town, and there were dogs all over the place - quite beautiful. But that malamute has the strangest look on his face. Well, back to scrubbing floors.

Elliott, we always foment discontent. Of course we do. Let there be marches on the street. Let there be destroyed capitalist businesses. So out of the anarchy we can seize power. Well, isn't that what's happening?

I think I have been watching too many police shows lately. I was wanting the kinds of riots you see in big cities the world over. I wasn't expecting a, no pun intended, quiet riot.